Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 54. (Read 5106 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
tell me about the range of entertainments in this platform?

theres no limit. you can do anything you want.
the wp says smth about games, places, universes, etc
Activity: 98

theres no limit. you can do anything you want.
Activity: 56
What is the point in the blockchain for the VR market?
blockchains is needed for its own cryptocurrency
why not use fiat?
why not build a new currency in a new world?

still, I sincerely wish your project investors with gold. But I am skeptical about your desires.
Activity: 70
why not use fiat?
why not build a new currency in a new world?
why not use fiat?
Will the project create its own social network for working with clients? Or will use some known network?

this is all planned but not in the nearest future as it requires huge sums.
Will the project create its own social network for working with clients? Or will use some known network?
How big is the staff of developers in this project?
Exact information on the number of full-time developers of VR solutions can be obtained from the company itself.
How big is the staff of developers in this project?
The VR still need work to improve content like landscape detail.
If we talk about 2025, how many gamers in the world can be actively using VR technology? Are there any estimates?
According to official data, the market can reach 70 million people. Further, their number will grow.
If we talk about 2025, how many gamers in the world can be actively using VR technology? Are there any estimates?
I am interested in high technologies and watch how VR develops. But. on ad sites, it is often possible to see ads for sales of gadgets for VR. It turns out that the technology has not received approval from people?
VR is now developing more than ever, therefore, the sales turnover is growing. This is due only to the popularity of this technology.

I think that you are mistaken. I do not know who gives these ads, but sales of equipment for VR are growing around the world. By 2025, the volume of this market can reach 11-12 billion dollars. Along with this theres a growing number of gamers. They are all potential clients of the NetVRk.
I am interested in high technologies and watch how VR develops. But. on ad sites, it is often possible to see ads for sales of gadgets for VR. It turns out that the technology has not received approval from people?
VR is now developing more than ever, therefore, the sales turnover is growing. This is due only to the popularity of this technology.
Which countries do the project managers most rely on?
first Asia Pacific, then China, Latin American, North America, The U.S, Europe
Activity: 14
Which countries do the project managers most rely on?
Pages:
Jump to: