Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 31. (Read 308622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Neos was a 100 btc ico hosted by trex, which sold out within 2 days or so. I been riding it for few days after ico ending, but have made a laughable profit since neos has never reached anything higher than 15K. Shit at its finest.

Neos was a 120 BTC ICO hosted by Bittrex that sold out in 11 hours (2+ years ago).  Neos hasn't stopped coding or supporting the community since then.  How many other projects that ICO'd or even spawned can you say that about?  2+ year record of sticking around and not running off to fork another project and ICO it completely abandoning the original?
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
lol, nice resurgence of trolls around here lately  Cheesy Roll Eyes
funny, that lil Jamus got totally pwned,
let's see how well will do that full logic guy
can't wait to see who's next

...watching with pop corn...
 Smiley
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
guess you forgot to pay attention around end of august last year Tongue

also, beginning of june last year

but i guess facts dont hold merit on fora Wink
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Neos was a 100 btc ico hosted by trex, which sold out within 2 days or so. I been riding it for few days after ico ending, but have made a laughable profit since neos has never reached anything higher than 15K. Shit at its finest.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
you do not need to be a masternode to stake
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi, I bought some Neos on poloniex. Would you please tell me how I can start mining step by step? I can't figure out how.

NEOS is now completely POS. You can stack, you can't mine.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake
how do i stake it i mean, As you can see i am a noob. I need a step by step instruction or a youtube video or something. I can't figure out on my own...

You stake by putting it in a wallet on your machine. Download a wallet from neoscoin.com. Your wallet must be open and unlocked (if you password protect it) for it to earn staking rewards.
First of all thank you for trying to help me. I do have a qt wallet. So I guess I put a password and send Neos to the wallet, and then what do I do? I'm guessing I have to run a masternode or something but what is alias, address, priv key, tx hash and output index? I'm not a computer guy here...
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Hi, I bought some Neos on poloniex. Would you please tell me how I can start mining step by step? I can't figure out how.

how do i stake it i mean, As you can see i am a noob. I need a step by step instruction or a youtube video or something. I can't figure out on my own...

You stake by putting it in a wallet on your machine. Download a wallet from neoscoin.com. Your wallet must be open and unlocked (if you password protect it) for it to earn staking rewards.

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!

legendary
ah okay, will you fund my project? i cant tell you what it is or when it will be ready, or give you updates, but fund it. most unprofessional approach.

The roadmap and upcoming features have been posted already.  How can you make the comments you've been making?  I'd feel pretty ridiculous.

progress? links? where

Only in the two most prominent places:

1) Our official forum - http://forum.neoscoin.com/t/the-neos-roadmap-and-news/642/1
2) In this very thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16158542
Activity: 22
ah okay, will you fund my project? i cant tell you what it is or when it will be ready, or give you updates, but fund it. most unprofessional approach.

The roadmap and upcoming features have been posted already.  How can you make the comments you've been making?  I'd feel pretty ridiculous.

progress? links? where
legendary

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
I think this project is following the right path. Developers are honest, this is very important. I believe the NeosCoin will stand out any market. and maybe pass the level of 1.00 USD or more.

Good Luck, Neoscoin Group.   Wink
legendary
ah okay so its kind of like a mystery bet on the races, you are coding but no one knows what or when, you could be coding a delete all coins button, who cares your coding eh. great for investors, sorry to say bud but there is no real world use of neos, all you have investetors.. and right now your purposely dropping the coin so you can accumulate at a low price then release updates  once your done accumulating.

weekly updates? nah we just have to take your word for it eh, real professional.

Instead it would be better to release everything we're working on currently, so that someone can take the ideas and throw them together with some attractive graphics - lie about their "brand new coin" offering them and ICO'ing for a few hundred bitcoins?  We've given some idea to the general direction we're moving towards and the past has shown we've come through with what we promise.  You're right, presently there's no "real world use" for Neos just like a majority of the other projects out there.  We're working towards changing that, instead of just being another token traded.  That's irrelevant.  I'll tell you what, come forward with your main account and I'll come forward with what I'm currently working on.  You're hiding behind an alias, and that's par the course, but the ball's in your court now since you're persisting.  As far as the accusation that we're purposely dropping the value to accumulate, that's your opinion.  Anyone who has been involved in Neos since the start knows I'm about the code and bringing uniqueness into this atmosphere - not about the bottom dollar.  Updates are released when they're ready to be, not based on the market or some agenda.  Professional would be protecting the existing investors and supporters by not exposing every unique detail and feature we're releasing - just to be cherry picked by another project.  That's just what we're doing.
ah okay so its kind of like a mystery bet on the races, you are coding but no one knows what or when, you could be coding a delete all coins button, who cares your coding eh. great for investors, sorry to say bud but there is no real world use of neos, all you have investetors.. and right now your purposely dropping the coin so you can accumulate at a low price then release updates  once your done accumulating.

weekly updates? nah we just have to take your word for it eh, real professional.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
So true, either u can help this coin and make it progress faster or move onto 1000 other shitcoins in the markets

No need to be a critic of this coin

MoveON!!!
legendary
well whats next then? roadmap? future.. you guys just had a second ico based on hype, oh thats right you forked it with a shit load of premine, hyping about a new chain, now not a word

how long until we know, theres a big question mark on development, is it days? months? years?

whats happening? you need a clear plan ahead, make a roadmap with variable dates, its okay if you blow your dates out by a bit.

We're coding - it's as straightforward as that.  Are you a supporter or an investor?  The premine covered the swap primarily.  We didn't "hype" about a new chain, we said we're finally going to be getting to shape Neos into what we've always had a vision for.  Regardless of the work developers put in or time, it always ends up with fingers pointed at them in accusation or disappointment.  There are a few of us that actually spend our time coding, and we still get the brunt of it.  For example, there was one...how can I put this.. character that would pop up in our IRC channel randomly screaming about the price like a madman.  He was upset because he traded horribly and lost a bitcoin.  Prime example of the crowds we're working with here if we were to miss an ETA.  It would be an instant asylum.  In my experience, blown-out dates are a big faux pa.  You don't need to support us, or buy Neos and we're not soliciting you to.  That being said, you have the freedom to detach here if you're unhappy with the rate of progress.
well whats next then? roadmap? future.. you guys just had a second ico based on hype, oh thats right you forked it with a shit load of premine, hyping about a new chain, now not a word

how long until we know, theres a big question mark on development, is it days? months? years?

whats happening? you need a clear plan ahead, make a roadmap with variable dates, its okay if you blow your dates out by a bit.
Pages:
Jump to: