Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEODARK [NDK] TOKEN PLATFORM AND PAYMENT SYSTEM MASTERNODES 100% POS - page 3. (Read 13330 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 5
Listing on YoBit anytime now, we are approved just waiting for activation now.
Neodark NDK price in 2018 is $1

I dont feel like that is an unreasonable target at all, the price has been pumping this weekend
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
You only need 5000 NDK to have a masternodes
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Neodark NDK price in 2018 is $1
copper member
Launch of the masternodes Q1 2018 Neodark NDK Best coin
Activity: 2
copper member
copper member
stocks.exchange listing approval
What is the key idea of the project?

NEODARK - NDK 100% PoS since block 12500 - NO ICO.  Currently staking awesome in QT wallet masternodes and rebrand coming Q1 2018!  Launching on Yobit ANY time now!  3.03 mil coin supply 1 minute blocks.  https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-NDK.htm - Community discord server https://discord.gg/urqXpjH - The Neodark Pay module is a payment module that will be created to be compatible with ecommerce platforms and whmcs in the hosting sector, with this module it will be possible to use Neodark to buy and sell any product on the internet. This will be implemented through the use of light weight smart contracts securely verified by secure master nodes.
Activity: 51
What is the key idea of the project?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Dude needs to take a chill pill.  

Instead of being a dickhead dev and just usurping power to change whatever he chose he simply asked the community.  Seems like we agreed to keep it the 5K.  Dev has not pushed it a single bit further.  Far as I’m concerned this dev has been solid as a rock and I’m extremely proud to have a stake in this!
Guys this is not how it works......

Day 1 there is the Official Announcement that it is 5000 Coins for a Masternode !!!!

So down the Line ..... after I invested on Day 1 for a MN .....it suddenly becomes a Discussion ?

Nothing has changed ...it was from the beginning 3 Mill. Coin Supply....

So you are asking the Investor to pay double or triple for what was initially sold....? It is like the Car Dealership comes back after I bought a Car and is telling me sorry..... but the Price went up after you already bought it.... so please pay again and again and again....

Maybe ....just maybe there is something else going on.... which I guess I don't need to clearify.....It starts with a very Capital ''S'"

Regards

It was a discussion and literally a discussion, if you were in the Discord you would see the dev put it completely up to the community to decide.  As of now the popular consensus is to keep the node exactly the same as it is now in regards to the amount of coins it requires. 

Please do not be fearful of a little community discussion, personally I am happy the dev is asking these kinds of things of the community to see where we would like to take the project
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
ITF a Fork of neo? Whats plus of dark neo?
Activity: 25
Guys this is not how it works......

Day 1 there is the Official Announcement that it is 5000 Coins for a Masternode !!!!

So down the Line ..... after I invested on Day 1 for a MN .....it suddenly becomes a Discussion ?

Nothing has changed ...it was from the beginning 3 Mill. Coin Supply....

So you are asking the Investor to pay double or triple for what was initially sold....? It is like the Car Dealership comes back after I bought a Car and is telling me sorry..... but the Price went up after you already bought it.... so please pay again and again and again....

Maybe ....just maybe there is something else going on.... which I guess I don't need to clearify.....It starts with a very Capital ''S'"

Regards
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
just a suggestion...

5000 NDK collateral for masternode seems too cheap considering the others masternode altcoins like bitsend, diamond, monetary unit, etc the collateral of them more than >=1 BTC

I calculate 5000 NDK and the result is 0,016 BTC only, just 0,016 BTC for masternode collateral, I believe it will be much have Cheesy Smiley

I agree! I also believe that 5000 NDK is very little for collateral masternode! Make at least 10,000 NDK for increased ROI
just a suggestion...

5000 NDK collateral for masternode seems too cheap considering the others masternode altcoins like bitsend, diamond, monetary unit, etc the collateral of them more than >=1 BTC

I calculate 5000 NDK and the result is 0,016 BTC only, just 0,016 BTC for masternode collateral, I believe it will be much have Cheesy Smiley

You have to understand the coin is only currently on one tiny exchange while waiting to be listed on 2 bigger exchanges.  With 5000 coins required per node, only 600 nodes would remove the entire current supply of NDK from circulation.  I think 5000 coins is the perfect number for a node considering our overall coin cap
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
just a suggestion...

Neodark NDK coming soon in stocks.exchange the wallet is in the test.

Awesome!  YoBit has not listed any new coins this month, but as soon as they do we will be one of the first in line
copper member
Neodark NDK coming soon in stocks.exchange the wallet is in the test.
Pages:
Jump to: