Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More - page 35. (Read 94526 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
also people if u want to create demand you have to lower the supply! TAKE DOWN YOUR SELL ORDERS!! keep the sell side very thin...

Kind of hard when some people don't even read the thread Tongue

The price will reflect the product. No need to rush it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
also people if u want to create demand you have to lower the supply! TAKE DOWN YOUR SELL ORDERS!! keep the sell side very thin...
Any plans doing a mobile wallet in the future?

Absolutely would be something great.
ya that would be great
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Absolutely would be something great.
Activity: 364
Activity: 252
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Keep your coins, do not sell cheap or you Balls weigh nothing? Cheesy
Yessir that's correct.

Are any steps taken to help obfuscate the final TX? Example: Bob sends Alice 166.32 NEOS via Arbitrush. Given timing and the unique amount sent. It would be trivial to discover Bob was the origin of the transaction if Alice receives 166.32 NEOS in a single output.

As of right now the only obfuscation would be the timestamp as it purposely doesn't send it right away through to prevent matching up a certain send time/amount with another masked tx's.  With PoT enabled it returns the one tx, but what I can do is modify it so that the amount sent is split up into fragments and just return an array of txids.

Regards,

syntaks

I think that would help. Also, if you want to get fancy, I would consider further obfuscation.  Like random amounts of uneven divisions sent at slightly differing times from different exit nodes if possible.

That's exactly what came to mind when I was reading.  It's literally now in my to-do.  Thanks for the input

Regards,

syntaks
everyone should hashtag #2turtles !! this wallets gonna make you famous!!
Looking at the list
http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/
POD has generally helped the coins that seem to have the most to offer. In other words, it seems to do the most good for the coins that seem to bring the most to the table from the start, before the POD.

POD isn't magic pixie dust. In theory it could be manipulated to some degree. There is no guarantee there isn't another person(s) hiding behind a real life sock puppet dev(s). That could be on their N'th shitcoin. It's nice to see someone trying to do some verification. But, at some point bad eggs will make it through the process.

He's exactly right and CryptoAsian actually acknowledged that today when we had a video call.  I had told him when I first was prompted to do this, I thought "Who deemed him the source?".  However the same goes with that as with anything - once you have a known trusted party you can refer to them for validation.

Regards,

syntaks
yeap cryptoasian is a good guy who does intensive research... if you don't follow him on twitter ..do so Wink

Turtle your just the man ! lol A+
legendary
Yessir that's correct.

Are any steps taken to help obfuscate the final TX? Example: Bob sends Alice 166.32 NEOS via Arbitrush. Given timing and the unique amount sent. It would be trivial to discover Bob was the origin of the transaction if Alice receives 166.32 NEOS in a single output.

As of right now the only obfuscation would be the timestamp as it purposely doesn't send it right away through to prevent matching up a certain send time/amount with another masked tx's.  With PoT enabled it returns the one tx, but what I can do is modify it so that the amount sent is split up into fragments and just return an array of txids.

Regards,

syntaks

I think that would help. Also, if you want to get fancy, I would consider further obfuscation.  Like random amounts of uneven divisions sent at slightly differing times from different exit nodes if possible.

That's exactly what came to mind when I was reading.  It's literally now in my to-do.  Thanks for the input

Regards,

syntaks
legendary
Looking at the list
POD has generally helped the coins that seem to have the most to offer. In other words, it seems to do the most good for the coins that seem to bring the most to the table from the start, before the POD.

POD isn't magic pixie dust. In theory it could be manipulated to some degree. There is no guarantee there isn't another person(s) hiding behind a real life sock puppet dev(s). That could be on their N'th shitcoin. It's nice to see someone trying to do some verification. But, at some point bad eggs will make it through the process.

He's exactly right and CryptoAsian actually acknowledged that today when we had a video call.  I had told him when I first was prompted to do this, I thought "Who deemed him the source?".  However the same goes with that as with anything - once you have a known trusted party you can refer to them for validation.

Regards,

syntaks
Activity: 259
Yessir that's correct.

Regards,

syntaks

Looking at the list

Activity: 560

POD means nothing Boomcoin dev is tied to Carsen Klock and i'm quite sure he just got a 5 star rating, those types of ratings mean nothing. Welcome to crypto where you need to dyor on everything and try to draw a conclusion, and you will be wrong more than right.

Looking at the list

You do realize cryptoasian is just some guy off twitter that happens to mine a lot of coins and has been around awhile right? It's not like we are dealing with the judge of cryptoland, hes just some random dude, I could do the same thing...
legendary
Yessir that's correct.

Regards,

syntaks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

POD means nothing Boomcoin dev is tied to Carsen Klock and i'm quite sure he just got a 5 star rating, those types of ratings mean nothing. Welcome to crypto where you need to dyor on everything and try to draw a conclusion, and you will be wrong more than right.

Looking at the list
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't believe I can buy this coin at such a cheap price.
Yessir that's correct.

Activity: 560
Would appreciate it if you could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD?

Specifically to the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin?
And will you be providing "Proof of Developer"? http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/

Sure not a problem at all.

1)  The strengths of this project and coin I would have to summarize as the team behind it.  We all love what we do and we keep pushing to see what more we can achieve and integrate.
2)  I'll update this response when I think of any
3)  All promises made thus far have been kept.  There hasn't been any FUD to my knowledge.

The key features I would spotlight I believe are the way Arbitrush handles transactions as well as the in-wallet trading.  Have you by chance seen the youtube video of the screencast I shared earlier?

Much earlier this morning I reached out to CryptoAsian and submitted my PoD.  If you have any questions or if I didn't answer everything clearly please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

syntaks

Really appreciated the responses - reflects well on the coin. The youtube video looked good.

Looking forward to the POD - assume that will give even more positive exposure to the coin and significantly boost the price. Your OP #1 is pretty convincing and, unlike many others, actually worth reading.

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
god ,this is such a good coin. should be on the sky ,now It's best time to get on the rocket
Pages:
Jump to: