Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 NEO Gold | First Airdrop Completed | Smart Contract Powered - page 3. (Read 31886 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Like the development team says, they are working to fulfill the desire the community wants for this coin and working on this consistently. Will not happen by tomorrow but over next 30 to 45 days. Now is the time to invest as this is about as low as it gets.

Just read the smart contract. It's a scam. If you want to throw away money, rather send it to me, I have bills to pay.
Activity: 71
Like the development team says, they are working to fulfill the desire the community wants for this coin and working on this consistently. Will not happen by tomorrow but over next 30 to 45 days. Now is the time to invest as this is about as low as it gets.
Activity: 1
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
it seems it always happens, some projects comes to life with a duplicate name of a successful coin and tried to use the name
neo gold can be one them which helped dev to get some funds !!!
Activity: 38
What makes this different from NEO? Will it pay dividends like GAS as well?

Yes they have Petron you can read it in the whitepaper.

This coin has sufferd allot and I see a great opportunity to make allot of money. for the people who dont agree look at ETH CASH and ETH Gold they had no websites or even a whitepaper yet after the site was upgraded (Still not good in my opinion) they launched you can look it back if the DEV team of NEO Gold upgrades the site they will increase in value easily 0.5$. They are active on socialmedia even tho they are little now i think that will change soon. I had a small talk wit the DEV team they are working on it i didnt get any info only that they are working on the project.

So if you dont buy NEOG fine) someone else will and if you wanna sell them reply i will buy them Smiley

The white paper is a copy paste job from a dictionary.

The smart contract code at https://etherscan.io/address/0x449574c69f3a658794829ed81639a7a9ece041e1#code has no petrol implementation. It's just a copy paste of the example ERC20 code at https://theethereum.wiki/w/index.php/ERC20_Token_Standard.

You've been scammed.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Lets all unite for a better future
How crazy people could make x20 with something like this even with the devs leaving
Devs not leaving. What are you talking??
Yes because they are working.
Activity: 98
How crazy people could make x20 with something like this even with the devs leaving

Devs not leaving. What are you talking??
Activity: 21
Is this the correct smart contract adress for adding this Token to MEW?

0x449574C69f3A658794829eD81639A7A9ECe041E1

Correct
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
Is this the correct smart contract adress for adding this Token to MEW?

0x449574C69f3A658794829eD81639A7A9ECe041E1

Activity: 282
Merit: 108
Professional website? LOL. Also whitepaper's link is "https://neo-gold.com/whitepaper.pdf" - just version from old website! WTF? This new guys just used all things about coin what was before.
Activity: 32
Where can I find more info about NEO Gold? thanks!
Neo gold will soon be bought by many people. they will push the token like the other e-tokens. Who has no tokens then can not make a profit. So buy cheap and sell high. nobody will get another chance. who does not buy tokens can not make a profit either
This is a very rare opportunity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
is there a telegram or a discord?

t.me/neogold prepare for spam, nothing else but referral links, nonsense, everyone searching for the devs

Activity: 294
Merit: 17
The devs are still lost, anyone knows how on earth can the price still increase by 30%?
Activity: 123
is there a telegram or a discord?
Activity: 157
It looks like the team is trying to get NEOG back on the right track
Hopefully NEOG will bring the dev team back to the moon
Is this the old NEO Gold? Is it comeback?
Yes after the struggle, NEO GOLD comeback
Activity: 79
Buying current prices may be more profitable
hopefully the price of neog bener is right back to the month
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Is this the old NEO Gold? Is it comeback?
Pages:
Jump to: