Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 35. (Read 5116 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
There are a lot of VR projects now - parks, cinemas, etc. But I agree with you, the uniqueness of this project is that it will serve not only for entertainment, but also for earning, unlike other projects.
Activity: 98
hi. I read the description of the project, I liked the idea of creating content, something interesting and useful! I wish you good luck in the implementation of the plans!
Activity: 70
How will the collected funds be used?
13% for business development purposes/23% for marketing activities/9% reserved for operational activities/5% held for milestonebased.com/50% for the research and development
Road Map of the use of collected funds is described in detail in white paper and includes product development up to 2022.
13% for business development purposes/23% for marketing activities/9% reserved for operational activities/5% held for milestonebased.com/50% for the research and development
In 5 years, many people will use vr / ar, as now they use phones. I will be watching the project.
I agree, I think VR will soon cease to be a rarity, especially since new projects are constantly appearing, which means that the technologies themselves will develop.

The project is really interesting, the development team will have an incredible amount of work, let's hope that everything will be implemented
In 5 years, many people will use vr / ar, as now they use phones. I will be watching the project.
I agree, I think VR will soon cease to be a rarity, especially since new projects are constantly appearing, which means that the technologies themselves will develop.
what do you already have done at the moment?
they got the beta
Everything is painted beautifully, interestingly, and the theme is FRESH. But where is the guarantee?
no one can guarantee anything.we’ll have to wait and see
Everything is painted beautifully, interestingly, and the theme is FRESH. But where is the guarantee?
A useful idea, this project first of all is an investment in the future generation
the project is good. I see no point in investing, because everything is too raw. But you are great, you will succeed.
Activity: 140
when is it planned to release tokens on the exchange?
As soon as the exchanges are picked they will notify about it.

Negotiations have already begun, but it will be clear in more detail a bit later
since the token is utilitarian in all respects, there should be no problems with access to the exchange.

Negotiations have already begun, but it will be clear in more detail a bit later
hi there vr lovers!
That's just the platform and will provide an opportunity to make a big step in the VR industry as a whole, and even with the benefit of earning and build an active community.
Oculus is in the market but no one understands what needs to be done to make it go worldwide
Pages:
Jump to: