Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More - page 39. (Read 94526 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hmmmm, the dev is not going to launch the coin until after 21 days, that's like 21 years in crypto lol..The price will fall  Wink

take care of your vootshit first.

Hmmmm, the dev is not going to launch the coin until after 21 days, that's like 21 years in crypto lol..The price will fall  Wink

JUST LIKE VOOT DID! DO YOU REMEMBER??

Is this your sock account?

oh yes that is where he is from i thought i recognised him. lol please don't come here offering advice after your perfomance on voot lol
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hmmmm, the dev is not going to launch the coin until after 21 days, that's like 21 years in crypto lol..The price will fall  Wink
How much  BTC you have  for SYNC pump from VOOT dump ?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Hmmmm, the dev is not going to launch the coin until after 21 days, that's like 21 years in crypto lol..The price will fall  Wink

Is this your sock account?
[/quote

YOU LOW LIFE, NOW THAT YOU STOLE MONEY FROM VOOT, YOU COME NOW HERE TO FUD. HAVE SOME DECENCY
let weak hands get out. this is why we wanted early trading to weed these guys out as if this happened at launch it would have been a disaster
they sell cause the little kids wanna make a quick buck well they screwed them selfs now. i gonna be shit stomping them when i have more money made than them .
just weak hands people talk of this falling. how far you expecting it to fall plus they fudding using the old mining trick when they know for sure at current prices mining coins are maxed at 1.4btc a day lol
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
bittrex should rolllback all transaction or partner with this scam coin  Grin
Activity: 164
they sell cause the little kids wanna make a quick buck well they screwed them selfs now. i gonna be shit stomping them when i have more money made than them .
Activity: 66

legendary
Activity: 1330

Activity: 236
scam coin,admin dump ICO coin with rate < 0.0001250  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Why people sell at ico price?

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You know how to dump VOOT coin .

i thought that too, but where are you expecting it to go with a cap of only 125btc. dev has richiela support. wallet has been shown working.
"Good morning" everyone.  I just woke up after some much-needed sleep.  Back to the grind but I wanted to step in and let you know how things were going.  A few key prerequisites to having the wallet released needed to be handled one of which being the setup script.  Things are looking good, but still I'm not rushing this - only trying to get it taken care of within a shorter time frame.  I want to make sure everyone has ample time to prepare their miners etc before just tossing it out into the wild also just to keep it fair.  The first 1000 blocks or so are lowered reward anyhow to try to keep that in-tact.

Regards,

syntaks

Wait its not mine-able yet is it? By the way I am mega disappointed that you chose to open the markets overnight because of a few people that didn't read the OP. Way to screw the ICO buyers by leaving an unlaunched coin open to dumping over three weeks because people want to free their BTC. Couldn't just give it a week or at least let your buyers have a day to weigh in.

it would have been a bad thing. we need weak holders out before launch. alpha coming weekend
Activity: 540
"Good morning" everyone.  I just woke up after some much-needed sleep.  Back to the grind but I wanted to step in and let you know how things were going.  A few key prerequisites to having the wallet released needed to be handled one of which being the setup script.  Things are looking good, but still I'm not rushing this - only trying to get it taken care of within a shorter time frame.  I want to make sure everyone has ample time to prepare their miners etc before just tossing it out into the wild also just to keep it fair.  The first 1000 blocks or so are lowered reward anyhow to try to keep that in-tact.

Regards,

syntaks

Wait its not mine-able yet is it? By the way I am mega disappointed that you chose to open the markets overnight because of a few people that didn't read the OP. Way to screw the ICO buyers by leaving an unlaunched coin open to dumping over three weeks because people want to free their BTC. Couldn't just give it a week or at least let your buyers have a day to weigh in.
Excuse me the wallet has anonymous functions? It plans to develop an anonymous function.

it already has arbitrush see youtube video
Activity: 112
Excuse me the wallet has anonymous functions? It plans to develop an anonymous function.
amazing, we have buy orders waiting for weak hands.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
"Good morning" everyone.  I just woke up after some much-needed sleep.  Back to the grind but I wanted to step in and let you know how things were going.  A few key prerequisites to having the wallet released needed to be handled one of which being the setup script.  Things are looking good, but still I'm not rushing this - only trying to get it taken care of within a shorter time frame.  I want to make sure everyone has ample time to prepare their miners etc before just tossing it out into the wild also just to keep it fair.  The first 1000 blocks or so are lowered reward anyhow to try to keep that in-tact.

Regards,

syntaks

What will be the block reward?
Pages:
Jump to: