Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More - page 37. (Read 94526 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Guys,

There's definitely manipulation of course, just as with other markets all of the time.  I'm sorry I haven't been as active in this thread but as I said yesterday I would be glued to a terminal trying to get the wallet out sooner than the promised launch date.  I'll most definitely be updating this thread with progress.

Sincerely,

syntaks

dev what i think would be good is putting up a portion of the btc at 10k sats possible 25btc to cover the 10k ipo coins. this will control any further manipulation please check your pm
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Should I show examples of other successful coins in the past that have a huge dump? hmm... they all look the same.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Guys,

There's definitely manipulation of course, just as with other markets all of the time.  I'm sorry I haven't been as active in this thread but as I said yesterday I would be glued to a terminal trying to get the wallet out sooner than the promised launch date.  I'll most definitely be updating this thread with progress.

Sincerely,

syntaks
The lucky ones got it around 9k.. LUCKY!

there was only 0.06btc dump at that price. its simply a tactoc to make you panic
yup

watch and learn when the features are released and ppl see how trustworthy turtle is the panic buys that come lol...

im not worried about the trust issue richiela from bittrex has vouched. there is nothing to explain here. the fall was manufactured. people fell for the trap and sold into the hands of whales. i like it weak hands leaving

now they sitting lower thinking they will get in cheaper lol
Activity: 259
Get your popcorn ready guys. The lul train has left the station.
Activity: 966

there was only 0.06btc dump at that price. its simply a tactoc to make you panic
yup

watch and learn when the features are released and ppl see how trustworthy turtle is the panic buys that come lol...

Activity: 966
"Good morning" everyone.  I just woke up after some much-needed sleep.  Back to the grind but I wanted to step in and let you know how things were going.  A few key prerequisites to having the wallet released needed to be handled one of which being the setup script.  Things are looking good, but still I'm not rushing this - only trying to get it taken care of within a shorter time frame.  I want to make sure everyone has ample time to prepare their miners etc before just tossing it out into the wild also just to keep it fair.  The first 1000 blocks or so are lowered reward anyhow to try to keep that in-tact.

Regards,

syntaks
+1

people need to relax lol we all knew it was being released on sept 14th  , now turtle is trying to get it out before the date ... so relax and trust in turtle he's the man i done my research on him...hes done plenty of behind the scene work for multiple coins... if you are weak don't hesitate to dump below ipo price , ill take them Wink
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I think the trade should be open after the ICO. This coin is just 2 days old and It didnt catch the attention of most of the crypto users. Hence, we should give a chance to people who get involved later with this coin. In my opinion, the trade should be open after the ICO. What do you guys think ?

I don't want to experience another Syscoin debacle, give them the time they need.

Likewise and thank you for realizing that.  We don't want any bumps either, but we're going to release an alpha wallet by this weekend.

Best regards,

syntaks

no matter what we do people never learn. they can't figure out manipulation they come fud when the price rises back.

!+++
Also don't respond to come over, it has been sold out, also don't respond to come over, it's already in the deal

What does that even mean?
I think the trade should be open after the ICO. This coin is just 2 days old and It didnt catch the attention of most of the crypto users. Hence, we should give a chance to people who get involved later with this coin. In my opinion, the trade should be open after the ICO. What do you guys think ?

I don't want to experience another Syscoin debacle, give them the time they need.

Likewise and thank you for realizing that.  We don't want any bumps either, but we're going to release an alpha wallet by this weekend.

Best regards,

syntaks

no matter what we do people never learn. they can't figure out manipulation they come fud when the price rises back.
Activity: 308
Also don't respond to come over, it has been sold out, also don't respond to come over, it's already in the deal
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die

Best regards,

syntaks
like i said if people think they can't wait simply sell. we dont have one of your average devs. the wallet has been built before ipo. the next stages are just testing.

dev i needed to ask do you need alpha testers
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Moderate the thread mean? Delete / remove irrelevant posts?

yes people who just spread fud should be deleted. i told dev it would happen here because of the coin being good.

Got it, thought so Smiley

just look at bittrex chat one guy dumped to 12.5k to cause panic on purpose. am i worried no. the dev and the coin has much more fire power

Yeah, this is insane....I got few as well, will hold and see how it goes Smiley

yes people who just spread fud should be deleted. i told dev it would happen here because of the coin being good.

just look at bittrex chat one guy dumped to 12.5k to cause panic on purpose. am i worried no. the dev and the coin has much more fire power
I don't think people bother to read. One leads, others will follow.

If he jumps off the bridge, would you? Exactly.

Why dump below ico? smh.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: