Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [NeoScrypt] [PoW+PoS+MN] ⭐ Traid.tv ⭐ The Future of Crypto Education ✅ - page 14. (Read 30662 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
I just bought a MN...yaaay...thinking of getting more. TRAID to the moon!!
Activity: 103
Can anyone predict TRAID coin price in the future?
Activity: 77
Do you have any graphic pack? I would like to list you on my website so I need good graphics.
Activity: 87
How can I buy Traid? Are you on exchanges?
Activity: 89
 Keep up with the good work team. Finally a serious project with some great potential. I like what I see so far. I don't have spare btc to invest, but I'll mine this baby with all my power.

Activity: 246
Merit: 1
TRAID coin is now listed on masternode.live

Click below to check the stats:

https://masternode.live/currencies/TRAID/Traid

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
What's the purpose of Traid platform when there is Youtube?

We're not like Youtube.Traid platform will be very different. Here are some of the things that set us apart.

1. You can directly hire traders for 1 on 1 mentorship
2. Trading signals and alerts
3. Premium trading/investing courses
4. Crypto supported
5. 90% of revenues go to instructors
etc.

Point #5 is a very important one because it incentivizes the trader instructors to provide someone with GOOD information whereas on Youtube people get paid less than 1% so instead are more apt to shill stuff. In short Traid will vet their instructors and incentivize them into providing good information so both they and you make more money. You can never be sure who to trust on Youtube and whether they are just trying to sell you their bags. Youtube is full of people giving poor advice often for their own interest. Traid from what I read seems like the antidote to that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The TRAID platform is revolutionizing crypto trade education by bringing the world's top traders as life users' mentors. TRAID is a hybrid PoW / PoS / Masternode coin that will function as a payment gateway on the platform's upcoming crypto education platform.
TRAID Fun Fact:
Current daily MasterNode reward is 1200 TRAID, if you invest $50 for 2000 TRAID coins and join the shared MN service your daily reward is going to be 40 TRAID.
Just for comparison, you need to stake 3000 TRAID ($75) to get 20 TRAID daily.
How can buy this coin? Do I hit you up on discord or what?

We're getting listed on CryptoBridge soon. In the meantime you can join our Discord...we're running a masternode presale promo right now. https://discord.gg/tEUt4aX
Activity: 81
 I love your brand name. Very original. TRAID = TRading AID.

We're not like Youtube.Traid platform will be very different. Here are some of the things that set us apart.

1. You can directly hire traders for 1 on 1 mentorship
2. Trading signals and alerts
3. Premium trading/investing courses
4. Crypto supported
5. 90% of revenues go to instructors
etc.
Activity: 93

Are there any similar projects to Traid? Do you have competition?

Traid doesn't have competition. Some people compare us to covesting, but we are very different. While traid platform will have trading signals/alerts as one of the features, the focus is on trading/investing education presented by experienced crypto traders.
Activity: 113
How can buy this coin? Do I hit you up on discord or what?
Activity: 29
When will you focus on marketing? Your project looks very professional and promising, but marketing doesn’t seem to be there.
Activity: 34
Activity: 27
 Are there any similar projects to Traid? Do you have competition?
Activity: 60
Why does everyone focus on the MNs? Traid is so much more than a masternode coin. Has anyone visited their website and read their whitepaper? This is the future of crypto education. Easy 20x.
Activity: 30
Traid reminds me of Dark Coin (Dash) that I used to mine. They didn’t come forward as the masternode coin. These guys don’t focus on MNs...it’s just one of their features...and you can use MN and staking rewards for free education. Traid=Dash. Go traid go go!
Pages:
Jump to: