Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More - page 42. (Read 94526 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

I thought I saw something about potentiallly being released this weekend as well.

Dev said he's aiming to release an Alpha version wallet by the weekend

Hes working on it now if im right ! , We going moon no matter what fudders say
yeap!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laq55dRPEKI  go watch!! its all displayed , this dev is no joke!

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Horrible horrible decision by dev to start trading before release. I expected dev would be better than that. This is crypto, coins can be neglected by traders in as little as 1 week. By the time wallet releases, there will be other attractive options available and people will just dump this for those. So this turned into yet another pump and dump coin. What else is new around here?

are you sure that is a accurate statement how would the trading being released or not open affect a dump if something came new to the market. if something came knew to the market when trading would be closed wouldn't people just dump then. the fact is at the moment we have the new tech. unless something is better we will see then. no one can't even copy this as the code is not open source and it won't be. dev has said it could come earlier. i am not sure but if you go back a few pages dev said something about this weekend. youtube video shows its real.

I thought I saw something about potentiallly being released this weekend as well.
it was a community decision !! lol dev is just amazing! the features being released on the 14th are outstanding and your lucky if u have coins under 30k by then.. this coin with all its features is worth well over 60k with its current supply ... go watch this the youtube video and see for yourself how advanced and accomplished this already is!!

enjoy the ride ppl!! its gonna be one hell of a ride!!

A++ to turtle!!

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

Hes working on it now if im right ! , We going moon no matter what fudders say
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Horrible horrible decision by dev to start trading before release. I expected dev would be better than that. This is crypto, coins can be neglected by traders in as little as 1 week. By the time wallet releases, there will be other attractive options available and people will just dump this for those. So this turned into yet another pump and dump coin. What else is new around here?

are you sure that is a accurate statement how would the trading being released or not open affect a dump if something came new to the market. if something came knew to the market when trading would be closed wouldn't people just dump then. the fact is at the moment we have the new tech. unless something is better we will see then. no one can't even copy this as the code is not open source and it won't be. dev has said it could come earlier. i am not sure but if you go back a few pages dev said something about this weekend. youtube video shows its real.

Activity: 686

Activity: 378
what a beautiful successful launch and this dev is just amazing... everything was supposed to be released on the 14th of sept. but cause the community spoke out and the ipo sold out so fast the dev listened to his investors and did what WE asked! shows that he cares and if you would research he's been vouched for by respectable ppl... if you would like to see the work this man is doing and the progression ALREADY go watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laq55dRPEKI

with that said guys don't sell to the buys and remove your sell orders!! don't let them get our coins too cheap !;)

great work dev good looking out!!

I said I don't trust exchanges.  I didn't single bittrex out.  I have to trade somewhere and this was the only exchange offering the NEOS ICO.  I will tell you one thing.  If you keep running around the crypto world trusting people you're going to get burned eventually if you haven't already.  That's a fact.

I do hope this coin succeeds and that I'm wrong.  I'll drop this since there isn't anything I can do other than sell my coins and I really don't want to do that.

ofcourse i totally agree with you on that we have to work with the info we are given. nothing stopping darkcoin from dumping its coin or xc. we all have a level of trust. i felt stupid for opening a mtgox account and giving personal info. i never keep my coins on exchanges so to me its all good. over the time i have begin to trust bittrex, mintpal, poloniex cryptsy and bter as legitmate sites but no one knows the future. i do best with the info i have. at current bittrex is my fav exchange. they provide a service its our job to research.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
i have calculated at current prices 345k coins will be mined till wallet release giving us a total of 1.34million coins at the time of release now when that news hits when we have 1.34million in circulation you decide where this will be 100k would only give us a market cap $685,000.

bear in mind many of us will still be holding our ipo coins.

could you confirm my workings just so im not misleading anyone
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Is this OK ?

No it's not but apparently there is nothing investors that invested based on the information that was initially provided but changed after the ICO sold out can do about it.

agree but if you feel dev should have waited, then trading is open and you can sell and give new investors a chance. i think it is was a good decision to open trading now as the coin will settle at a price rather than opening ipo on the release of the wallet where people who are in for a quick profit would have dumped. during this time we will get rid of them and when news hit your looking at true investors holding this coin which will have a bigger effect as they will hold to much larger prices.

+1
u know why the people are complaining and fooling around, becuase they want to buy more NEOS at a cheaper price, as we all know this is not a fucking cheap coin, the only way to see what it worth and how great it could brings you is just simply keep holding it.
i think now was quick profit fixing, but ir next 12hours should hit 30k sat. sooner or later whales should start their game and then we see 100k.
im gonna wait till september with my 10k@ 12500 and 4k @ 15000..

Whales like bob are already in
Activity: 357
i think now was quick profit fixing, but ir next 12hours should hit 30k sat. sooner or later whales should start their game and then we see 100k.
im gonna wait till september with my 10k@ 12500 and 4k @ 15000..
Activity: 539
Whales are getting slaughtered like the pigs that they are
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
wow guys!! going great ! but if u want the price to rise... remove sell orders!! remove your sell orders!!
Pages:
Jump to: