Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 18. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I want to know when the game will be released?
Activity: 140
for NETVRK, the game adventure on the blockchain is just beginning
there are still many areas where the blockchain has not yet reached

yes. The most open example is the use of blockchain technology at various polls. In situations that relate to the openness of data, when you need to know how and who voted so that there are no fakes and insinuations.
there are still many areas where the blockchain has not yet reached
Activity: 196
what are the advantages of decentralization anyway?
First, banks can conduct transactions instantly. Secondly, banks can get rid of the departments in which a huge number of people working in paper processing payment orders. Everything can be decentralized inside the blockchain.
Activity: 238
what are the advantages of decentralization anyway?
Activity: 112
There are many projects that do similar things. nothing new.
Activity: 112
how high is the probability of error?
Errors happened even in such well-known networks like Ethereum - and will be in the future. But there are mistakes in people too. There is nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 98
they really should interact more with their existing community
will they launch the tools for creating games ?
Activity: 85
What are the deadlines for launching beta, alpha, main version? How can I take part in them?
the roadmap is on their site, and they already have the beta
What are the deadlines for launching beta, alpha, main version? How can I take part in them?
I can play it on PC, iOS, Android?

first on Mac and PC, in the future - on mobile devices.
Activity: 70
I can play it on PC, iOS, Android?
Will users be able to make changes to the game world?
it would be great if  users would be able to dig caves and build mountains, flood the oceans, etc. Also if the owner and creator of the land could  determine permissions for guests on the subject of change opportunities on this land.
they need to move gradually and make sure that the first experience for solo authors will be pleasant and trouble-free.
it would be great if  users would be able to dig caves and build mountains, flood the oceans, etc. Also if the owner and creator of the land could  determine permissions for guests on the subject of change opportunities on this land.
Will the number of assets be limited?
Soon they will publish additional information about the characteristics of the assets that will be available for selection by the authors. but I dont think that there is any limit for that
Will the number of assets be limited?
Activity: 84
so NETVRK game authors can determine the game mechanisms themselves. or what?
yes. These can be simple rules, written as texts, or more complex algorithms, including in-game currency, missions, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: