Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 33. (Read 308622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hi folks,

I know everyone has been eagerly awaiting some news - but right now the only news I have is that our efforts are nothing short of grueling and endless to bring what we believe is going to be a beautiful platform to life.  For those who are familiar with how we operate, we're not really in the business of stating false updates or attempting to spark some market movement with some fluff.  The work being put into Neos, is arguably the most ever since the inception of Neos.  IRC is primarily where everyone comes together for now, but there will be some massive changes in the near future.  We're ahead of schedule somewhat, and I'm not only proud of that but very eager to release - only after rigorous testing.  Thank you all for your continued patience and support.
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Any news this month?
Someone is buying, news soon?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Neos very cheap now, so good time for buy and x2 x3 from now
NEOS is going to do big things tonight predict 100k end 2016
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
Activity: 604
waiting for new features
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Is it the official bct Neos thread?
I don't understand the thread title ... is the swap still in progress?
Is the "official" channel of communications still IRC?
Any Slack?

Thanks.

Yes, this is official NEOS thread. The swap is complete few weeks ago. Dev is working on additional new features.

Official site & forum:
http://www.neoscoin.com
http://forum.neoscoin.com
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
price before Swap near 3k-4k, total number coin was reduced at 0.21 but price again near 9000k, so no news, shadow slow develop process and only two exit - jump to 30-60k or dead!! news need as beer in friday!!
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Is it the official bct Neos thread?
I don't understand the thread title ... is the swap still in progress?
Is the "official" channel of communications still IRC?
Any Slack?

Thanks.
May be it would be better to write here every week about working process...
Just for the community to be informed
and dark edition on original background

yep only patient wait and buy
community needs news first of all
I think original one is better
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Any news on the road map?

Everything is being worked on with some modifications (positive ones) daily.  I'd rather show everyone, than talk about it.  We're quiet because we're busy coding what we've promised.

Thanks for being honest, hype free is better than bloated BS any day

No problem at all.  If we weren't able to do what we're in the process of doing, we'd have nothing but hype to rely on.  I don't have time for that, I'd rather code.  Proper marketing can be done after the fact when there's something more newsworthy.

what about some logo changes?

Neos very cheap now, so good time for buy and x2 x3 from now

Be patient people, this is not just any alt-coin. This is NEOS.

good words )
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
I have been part of NEOS community from almost beginning. I know syntaks from the time of Bellacoin.

Although I'm not much active on forums or IRC, one thing I've learned is that syntaks is always working regardless of whether he shows up on forums to post anything. He believes in getting the stuff done/improving and then show everyone rather than just showing up everyday and posting BS.

Be patient people, this is not just any alt-coin. This is NEOS.

P.S.: I'm not a bag holder.
I hope patience will be rewarded
legendary
Activity: 1050
Any news on the road map?

Everything is being worked on with some modifications (positive ones) daily.  I'd rather show everyone, than talk about it.  We're quiet because we're busy coding what we've promised.

Thanks for being honest, hype free is better than bloated BS any day

No problem at all.  If we weren't able to do what we're in the process of doing, we'd have nothing but hype to rely on.  I don't have time for that, I'd rather code.  Proper marketing can be done after the fact when there's something more newsworthy.
Pages:
Jump to: