Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More - page 41. (Read 94526 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Highly impressive Dev team, which is always what is lacking. I hear these are the guys called in when another coin needs help, and this has been vouched for my highly trusted people in the scene.

We are in good hands, and they already have a great product, and say there is more to come. We will easily hit 200,000 sat if something is done with the block rewards. That is the only negetive I see out of everything. And if nothing is changed, we will still do well, just not do as good as we could do.

Either way, this coin is hot. And it's only going up. Glad I got in on the presale!!!

Keep up the great work devs. just think about lowering it to 30, them nothing will slow down this coin.

dont underestimate the miners, 95% will have a dump war between them. 95 out of 100 will drop everything they mine right away. I get that there will people there to buy, but why not just make less for them to dump? They will still mine like crazy with block rewards of 25 to 30 for a coin that is this good.

Everyone is saying it, and the devs listen to everything else, hope the do this too, then it total moon all the way

what i dont get is dev has said there will only be 14.4k mined a day how is 2btc worth of coins at current prices a threat can you explain. the date the wallet is released their will be 1.34millionc hardly anything to worry about. ofcourse im up for a further reduction but current amount does not matter too.

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
What I don't understand is how the volume of Neos has gone up to 1.27 million when only 1.05 million were release. Can you explain please?
cause all the coins are on bittrex so they sold 1million at ipo plus the trading ... you know volume doesn't represent the amount of coins right?

Shhh...now I do.
Activity: 966
What I don't understand is how the volume of Neos has gone up to 1.27 million when only 1.05 million were release. Can you explain please?
cause all the coins are on bittrex so they sold 1million at ipo plus the trading ... you know volume doesn't represent the amount of coins right?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I think it's trading volume in circulation, not total coins.

Thanks, I had just come to the same conclusion.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Dodgy tactics by a few to sell at a low price, a lot of this made ​​and drained at a small price ... People, be smarter, this coin is 50K + today!
I was mad at myself for missing the 10k... didn't missed the 12.5k

I think it's trading volume in circulation, not total coins.
Whats up guys?
Don't put sell orders yet.
It will go UP much faster  Wink 
We are already UP.
And it has barely been 2 hours of the market being open.

congrats everyone who bought.

Greetingz

I just grabbed some mooooore while it dipped down to 15k again (for the last time wha ha ha)
+1000000

smart Wink
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Whats up guys?
We are already UP.

Greetingz

I just grabbed some mooooore while it dipped down to 15k again (for the last time wha ha ha)

yep me too ..
What do you think how many Sats will be today?
Whats up guys?
We are already UP.

Greetingz

All I hear is blah, blah, blah. I missed the train... let me get back in for cheap.

Not you, Sofu.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
hope for some wave trading on an active market before its shooting up. missed the ICO and have to make my coins cheaper and accumulate more
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Whats up guys?
We are already UP.

Greetingz
Activity: 686
Horrible horrible decision by dev to start trading before release. I expected dev would be better than that. This is crypto, coins can be neglected by traders in as little as 1 week. By the time wallet releases, there will be other attractive options available and people will just dump this for those. So this turned into yet another pump and dump coin. What else is new around here?

are you sure that is a accurate statement how would the trading being released or not open affect a dump if something came new to the market. if something came knew to the market when trading would be closed wouldn't people just dump then. the fact is at the moment we have the new tech. unless something is better we will see then. no one can't even copy this as the code is not open source and it won't be. dev has said it could come earlier. i am not sure but if you go back a few pages dev said something about this weekend. youtube video shows its real.

Trading being opened before release brings a host of problems. Not to mention the fact that you should have a stable network before anything even goes to market in crypto. Given how many of the traders these days act, this coin will most likely be neglected by the time the wallet releases. They don't care about technology, they care about overnight profits. The fact this sold out early followed by traders pleading for the market to be open before release proves that much. Because dev listened to the whiny brats that make up the majority of the crypto community today, the dev will now be under considerable pressure to release and the wallet will most likely be rushed. Development of any new technology needs time, and a lot of it, to ensure a satisfactory end user experience. I'm pretty sure the SYS team had more devs and they took 4 months which IMO was still rushing and look what happened. It was released full of bugs. This is most likely going to be a complete disaster. I'd prefer a dev who sticks to their word rather than changing their mind just to please a bunch of whiny brats.

see again your not making sense you say tech will be rushed dev gave a fixed time which has not changed yet. if you see the thread dev said he could bring it out a week early even before it was agreed to allow trading. ofcourse ipo coins have many looking for quick profit, they have a nice profit sell now they are not because its not enough and when they sell those will hold for higher prices. i do remember dev saying alpha release this weekend. you cannot be confident that sys errors will be here. you are not near smart enough to be saying how much time it could take plus have you not seen the video where most of the work is done. simply if you don't like the dev decision you are free to sell. many orders waiting to be filled.

you are talking like no coin has investors who wants a quick profit. when xc rose from 2000 sats to 10k sats people took their profits because they wanted it quickly 2 weeks later they were the ones being laughed as xc was over 100k. if you think only ipo coins have quick in and out investors then your inexperienced.

you cannot say the wallet be full of bugs as you do not have the expertise. dev has showed the wallet is working and just making sure there are no errors, and you have started to insult us by calling us whiny brats well mr genius some were in it for quick profits but we have own reasons. as if the launch was left to sept 14th, those who wanted quick profits would have stalled the rise, so that is why we opted for a early launch so weak hands can get out
Activity: 378
Horrible horrible decision by dev to start trading before release. I expected dev would be better than that. This is crypto, coins can be neglected by traders in as little as 1 week. By the time wallet releases, there will be other attractive options available and people will just dump this for those. So this turned into yet another pump and dump coin. What else is new around here?

are you sure that is a accurate statement how would the trading being released or not open affect a dump if something came new to the market. if something came knew to the market when trading would be closed wouldn't people just dump then. the fact is at the moment we have the new tech. unless something is better we will see then. no one can't even copy this as the code is not open source and it won't be. dev has said it could come earlier. i am not sure but if you go back a few pages dev said something about this weekend. youtube video shows its real.

Trading being opened before release brings a host of problems. Not to mention the fact that you should have a stable network before anything even goes to market in crypto. Given how many of the traders these days act, this coin will most likely be neglected by the time the wallet releases. They don't care about technology, they care about overnight profits. The fact this sold out early followed by traders pleading for the market to be open before release proves that much. Keep in mind, I'm speaking about the majority, not everyone. Because dev listened to the whiny brats that make up the majority of the crypto community today, the dev will now be under considerable pressure to release and the wallet will most likely be rushed. Development of any new technology needs time, and a lot of it, to ensure a satisfactory end user experience. I'm pretty sure the SYS team had more devs and they took 4 months which IMO was still rushing and look what happened. It was released full of bugs. This is most likely going to be a complete disaster. I'd prefer a dev who sticks to their word rather than changing their mind just to please a bunch of whiny brats.
Activity: 1188
Merit: 251

I thought I saw something about potentiallly being released this weekend as well.
it was a community decision !! lol dev is just amazing! the features being released on the 14th are outstanding and your lucky if u have coins under 30k by then.. this coin with all its features is worth well over 60k with its current supply ... go watch this the youtube video and see for yourself how advanced and accomplished this already is!!

enjoy the ride ppl!! its gonna be one hell of a ride!!

A++ to turtle!!

+1 I totally agree
if we don't put sell orders , we don't let them get our cheap coins!!
Pages:
Jump to: