Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 10. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
Depth yesterday was 8 btc.

Today, after 13btc volume selling, depth is 9 btc.

I'm going to put another 50 cents into it.

Depth now is over 14 btc.
Means jack shit.

Price is still less than you paid.
Even though depth gone up.

Good luck with your 1000% return.
Please don't start a trading blog.

Why would I start a trading blog?

I am having a little fun with about 5 dollars. 5 fucking dollars.

Does that offend you?

No it doesn't.
Invest your "fucking" house if you want to loose that as well!

Have fun lining the pockets of the unsavoury,
and perpetuating what should be finished.

Apologies for interrupting the silence.

Back to you tumbleweed...

Thanks,

Some people eh.
Depth yesterday was 8 btc.

Today, after 13btc volume selling, depth is 9 btc.

I'm going to put another 50 cents into it.

Depth now is over 14 btc.
Means jack shit.

Price is still less than you paid.
Even though depth gone up.

Good luck with your 1000% return.
Please don't start a trading blog.
Deathwatch.

225 low in last 24 hours.

Bets on when it falls to two digits?  I think 6 days.

Ok, took a little longer than 6 days, but we got there soon enough.
Now trading at 0.00000060, new low at 0.00000045.
Thanks Sandrine.

Darteous is sitting on a 99% loss.
But still clinging on to the dream of neucoin riches.

no-ice-please sitting on 50% loss in less than a week.
He's hoping his $5 neucoin investment will increase 1000 fold.

If everyone was that daft, neucoin WOULD rule the crypto world.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

A strong argument could be made either way. 

Devil's advocate would point out

1) The coin was made by a public figure with a track record.   

More precise might be: This coin is one of hundreds of simple clones and it was sold from a guy with a shady past.

2) The coin still figures prominently in that person's business, at least at http://www.jango.com/faq for example.

Neucoin was never something to bring more value to Jango. Jango was a marketing-strategy to get attention and lead ppl into the impression that it would be enough to add value to a totally flawed project. The results show: That's not enough.

3) Jango is 8134 globally on Alexa http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/jango.com so the guy does know something about business
Of course. He made a lot of Bitcoins out of the ICO and sold useless dust to those who were too unexperienced and naive. And while the Bitcoins rise in price, Neucoin goes down more with every month at very low volume. It would need a x30 pump just to reach ICO-level again. But there is the monster inflation - plus billions of premine.

4) Sell orders on Bittrex within a short distance of the current bid are massive, roughly 6m up to 191 which is roughly 50% of what is at Bittrex. Is somebody dumping? Or are they squeezing coins out of nervous people? We don't know yet. Volume today was 16btc, far beyond what depth was, and 5.5 btc remain on the buy side. So either a lot of buyers stepped in, or the sellers are inflating the volume.
They don't need to squeeze coins out of nervous people. They make millions of useless coins every day out of staking rewards. And THAT (the economical design) is the biggest error of the whole project and it's impossible to get it solved. The general design is also enough proof for a total lack of competence.

5) It would be very appealing to the person behind the project to see the coin successful, and it would not take much. In business terms it would be a lot cheaper than abandoning it.
It wouldn't take much? It's impossible. I agree that they most likely would want to see it succeed instead of just abandoning it like little Scammer. But they already know that they've made such big mistakes right from the start that there is absolutely no way to get it somewhere that would make sense for anybody.

The problem is: Even if the tech would be better and the economical design wouldn't be such a bad joke and the team would be competent... would it have a chance? I don't believe that. There would be still zero innovation. Neucoin is nothing more like all other little clone-coins. The difference is just: Neucoin made an ICO and promoted it with "big" names. Nothing more.

At the same time there are projects that are really innovative, and even if they shouldn't be successful, they are part of the collective progress and evolution of innovation. They would have value even if they should fail somewhere in future.

Neucoin is nothing but a money grave for all who invested in it. And that was predicted from many users in this thread over a year ago.

legendary
Where to buy some?

Do you know how to go to Coinmarketcap.com and find out which exchanges sell a coin?

Have you read any posts on this thread?

Your first step should be to research and find out if the coin is still viable. The original dev is apparently a known character, and supposedly integrated the coin into Jango.com. If you are going to invest more than a tiny bit you should verify that the coin still works on that website. If it does then the dev may have stepped back to drop the price and buy it up. If it doesn't work on that site then be careful. Most people seem to think at this point that it is a scam.
I agree for my mistake for not reading the full thread.
I'm totally new to buying and trading new coins to make profit. So I will get used to it in some time Wink

Better not touch this one. It's done...
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Where's the life support for this dying coin. RIP. lol
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Where to buy some?

Do you know how to go to Coinmarketcap.com and find out which exchanges sell a coin?

Have you read any posts on this thread?

Your first step should be to research and find out if the coin is still viable. The original dev is apparently a known character, and supposedly integrated the coin into Jango.com. If you are going to invest more than a tiny bit you should verify that the coin still works on that website. If it does then the dev may have stepped back to drop the price and buy it up. If it doesn't work on that site then be careful. Most people seem to think at this point that it is a scam.
I agree for my mistake for not reading the full thread.
I'm totally new to buying and trading new coins to make profit. So I will get used to it in some time Wink
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
Apologies for interrupting the silence.

@Daniel Kaufman and Scammy the Squirrel (or anybody else left in the Neucon team)
I'm looking for the first and second quarter distribution reports. Could you upload them?
They were promised on a quarterly basis, weren't they?

Back to you tumbleweed...

i havent logged into bitcointalk in months...found better things to do with my time
but just checking in..

Glad to hear your good Jonald.

This forum, bct, has gone to shite.
All that time I complained about neucoin forum, now this one is almost identical.
Shite.

This thread is on life support.
We all know neucoin is neucoin.
So bad.

legendary
i havent logged into bitcointalk in months...found better things to do with my time
but just checking in...cant believe this thread is alive still lol... not surprised
neucoin is dwindling away to nothing...supporters are still hoping.  hilarious!

It's like the thread about Paycoin - still alive while Paycoin itself is dead. ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
but just checking in...cant believe this thread is alive still lol... not surprised
neucoin is dwindling away to nothing...supporters are still hoping.  hilarious!

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
I've been involved in Bitcoin since early 2010...back when you could still mine with video cards. In the interest of full transparency I put about 10 BTC into the Neucoin presale. It might be gone now, but I was aware of the risk going in.
Honestly I don't think Neucoin is a scam. They went to a lot of trouble to be appear very professional, and in the whole grand scheme of things didn't take in that much money to justify everything it appears they did. The "scam", if there is one, could come as a pump and dump. But a lot of things are pumped, especially in crypto, and I'm not against riding a pump and dump for some quick profits. I've done that with a few other coins and generally have sold profitably, but much earlier than I should have.
e.g., Gawminers was obviously a scam from the beginning, and by the time Paycoin came along I really couldn't understand why people were still engaged. I bought some equipment early on from Gawminers. I received it, but was very skeptical about how they ran their business and pretty quickly stopped buying from them. I actually got a several thousand dollar miner for free from them at one point.

Actually, back in 2010 you could still mine with your laptop..  and GPU mining was still profitable back in 2013..
Activity: 630
I've been involved in Bitcoin since early 2010...back when you could still mine with video cards. In the interest of full transparency I put about 10 BTC into the Neucoin presale. It might be gone now, but I was aware of the risk going in.
Honestly I don't think Neucoin is a scam. They went to a lot of trouble to be appear very professional, and in the whole grand scheme of things didn't take in that much money to justify everything it appears they did. The "scam", if there is one, could come as a pump and dump. But a lot of things are pumped, especially in crypto, and I'm not against riding a pump and dump for some quick profits. I've done that with a few other coins and generally have sold profitably, but much earlier than I should have.
e.g., Gawminers was obviously a scam from the beginning, and by the time Paycoin came along I really couldn't understand why people were still engaged. I bought some equipment early on from Gawminers. I received it, but was very skeptical about how they ran their business and pretty quickly stopped buying from them. I actually got a several thousand dollar miner for free from them at one point.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
legendary
Can't speak for scam, but me, I don't think so.
It's not worth that much to me.
(mind you, you sure are grumpy, even to neucoiners  Angry)

I think you have probably been a bit mercenary.

You were drafted in later on? *
When the others left?
You were paid well?
Or offered a commission?
You must have seen what a bad set up it was?
Before you joined?
Are you still holding neucoin?
How much did it cost you?
Was neucoin a good career move for you?

Yeah, like I want to satisfy your curiosity after all the personal attacks and everything.
Except for Dominick Veltre (Gekko363), I don't know you, why should I disclose my personal infos ?

What I think is surprising - or not really surprising: Nobody seems to know who is left, who is working on the project.

Do you know? How many and who and what they do? Who is leading this? Dan Kaufman? Did he ever show up anywhere to talk to his community? 

In the official forum they talk about "enemies", as if the price would be a result of attacks on it. Nobody seems to be interested in asking the tough questions, about responsibilities of the team and what they do and not do and what they did and not did.

What was your reason to leave btw?
Activity: 545
Nice try Sylvain Kauphy Roger Laurent.

But my name is Gary.

What did you spend your stolen bitcoins on?  Or did DanK fuck you too, and that's why you quit?

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Can't speak for scam, but me, I don't think so.
It's not worth that much to me.
(mind you, you sure are grumpy, even to neucoiners  Angry)

I think you have probably been a bit mercenary.

You were drafted in later on? *
When the others left?
You were paid well?
Or offered a commission?
You must have seen what a bad set up it was?
Before you joined?
Are you still holding neucoin?
How much did it cost you?
Was neucoin a good career move for you?

Yeah, like I want to satisfy your curiosity after all the personal attacks and everything.
Except for Dominick Veltre (Gekko363), I don't know you, why should I disclose my personal infos ?
Pages:
Jump to: