Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 51. (Read 5106 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Technologies go and develop every year. VRT is now a very promising direction. And all the bugs will fix in time. And any projects in this direction are now very useful for its development.
Activity: 42
It seems to me that VR as a technology is not suitable for every person today. for many, the brain conflicts with such entertainment.
Here I probably agree with you. After watching a movie with 3D glasses, my head starts to hurt. I think this is due to the tension of the eyes due to the frequent change of perspective.
This is a matter of habit and, all the more, technologies are constantly being improved; the first Oculus were also said to cause nausea and dizziness, in the next version there were already fewer similar complaints.

Dizziness is a subjective concept for someone, but someone lives with it and does not notice it)
Activity: 85
It seems to me that VR as a technology is not suitable for every person today. for many, the brain conflicts with such entertainment.
Here I probably agree with you. After watching a movie with 3D glasses, my head starts to hurt. I think this is due to the tension of the eyes due to the frequent change of perspective.
This is a matter of habit and, all the more, technologies are constantly being improved; the first Oculus were also said to cause nausea and dizziness, in the next version there were already fewer similar complaints.
just checked their roadmap, this is a looong run
in the long run it is much more profitable. Plus, the construction from scratch takes into account the shortcomings of previous developments and simplifies the introduction of their know-how

from scratch? they are using the Ethereum so no from-scratching
in the long run it is much more profitable. Plus, the construction from scratch takes into account the shortcomings of previous developments and simplifies the introduction of their know-how
Behind the world of entertainment through virtual reality, there is a big profit
what is the target audience?
VR enthusiasts, Gamers, VR Enthusiasts, Content creators. Advertisers, Developers, Businesses
Activity: 112
what is the target audience?
there is a big profit behind the world of entertainment through virtual reality
It seems to me that VR as a technology is not suitable for every person today; for many, the brain conflicts with such entertainment.
I probably agree with you. After watching a movie with 3D glasses, my head starts to hurt. I think this is due to the tension of the eyes due to the frequent change of perspective.
Activity: 98
It seems to me that VR as a technology is not suitable for every person today; for many, the brain conflicts with such entertainment.
Activity: 112
I somehow did not particularly notice such projects. I saw a couple, but they had little fees.
Activity: 196
I think if developers are interested in what they do, they will definitely implement it
that's the main thing. developers should be interested in what they do. they must be "in love" with their idea in order to put maximum efforts for its development
I think if developers are interested in what they do, they will definitely implement it
Activity: 70
Can your VR platform be used for rent? let's say I have ideas, but there is no possibility to implement them, I can sign a contract with you, use your platform to release a game or something like that, write to the blockchain and you get profit, can I?
I suppose You can buy their SDK-kit software with which you can quickly create your VR game, and then register it in the blockchain using a smart contract, which will guarantee your copyright.

That's right if they create their own framework that anyone can use it. The subtleties of interaction with the platform is smth you need to discuss directly with the team.
It sounds very attractive. It remains to implement it in such a way that it really works. The VR theme is very promising and probably among dozens of projects there is a future vr-google, for the sake of it I think it is worth trying your luck in the most promising.
Activity: 196
Can your VR platform be used for rent? let's say I have ideas, but there is no possibility to implement them, I can sign a contract with you, use your platform to release a game or something like that, write to the blockchain and you get profit, can I?
I suppose You can buy their SDK-kit software with which you can quickly create your VR game, and then register it in the blockchain using a smart contract, which will guarantee your copyright.

That's right if they create their own framework that anyone can use it. The subtleties of interaction with the platform is smth you need to discuss directly with the team.
Pages:
Jump to: