Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 36. (Read 5116 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
hey netvrk, listen to the enthusiasm of your community.there were interesting ideas above.
Activity: 140
Well, we already bought oculus like 100 years ago, and the impression is that they don’t know what to do with it further
that's not the only problem. there is a catastrophic lack of interesting vr content.
yes, the fact of the matter is that they need people who will be pumping content and the community around VR

this project is created exactly to solve the problem of content. it says in the wp that “NetVRk VWGen technology is capable of generating an unlimited number of unique, fully interactive VR worlds.”
Activity: 70
Well, we already bought oculus like 100 years ago, and the impression is that they don’t know what to do with it further
that's not the only problem. there is a catastrophic lack of interesting vr content.
yes, the fact of the matter is that they need people who will be pumping content and the community around VR
this is a step to the vr-education
Education in an interactive way. Great idea. After all, information is much better perceived when you are interested in this topic, or the way of presenting this information may be interested.

the future is behind blockchain/ar/vr) and therefore the project will be in demand. Large corporations have already shown the success of VR and augmented reality technologies, so these technologies will be increasingly implemented in our daily lives.
this is a step to the vr-education
Education in an interactive way. Great idea. After all, information is much better perceived when you are interested in this topic, or the way of presenting this information may be interested.
so how will the creation happen? i mean I tried to imagine it but does anyone else have any thoughts?
they will create a VR constructor that will allow you to create a VR experiments with ready-made 3D models from environment sets using video or panoramas, and their unique editor will help you create any types of interactive
so how will the creation happen? i mean I tried to imagine it but does anyone else have any thoughts?
The project really, as it seems to me, will be a success. Firstly, a fairly promising idea, especially since the guys have experience in this field. Secondly - the uniqueness of this project, especially its uniqueness in the crypto market.
Will there be support for all VR devices?
sure. why else build such platform?
Will there be support for all VR devices?
Traveling in time and space .. really want to see it all with my own eyes
Joined the cart. I consider your project quite promising, and I will follow it. I wish you success, let you succeed with your very useful undertaking! I will try to make a contribution)
the construction  of this project (if they do all promised) is technologically advanced and real. It will be necessary to follow how it will move, and for those who organize it, try to keep the branch higher.
Finally, the necessary project not only for the community of geeks, but also for ordinary users.
you know what project would be really useful? the one that combined learning and entertainment with modern technology
Activity: 84
so this makes this project unique or what?
but why blockchain?
blockchain is a way to take the next step, build a community that can generate a lot of content, build a decentralized distribution as a guarantee of stability, and help content authors bypass commissions of existing sites
VR technologies are beginning to be used around the world, but so far very limited.
well i see this as a global perspective
Activity: 84
VR technologies are beginning to be used around the world, but so far very limited.
Pages:
Jump to: