Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 21. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
this is a little like the Minecraft
I myself saw the mention of this game purely by chance, in the social network in one of the groups. At first, I didn’t like the game, I appeared where it was not known, there was a forest nearby and it was completely incomprehensible where to go and what to do. After a while, I was just killed by a monster and I reappeared in the same place. The graphics of the game struck me unpleasantly, it was completely different from modern games. Actually, I then deleted the game. but after a while I decided to try to give the game another chance. I again appeared next to the trees, but this time I — having already read the manual for the game — began immediately to mine the tree (barehanded, yes) and built a workbench from this tree. After that, I was able to truly appreciate this wonderful game, I had the opportunity to create many different things, extract resources, build amazing houses.
the same was with me.

what is this game?
In essence, this is a sandbox, for those who did not play enough in childhood. Here you can do almost everything - create objects, complex mechanisms, build houses, castles, dungeons. It is also possible to play with friends in multiplayer mode. The game has virtually complete freedom of action and it attracts many players from around the world
sounds cool
Activity: 112
I myself saw the mention of this game purely by chance, in the social network in one of the groups. At first, I didn’t like the game, I appeared where it was not known, there was a forest nearby and it was completely incomprehensible where to go and what to do. After a while, I was just killed by a monster and I reappeared in the same place. The graphics of the game struck me unpleasantly, it was completely different from modern games. Actually, I then deleted the game. but after a while I decided to try to give the game another chance. I again appeared next to the trees, but this time I — having already read the manual for the game — began immediately to mine the tree (barehanded, yes) and built a workbench from this tree. After that, I was able to truly appreciate this wonderful game, I had the opportunity to create many different things, extract resources, build amazing houses.
the same was with me.

what is this game?
In essence, this is a sandbox, for those who did not play enough in childhood. Here you can do almost everything - create objects, complex mechanisms, build houses, castles, dungeons. It is also possible to play with friends in multiplayer mode. The game has virtually complete freedom of action and it attracts many players from around the world
Activity: 84
the same was with me.

what is this game?
the same was with me.
there is not a single mention of the successful vr blockchain project. What a surprise
in Netvrk you can actually buy a virtual land and real estate right?
correct. only I dont quite get with to do with it later

The speculative nature of crypto birth is obvious and forces traders who have earned a good deal on racing courses to invest digital capital in more understandable and stable assets. And here, of course, it comes to real estate.
but the legal status of such transactions is still unclear

the legal status of the whole crypto industry is still unclear
the last thing to do is to ignore or prohibit cryptocurrencies, since they have already become part of our life
But while the issue of cryptocurrency regulation is on the discussion table, the latter are already used for earning, though not entirely in the legal field

The speculative nature of crypto birth is obvious and forces traders who have earned a good deal on racing courses to invest digital capital in more understandable and stable assets. And here, of course, it comes to real estate.

the last thing to do is to ignore or prohibit cryptocurrencies, since they have already become part of our life

did anyone try those cardboard glasses from Google?
I did. the undoubted advantage of Cardboard is the low price of the necessary equipment. Disadvantages - limited opportunities for interactive interactions with the virtual environment and moving only at specified points.

the most advanced technology is HTC Vive. The user interface here can be based on a smartphone with glasses or a laptop with a full-featured VR helmet. The main difference from the above-mentioned solutions is the controllers, which allow the user to interact freely enough with the virtual environment and arbitrarily move in space. In more advanced complexes of VR controllers, there can be more, respectively, greater involvement in the environment.
I heard the user can select the textures and colors of wallpaper, ceilings and walls in real time, change the weather outside the window, get a tactile response when opening doors, kitchen doors, and can move furniture at their discretion.
I did. the undoubted advantage of Cardboard is the low price of the necessary equipment. Disadvantages - limited opportunities for interactive interactions with the virtual environment and moving only at specified points.

the most advanced technology is HTC Vive. The user interface here can be based on a smartphone with glasses or a laptop with a full-featured VR helmet. The main difference from the above-mentioned solutions is the controllers, which allow the user to interact freely enough with the virtual environment and arbitrarily move in space. In more advanced complexes of VR controllers, there can be more, respectively, greater involvement in the environment.
While we talk about the prospects of introducing VR in real estate sales, Internet marketing is almost two-thirds of new residential complexes behind the current technologies for at least five years. And this is not the number chosen unsuccessfully: other indicators of the aforementioned study also indicate that developers are very careful, if not to say timidly, master the variety of digital tools.

so the ice has broken
another thing is interesting: what kind of experience a client can get when he comes to the sales office of a residential complex equipped with a VR-room?

little harder, but not more expensive - to make a VR version of the video in 360-degree format. It is already possible to add animation effects
While we talk about the prospects of introducing VR in real estate sales, Internet marketing is almost two-thirds of new residential complexes behind the current technologies for at least five years. And this is not the number chosen unsuccessfully: other indicators of the aforementioned study also indicate that developers are very careful, if not to say timidly, master the variety of digital tools.

so the ice has broken
another thing is interesting: what kind of experience a client can get when he comes to the sales office of a residential complex equipped with a VR-room?
Pages:
Jump to: