Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEODARK [NDK] TOKEN PLATFORM AND PAYMENT SYSTEM MASTERNODES 100% POS - page 4. (Read 13330 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 5
this coin have potential like ethereumdark if is really going to masternode and smart contract is easy x100

We would love to have you join our community discord server

I JOIN NOW  Wink

Awesome, our Discord community is approaching over 100 members already.  As soon as we get on YoBit, this coin will really take off.  YoBit has not listed any new coins this month.  We are at the front of the line to get listed on YoBit
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
this coin have potential like ethereumdark if is really going to masternode and smart contract is easy x100

I JOIN NOW  Wink

Activity: 116
One of the NDK goals for Q1 2018.

The Neodark Pay module is a payment module that will be created to be compatible with ecommerce platforms and whmcs in the hosting sector, with this module it will be possible to use Neodark to buy and sell any product on the internet.
Website is down.....Dev did not come online for more than a week.....seems like its a scam aswell
 Admin or Developer are you there?

Lmao whats wrong with you, can you even read?  How can you say he hasnt come online for a week when he had posted just days before your post.  Idiots are so quick to call scam, with 0 knowledge or time spent actually looking into the project
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Yobit coming shortly for NDK. What a pleasure  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
Website is down.....Dev did not come online for more than a week.....seems like its a scam aswell

The site is not out of breath I'm accessing it right now Check if you are accessing the correct site.

http://neodark.ml/

I am always online here
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
i like Phore
He updated raspi wallet  Grin
you cant follow above post?
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
YoBit exchange coming shortly
Activity: 99
Lol there is always someone who wants to yell scam.

I love this coin so far.

Dev has hit every timeline on the roadmap so far and is doing a great job of keeping us updated both here and on discord.
Activity: 117
copper member
Any news on Masternodes? or Smart Contracts?

The masternodes will be launched in Q1 2018 as it is reported on the Roadmap, and the Token platform along with the smart contracts will be released in Q2 2018. As we are close to launching, we will post here and on all available channels.
Activity: 62
Any news on Masternodes? or Smart Contracts?
copper member
Neodark NDK will soon be listed on stocks.exchange
Activity: 99
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Grat coin! Already have 5k preparing for masternode and moon!

sure. moon.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What is the current token valuation?
Pages:
Jump to: