Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 16. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
a couple of years ago, vr technology was a topic about which all IT press wrote. I would like to know what's new now in the world in terms of the development of vr systems?
over the past two years there have been qualitative changes. ready-made solutions have appeared configured to meet specific customer requirements for all major market sectors, including the oil and gas industry, industry, medicine, the entertainment industry, etc.

VR is a kind of bridge between theory and practice, creating the effect of presence and eliminating the dangers of the real world.
if the first trend in the development of VR is associated with the transition from consumer to mass consumption, the second is determined by the change in the actual consumer of VR systems. It can be said that a couple of years ago, the VR system was a business-to-business solution, not a business-to-customer solution, that is, the technology consumers were companies from the oil and gas sector, industry, the military complex, and there were almost no applications for an individual person or individual consumer. It cannot be said that they were not in principle, but this was entertainment at the level of virtual rides, which are not yet available to the mass consumer.

some kind of Magic Age is coming
Activity: 112
a couple of years ago, vr technology was a topic about which all IT press wrote. I would like to know what's new now in the world in terms of the development of vr systems?
over the past two years there have been qualitative changes. ready-made solutions have appeared configured to meet specific customer requirements for all major market sectors, including the oil and gas industry, industry, medicine, the entertainment industry, etc.

VR is a kind of bridge between theory and practice, creating the effect of presence and eliminating the dangers of the real world.
if the first trend in the development of VR is associated with the transition from consumer to mass consumption, the second is determined by the change in the actual consumer of VR systems. It can be said that a couple of years ago, the VR system was a business-to-business solution, not a business-to-customer solution, that is, the technology consumers were companies from the oil and gas sector, industry, the military complex, and there were almost no applications for an individual person or individual consumer. It cannot be said that they were not in principle, but this was entertainment at the level of virtual rides, which are not yet available to the mass consumer.

Activity: 84
Virtual reality will be available to everyone
there are  three main fundamental computer technologies that will define the industry in the 21st century. These industries include the Internet, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and VR.
I know. these three components in the near future will create a three-dimensional world and immersive teaching methods that are available to everyone anywhere on the planet.
Activity: 168
there are  three main fundamental computer technologies that will define the industry in the 21st century. These industries include the Internet, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and VR.
I see a lot of VR potential in eSports. If not the next, then through the step after our today's live broadcast of the game itself, there will be, for example, a virtual stadium in which any person from anywhere in the world can connect by simply downloading and installing the application and independently choose any viewpoint at will . There is a desire to make this opportunity dynamic, that is, the cameras will not be in fixed locations (as it was at the Samsung presentation), and the viewer will have the opportunity to move freely. This opens up very large horizons for eSports.
Despite the fact that VR is the main trend of the entertainment industry this year, no one can yet speak with any clear prospects.
when the helmets and the whole subject of virtual reality will become massive it will make no sense to live in real world

Will it become or not - this is a big question. All analysts and content developers are just guessing. Despite the fact that there is no definiteness for the time being, we should think of how it can be useful for us.
we still can not say with certainty that this will become mainstream, but there are definitely areas in which virtual reality is becoming popular right now, not only for the hardcore audience and those who are ready to accept any new products, but also for the wider public.
Despite the fact that VR is the main trend of the entertainment industry this year, no one can yet speak with any clear prospects.
when the helmets and the whole subject of virtual reality will become massive it will make no sense to live in real world

Will it become or not - this is a big question. All analysts and content developers are just guessing. Despite the fact that there is no definiteness for the time being, we should think of how it can be useful for us.
besides the obvious first-person shooters, what content in general is the most promising for virtual reality?
It seems to me that virtual reality will be very popular in the field of travel: not everyone has the opportunity museums on another end of the globe.

From the point of view of games, these are definitely shooters and races. If you take the rest of the content, it’s still a movie and a sport: right now in the NBA they put cameras, which in real time broadcast the image in 360 °
besides the obvious first-person shooters, what content in general is the most promising for virtual reality?
It seems to me that virtual reality will be very popular in the field of travel: not everyone has the opportunity museums on another end of the globe.
I see they are trying to push their product really hard but the question arises: who will play this? does this make sense?
at the level of the experiment - yes it makes a lot of sense. coz you cant live a virtual world.

i have a question for the team: did you have a desire to slightly change the concept of modern VR and achieve maximum realism and hardcore, make management more complex, close to reality?
that’s a hard question. how can you change a concept of VR?

It would not be playable. First of all, it is worth remembering that the game is a game. even in VR. There must be a mandatory action point, a fun element. And if you really create something very close to reality, it is unlikely that many players would appreciate such an approach.
Activity: 140
I see they are trying to push their product really hard but the question arises: who will play this? does this make sense?
at the level of the experiment - yes it makes a lot of sense. coz you cant live a virtual world.

i have a question for the team: did you have a desire to slightly change the concept of modern VR and achieve maximum realism and hardcore, make management more complex, close to reality?
that’s a hard question. how can you change a concept of VR?

Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: