Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 32. (Read 5083 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The best tactic besides getting bounty is still throwing in some of your money. Under an unfavorable set of circumstances, this will make it possible to survive failure with a favorable profit.
The best tactic in getting freebies is to throw in your hard-earned ones? controversial, but possible

with an "unfavorable set of circumstances" from the fact that you threw in a thousand, and at the exit you have half of that, what an opportunity!
I understand that many people perceive bounty only as an opportunity to receive income from communication. I perceive bounty first of all as a hedge of my investments.

What does this give?
it gives profit if you do everything right!
Activity: 84
The best tactic besides getting bounty is still throwing in some of your money. Under an unfavorable set of circumstances, this will make it possible to survive failure with a favorable profit.
The best tactic in getting freebies is to throw in your hard-earned ones? controversial, but possible

with an "unfavorable set of circumstances" from the fact that you threw in a thousand, and at the exit you have half of that, what an opportunity!
I understand that many people perceive bounty only as an opportunity to receive income from communication. I perceive bounty first of all as a hedge of my investments.

What does this give?

Activity: 98
I once watched the video shot in the mountains for 360, I really liked it. Fastening to the helmet, the guy on the bike. We did not assume that a cell phone would change that way in a fairly short period of time and, moreover, would become almost a computer. So everything is possible.
Technical progress is developing rapidly, and smartphones will soon seem to be the last stage. There are already bracelets with projectors that I suppose are very soon able to replace them. So, today it costs a lot of money, and in a year everything will be generally available.

A year later, we will shoot in 7D. Now everything is developing so fast.
I once watched the video shot in the mountains for 360, I really liked it. Fastening to the helmet, the guy on the bike. We did not assume that a cell phone would change that way in a fairly short period of time and, moreover, would become almost a computer. So everything is possible.
Technical progress is developing rapidly, and smartphones will soon seem to be the last stage. There are already bracelets with projectors that I suppose are very soon able to replace them. So, today it costs a lot of money, and in a year everything will be generally available.
VR helmets are pricey. but you always have to pay for the pleasure;)
remember the first bricks of Nokia. They were also expensive and uncomfortable. Now the most primitive Chinese smartphone looks fantastic in comparison with them. And how much time has passed? The same is waiting for the vr.
I agree. It all depends on the progress in the field of time and increasing competition in the market, then we will see a decline in prices for equipment. It only remains to wait

In other words, this project is designed for the long term? If so, it will be difficult to collect a cap, because investors prefer a maximum medium term ... What do you think about this?
If I had such financial capabilities as whales, then probably it was possible to clearly answer your question. let's look at the first days of sales. Most often they reflect the mood of investors well.
remember the first bricks of Nokia. They were also expensive and uncomfortable. Now the most primitive Chinese smartphone looks fantastic in comparison with them. And how much time has passed? The same is waiting for the vr.
I agree. It all depends on the progress in the field of time and increasing competition in the market, then we will see a decline in prices for equipment. It only remains to wait

In other words, this project is designed for the long term? If so, it will be difficult to collect a cap, because investors prefer a maximum medium term ... What do you think about this?
What audience is this platform designed for?
Why is there a blockchain in the VR project? Huh As for me, this is the fifth wheel …
By the way, a good question, I would also like to hear the answer to it. Perhaps someone understands and thoroughly studied all the information? Or maybe the developers will clarify.

I think this question should be clarified in the official thread, I don’t understand that much about the technical aspects of the project itself.
Why is there a blockchain in the VR project? Huh As for me, this is the fifth wheel …
By the way, a good question, I would also like to hear the answer to it. Perhaps someone understands and thoroughly studied all the information? Or maybe the developers will clarify.
Who understood the white paper?
With such speed of tech development as there is now, there is a change of generations of processors and other electronics available equipment will appear very soon. And the netvrk platform just precedes this wave. The guys appeared at the very right time.
but imagine how much times will be needed for high-quality virtual reality content.
Pages:
Jump to: