Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More - page 34. (Read 94526 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com

I am in the camp thinking that keeping the momentum of the coin going. I am BIG believer of momentum.

Explain your thought process behind your opinion. I still think it was a great idea to get it being traded asap.

Cool.  How's that momentum working out?

You can't argue with the numbers.

The problem now is that when the wallet does come out, the momentum will already be saying this is a losing coin.

It's happened 100 times before.  Once the price trend is established, no software release changes that.

Oh well, it happened again.

you are not answering my question. Maybe youre right, Im asking this question, trying to find out the negatives of releasing the coin for trading the way it was done.

so if there really are problems, maybe they can be fixed

I don't see them. Explain them to me. I'm not against you or looking to argue. I think you may be wrong.

I was already wrong on this thread on another issue once.

I know I can be wrong. Can you accept that you may be right, or you may be wrong.

When people are wrong it hurts peoples feelings and bothers people, I doesn't hurt my feelings when Im wrong.

I hope you are wrong. I imagine you hope you are wrong as well, as it seems you care about this coin.

So if you're right. We need to figure out why, and find out where and why and try to fix whatever went wrong.

I don't see anything wrong, as I see the coin will continue to rise from here overall. With a few dips as usual.

But I guess my question is why do you think it will continue to go down.

Most coins as good as this go up? Just explain it to me. Your thinking, ya know?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Let's see til this weekend when alpha wallet is released. Wink

ppl are stupid to sell under ICO price

* Once the ICO is over we will verify there is a:
            * working wallet
            * block explorer
            * trading integration inside wallet
   * If success conditions are met, we will destroy all remaining coins.
    * If success conditions are NOT met, we will buy back all outstanding coins at the ICO price

* We will hold onto the funds in escrow for 3 days - at which time, we will release the funds.

for investor this is sure-to-win game.

but ppl are extremely stupid to dump.

look at the terms.
FWIW, syntaks is a stand up fellow, and has been helping a lot of coins behind the scenes for a very long time.  I do not believe he's trying to scam or anything of the sort.  As such, we will be making an exception and provide the ICO hosting with no up front fee.  This should help ease everyone's mind on investing.

We are working out the terms as well as the tiered pricing for the ICO.  Please stay tuned to the ANN for more coming details.

Thanks,
richie

*all views expressed here are my own and not that of bittrex*
Maybe some people forget what richie said Grin
twoturtles is the man Wink
Activity: 420

I am in the camp thinking that keeping the momentum of the coin going. I am BIG believer of momentum.

Explain your thought process behind your opinion. I still think it was a great idea to get it being traded asap.

Cool.  How's that momentum working out?

You can't argue with the numbers.

The problem now is that when the wallet does come out, the momentum will already be saying this is a losing coin.

It's happened 100 times before.  Once the price trend is established, no software release changes that.

Oh well, it happened again.

That's correct everyone.  I've updated the original post:

THE ICO has sold out!!  Thank you for your support! Due to community feedback, we have requested Bittrex to open trading at 11am PST.  NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Thanks again everyone!  I need sleep like the desert needs rain lol.

Sincerely,

syntaks

I'm disappointed you've decided to do this.  I'd hoped it might be something other than a pump&dump coin, but this will be under ipo prices by midnight PST.

A shame, really.  This coin will have a very hard time of it once it actually does launch with a trail of price downtrends behind it.

Well, the prices did go below IPO, as I predicted. Above it for the moment, but they'll sink again.

What happened to all the people clamoring that trading early would be "healthy for the coin"?

It's disappointing to see a potentially good coin waste itself on a foolish mistake like this.

me too i think it was a good idea, if ppl panic and sell undervalue thats on them, if u did your research and are a real investor your prob picking up these cheap coins.. so its a bonus we got weak hands out and a bonus that we got cheap coins... ipo is pretty much still going till the release of the wallet so its up to us the investors to decide the price... if you removed your sells there would be no coins to buy just like if he didn't open the market...

be smart and remove your sells and allow twoturtles to prove his trust and work and reap the benefits of being an early adopter Wink
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

* working wallet
            * block explorer
    * If success conditions are NOT met, we will buy back all outstanding coins at the ICO price

* We will hold onto the funds in escrow for 3 days - at which time, we will release the funds.

for investor this is sure-to-win game.

but ppl are extremely stupid to dump.

look at the terms.
electroneum.com
That's correct everyone.  I've updated the original post:

THE ICO has sold out!!  Thank you for your support! Due to community feedback, we have requested Bittrex to open trading at 11am PST.  NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Thanks again everyone!  I need sleep like the desert needs rain lol.

Sincerely,

syntaks

I'm disappointed you've decided to do this.  I'd hoped it might be something other than a pump&dump coin, but this will be under ipo prices by midnight PST.

A shame, really.  This coin will have a very hard time of it once it actually does launch with a trail of price downtrends behind it.

Well, the prices did go below IPO, as I predicted. Above it for the moment, but they'll sink again.

What happened to all the people clamoring that trading early would be "healthy for the coin"?

It's disappointing to see a potentially good coin waste itself on a foolish mistake like this.

I am in the camp thinking that keeping the momentum of the coin going is the best way to go. I am BIG believer of momentum.

Activity: 252

* working wallet
            * block explorer

Activity: 420
That's correct everyone.  I've updated the original post:

THE ICO has sold out!!  Thank you for your support! Due to community feedback, we have requested Bittrex to open trading at 11am PST.  NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Thanks again everyone!  I need sleep like the desert needs rain lol.

Sincerely,

syntaks

I'm disappointed you've decided to do this.  I'd hoped it might be something other than a pump&dump coin, but this will be under ipo prices by midnight PST.

A shame, really.  This coin will have a very hard time of it once it actually does launch with a trail of price downtrends behind it.

It was the 6.72 btc dump that scared a lot of people out. not the 0.06 btc to drop it down to 9k.

I know who did it too (or so that person said he did).
What was it like .06 BTC they spent, to get people to panic, and then they turned around and bought their coins for like 9000 lmfao
yeap lolol

* working wallet
            * block explorer

if only people did research ... good call reposting this refresh ppls memories Wink
electroneum.com
What was it like .06 BTC they spent, to get people to panic, and then they turned around and bought their coins for like 9000 lmfao
Activity: 686

* working wallet
            * block explorer

this was price manipulation people never learn. someone got people to panic by selling tiny amount under ipo.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

* working wallet
            * block explorer

100K soon! Hold this coin, I think it will be great in a few time.

It has the dev and technology to back it up. Like I said, the price will reflect the product.

Don't rush it and take your time. No SYS please  Cheesy
Activity: 322
100K soon! Hold this coin, I think it will be great in a few time.
also people if u want to create demand you have to lower the supply! TAKE DOWN YOUR SELL ORDERS!! keep the sell side very thin...

Kind of hard when some people don't even read the thread Tongue

The price will reflect the product. No need to rush it.
your right
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Can't beat buying in below IPO  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: