Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 56. (Read 5106 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
By the way, what does the market want now?

markets want cheaper helmets!!!
there will be cheaper, check the Walmart offer
Activity: 56

markets want cheaper helmets!!!
What s the hard cap ?
Activity: 84
Who will be responsible for adding new content in the project? This is a key job in my opinion.
well you as a user will create a and add new content but they will have an editor who will it all in the first place

great! thanks
Who will be responsible for adding new content in the project? This is a key job in my opinion.
well you as a user will create a and add new content but they will have an editor who will it all in the first place
Activity: 84
The vastness of the team is very impressive. The proposed business is undoubtedly interesting and will develop successfully. I will observe the project and would like to take part in it
Activity: 14
Is the project ready to provide some kind of investment protection in case of an ICO increase in the cost of the cryptocurrency?
What does this mean?
this means that the number of tokens that will be accrued on the basis of the sale will increase in the case of a rise in the rate of bitcoin, broadcast and other accepted cryptocurrencies against USD. In the case of a decline in the cryptocurrency exchange rate in which the payment for tokens was transferred, relative to the day of transfer to the project account on the day of tokens release, the number of tokens will be charged at the rate of the day of transfer. However I dont know if this project does smth like that.

so the number of tokens that will be accrued on the basis of sales results will be increased in the event of an increase in the rate of bitcoin, the airflow against the US dollar?
smth like that. but i dont know about this project
Activity: 112
Is the project ready to provide some kind of investment protection in case of an ICO increase in the cost of the cryptocurrency?
What does this mean?
this means that the number of tokens that will be accrued on the basis of the sale will increase in the case of a rise in the rate of bitcoin, broadcast and other accepted cryptocurrencies against USD. In the case of a decline in the cryptocurrency exchange rate in which the payment for tokens was transferred, relative to the day of transfer to the project account on the day of tokens release, the number of tokens will be charged at the rate of the day of transfer. However I dont know if this project does smth like that.

so the number of tokens that will be accrued on the basis of sales results will be increased in the event of an increase in the rate of bitcoin, the airflow against the US dollar?
What does this mean?
Activity: 196
What does this mean?
When will I know the exact number of tokens that I will be listed?
1 900 000 000
Activity: 196
When will I know the exact number of tokens that I will be listed?
Does the project have competitors? I want to understand whether this is a unique offer.
VR is already present in various areas of life: from games and movies to education and industry. One of the free niches on the market is the introduction of VR technologies into blockchain and thats why its so cool.
What does the blockchain give to this project? I read a little and it seems to me that the blockchain is not very necessary.
The blockchain technology provides reliability and transparency of the system of settlements, ratings and reviews. Also, the emission of tokens requires blockchain technology.
VR is already present in various areas of life: from games and movies to education and industry. One of the free niches on the market is the introduction of VR technologies into blockchain and thats why its so cool.
What does the blockchain give to this project? I read a little and it seems to me that the blockchain is not very necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: