Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 52. (Read 5106 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Can your VR platform be used for rent? let's say I have ideas, but there is no possibility to implement them, I can sign a contract with you, use your platform to release a game or something like that, write to the blockchain and you get profit, can I?
Activity: 42
I have already seen a lot of topics on virtual reality. It is easy to get loose when there is a lot of competition in the product.
Many people want to unwind just on white paper. hope this one isnt one of those
Activity: 70
I have already seen a lot of topics on virtual reality. It is easy to get loose when there is a lot of competition in the product.
What is it about me that all these projects look the same to me
I generally like projects about games, because I myself used to play before, now, of course, there is no time. There is no possibility to play upon the games yourself, but there is an opportunity to look at the stubborn young millionaire gamers!
I saw several VR projects on the blockchain. How are you better than competitors?
real life and the virtual ARE merged. Let's get each a friend-robot) The world does not stand still.
ordinary people are still very far from the blockchain. Development always goes where people’s lives are simplified. All technical progress is the simplification of people's lives. How, in this case, the blockchain will help simplify the use of VR technologies for an ordinary user?
blockchain makes everything safe and fast. is that better? I think so
ordinary people are still very far from the blockchain. Development always goes where people’s lives are simplified. All technical progress is the simplification of people's lives. How, in this case, the blockchain will help simplify the use of VR technologies for an ordinary user?
On the one hand, it is impressive ... on the other hand alarming
Why alarming? This is the future. For example, it only fascinates me.
On the one hand, it is impressive ... on the other hand alarming
There is still a lot of space in this niche.
Virtual reality and blockchain, what a great combination!)
indeed. in the near future, it will be difficult to imagine life without virtual reality, before you go to the store or choose a game center for a child to wear VR and decide on a choice. Is it possible that such a device could also be used for training in schools.
Virtual reality and blockchain, what a great combination!)
What are the advantages of your token to a regular ordinary investor who does not plan to create content on your platform?
It is strange why this topic has received little attention. For VR is the future.
Activity: 85
I closely follow your project, I hope for success of the team in achieving the goal of promoting VR technology as im planning to invest))
different revelations of people who have already managed to break the wood before they make the product tend to increasingly appear on the market
Activity: 85
there are bonuses for investors?
If the project is dynamic, then it is well worth the investment, given that the base is already there.
Pages:
Jump to: