Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 33. (Read 5116 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
With such speed of tech development as there is now, there is a change of generations of processors and other electronics available equipment will appear very soon. And the netvrk platform just precedes this wave. The guys appeared at the very right time.
the concept of vr business is just beginning to gain momentum. Its main difficulty is the cost of equipment. As soon as the critical price threshold is passed, virtual reality will become as common as going to the movies.
Activity: 84
very interesting project, the advertising company is rapidly gaining momentum, and by the time of ieo a large community will gather here. May there be new virtual reality technologies available to the masses!
Yes, that Pokemon go would be cool to have here.
Pokemon is no longer relevant. Read the philosophy of some Google executives. They assign an important place of virtual reality to the future of humanity. In some details, the pure Matrix.

if we go to the Matrix - then get ready, gentlemen, for the function of the battery.
Activity: 112
Pokemon is no longer relevant. Read the philosophy of some Google executives. They assign an important place of virtual reality to the future of humanity. In some details, the pure Matrix.
Activity: 112
The virtual world is intriguing and limitless, since the human brain has no limits how to project our fantasies into the real world, it turns out that netvrk has found a way to do it.

IM sure IT is not as unlimited as it seems
Activity: 84
The virtual world is intriguing and limitless, since the human brain has no limits how to project our fantasies into the real world, it turns out that netvrk has found a way to do it.
Activity: 140
I see something interesting here and I will have to participate in the procurement. i hope it's not so long to wait
Aim at the arrow in the upper right corner of the post goes "Save publication". Find it in "Saved". Click on the post and copy its link - URL
thanks!!
Activity: 85
I see something interesting here and I will have to participate in the procurement. i hope it's not so long to wait
Aim at the arrow in the upper right corner of the post goes "Save publication". Find it in "Saved". Click on the post and copy its link - URL
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Got to love all the shilling going on around here. Smiley
Several teenagers in the garage sawing something)
Before you criticize, show what you have done yourself?
Several teenagers in the garage sawing something)
Activity: 70
And yet, I wish success to the project!
age does not matter, the team is full of young brilliant people.
It would be interesting to hear how they want to realize their idea, what developments they already have ...
And yet, I wish success to the project!
I read wp. they have nothing but ideas. I think the industry giants will crush them. If the project had secured partner support from these same giants, then of course it would have fired.
they have beta!!

but the team is too young. I looked at them in social networks
recall Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of the ETHEREUM. He is only 25?

some get wisdom and intelligence from childhood
I read wp. they have nothing but ideas. I think the industry giants will crush them. If the project had secured partner support from these same giants, then of course it would have fired.
they have beta!!

but the team is too young. I looked at them in social networks
recall Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of the ETHEREUM. He is only 25?
Pages:
Jump to: