Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEODARK [NDK] TOKEN PLATFORM AND PAYMENT SYSTEM MASTERNODES 100% POS - page 2. (Read 13330 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello

Ok very good news, waiting for that.

But What about Exchanges ?
I noticed NDK is not lister anymore on stocks.exchange and coinsmarket down since long with no news or com about (possible) up.
What about Yobit ?

THx DEV
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
When Masternode phase dev?

we are finalizing the development of the masternodes and the new blockchain, we must launch the new version of Neodark this month.
copper member
@devneodark can you help me i'm stuck at sync any solution

How so? Do you have a print? Can not you sync?

its okay now i back up my wallet delete all neodark file and replace wallet.dat with the backup and run wallet run debug repairwallet

Okay, any problem you have report here I'll help solve. Thank you for your support.

iam not synchronize my wallet, please my help

go to the Neodark.conf file and add the nodes below:

addnode = 104.196.115.204
addnode = 35,196,244,250
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
@devneodark can you help me i'm stuck at sync any solution

How so? Do you have a print? Can not you sync?

its okay now i back up my wallet delete all neodark file and replace wallet.dat with the backup and run wallet run debug repairwallet

Okay, any problem you have report here I'll help solve. Thank you for your support.

iam not synchronize my wallet, please my help
Activity: 62
When Masternode phase dev?
Activity: 62
good coin with good supply

hope dev release the new roadmap schedule

hope MN will be a nice value
Activity: 15
i got me some neodark , thinkin of buyin to get things rollin in the platform to sell it on markets maybe and spread it al little more ..
but with the swap thats goin on ill think about it can you reply plz for further instructions ...
is there any bounty award or something you get in return for the promotion ?
Like gas in neo maybe you can add gas dark it is also a good bounty do you got them for promotion or something ?
maybe like a bounty in return that after a certain capital that neo dark is safe & has recovery capital also to keep it straight !
so if the some poeple want to take back there neo & gas dark it dont hurt and neo dark just stays ballin !!!!   
like a hodl (smart) contract  till a certain kapital ...
on wath exchanges can you get neodark inside for a balll and build some walls !?!
copper member
Buy Neodark NDK at Stocks.Exchange $ NDK $ Masternodes
https://stocks.exchange/trade/NDK/BTC
Activity: 306
Merit: 106
sounds great! I look forward to it. How and when will the swap take place? Any information yet?

until the end of January I will inform the date of the swap.

will that include masternodes? Why the swap?

yes, in this new version of Neodark will have the masternodes and several other functions

what is the new magic masternode number?

will the new masternode number be the same as the old?
copper member
sounds great! I look forward to it. How and when will the swap take place? Any information yet?

yes, in this new version of Neodark will have the masternodes and several other functions
Activity: 306
Merit: 106

copper member

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
Still in January 2018 we will have a great update on Neodark, we will launch blockchain 2.0, we will start the rebranding and the swap and also will have the release of the Masternodes and a new roadmap, new site $ Neodark $ NDK

swap  Huh so neodark will be swapped and become a new coin  Huh hope I could still keep up with the changes of neodark
copper member
Still in January 2018 we will have a great update on Neodark, we will launch blockchain 2.0, we will start the rebranding and the swap and also will have the release of the Masternodes and a new roadmap, new site $ Neodark $ NDK
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
HI Dev
Problem: 22.12.2017 i send 5000 coin from my wallet NQEjBWQPDoraW2rTWSgL4xZo1RwtMBAwLv
to wallet NfjM9gjyX9aYDbkJVbmS5h6EwxFPfYQ2UD
and dont recieve coin
Help please

your transaction has been confirmed and gain 2835 confirmations

http://explorer-neodark.ml:3001/tx/578199ea876dbbadf46b20693e6c76f0d118d73d8371e6b07fc326fed74b072d

maybe you can backup your wallet in another disk, delete your neodark blockchain in appdata folder, then start your wallet again and restore your wallet that have you backup before...

thanks  Smiley
Activity: 19
HI Dev
Problem: 22.12.2017 i send 5000 coin from my wallet NQEjBWQPDoraW2rTWSgL4xZo1RwtMBAwLv
to wallet NfjM9gjyX9aYDbkJVbmS5h6EwxFPfYQ2UD
and dont recieve coin
Help please
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
I am waiting and ready to get those nodes setup

coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-NDK.htm
copper member
@NeoDark_NDK $NDK New Roadmap, New site, Masternodes and Rebranding coming in 2018, very cheap!!
coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-NDK.htm
Activity: 11
Waiting for those sexy masternodes and Yobit Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: