Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 44. (Read 308622 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Hi, sorry to ask, I really looked at several places and made searches, but :

I have a wallet Neos 2.1, it seems not to work anymore, how can I updated the software and import my wallet, please ?

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

Roadmap still to be released this week or soon after.
Depends on content of that roadmap if the price is going up or down.
Also keep in mind that another capable dev has joined the team, so 2 strong devs working on 1 coin.

Hard to believe that the price will go down.

Dev, is there already a date for the roadmap?

There's no set date, but we've been figuring realistic timeframes for the tasks we've put ahead of ourselves and how much time between development and testing they might need.  We've bitten off quite a bit to chew for ourselves and we're looking forward to it.  Another project that I was contracted to develop for that never made it off the ground had quite a bit of features and captured the essence of what I believe crypto and the freedoms associated with it are about.  That in itself is quite a timeline and hefty bit of code.  It won't be long before some of what we have in store is revealed.

Thanks for the reply! Like it!

The last sentence I'll read as "roadmap soon!" Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Also keep in mind that another capable dev has joined the team, so 2 strong devs working on 1 coin.

There's no set date, but we've been figuring realistic timeframes for the tasks we've put ahead of ourselves and how much time between development and testing they might need.  We've bitten off quite a bit to chew for ourselves and we're looking forward to it.  Another project that I was contracted to develop for that never made it off the ground had quite a bit of features and captured the essence of what I believe crypto and the freedoms associated with it are about.  That in itself is quite a timeline and hefty bit of code.  It won't be long before some of what we have in store is revealed.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
Woow great coin. See in a glance  having much potential.

But still not listed on yobit.

At polo its with good movement ! Great achievement.

Well where to get info about wallet, explorer, roadmap , future and features.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

Activity: 468

Yeah! I also am looking forward for this roadmap too
legendary
legendary
Hello!

I have some NEOS in wallet NZkKcSLbnXVorV1yem9mLf4krM6hxwzjDc. I didn't know about neos version switching and had mined some neos yesterday at pool http://yiimp.ccminer.org/.
Can I exchange it on new neos? Or I can only forget about it?

Dmitry

Hi Dmitry,

Unfortunately, the cease mining announcement and swap were made several weeks ago so I'm afraid these are lost.
legendary
Do you guys think the price will go down?
I've read about a lot of altcoins unfortunately I've heard nothing about this one Sad

I used to follow this coin big time.  Had almost 200k when things looked dead.  I ended up selling half my position, but I couldn't sell the other half as the dev took time to personally help me on several occasions.  Although his situation got complicated and progress seemed to stop, he's so damn good I didn't have the heart to give up completely.

Thanks a lot for the compliments and kind words.  If there's anything you need during the interim, please don't hesitate to reach out.  Things will not be stopping or slowing down this time around, we've put a lot of thought into our actions and the future to ensure that.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
why price not 43000, i bought 4300 2 week ago?
legendary
good community question, I have old wallet, for swap all I need to do is to export keys in old install new wallet import keys , anything else ?

currently also trying to compile new wallet on Mac , if not will use Windows VM ,thanks for resurrecting this and doing it proper  Cool

That's correct.  Just export from the old, and import into the new.  If you need anything else, just let us know.
Activity: 336
I've read about a lot of altcoins unfortunately I've heard nothing about this one Sad

I used to follow this coin big time.  Had almost 200k when things looked dead.  I ended up selling half my position, but I couldn't sell the other half as the dev took time to personally help me on several occasions.  Although his situation got complicated and progress seemed to stop, he's so damn good I didn't have the heart to give up completely.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello!

I have some NEOS in wallet NZkKcSLbnXVorV1yem9mLf4krM6hxwzjDc. I didn't know about neos version switching and had mined some neos yesterday at pool http://yiimp.ccminer.org/.
Can I exchange it on new neos? Or I can only forget about it?

Dmitry

Activity: 534

I used to follow this coin big time.  Had almost 200k when things looked dead.  I ended up selling half my position, but I couldn't sell the other half as the dev took time to personally help me on several occasions.  Although his situation got complicated and progress seemed to stop, he's so damn good I didn't have the heart to give up completely.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
good community question, I have old wallet, for swap all I need to do is to export keys in old install new wallet import keys , anything else ?

currently also trying to compile new wallet on Mac , if not will use Windows VM ,thanks for resurrecting this and doing it proper  Cool
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Neos is back to the right track now, 30k sat price is very good compare before swap - 3k sat.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
One question:

If I have an old wallet file and new QT wallet, how can I export private keys from old wallet?
Are there any links for downloading old wallet program?

P.S.: I have tried opening old wallet file with new QT wallet by simply replacing the .wallet file in Appdata dierctory. But QT throws error and stops working.

Hey sgk,

Download https://github.com/neoscoin/neos-classic/releases/download/1.2.1.1/neoscoin-qt-v1.2.1.1-bdb4.8-win32.zip and head over to the debug console under "Help" and you'll be able to dump keys there.  Let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks, worked great!
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Well I guess price can get to 70-80k sats during next couple days Smiley
legendary
One question:

If I have an old wallet file and new QT wallet, how can I export private keys from old wallet?
Are there any links for downloading old wallet program?

P.S.: I have tried opening old wallet file with new QT wallet by simply replacing the .wallet file in Appdata dierctory. But QT throws error and stops working.

Hey sgk,

Download https://github.com/neoscoin/neos-classic/releases/download/1.2.1.1/neoscoin-qt-v1.2.1.1-bdb4.8-win32.zip and head over to the debug console under "Help" and you'll be able to dump keys there.  Let me know if you have any issues.
Pages:
Jump to: