Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 120. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 266

nokoin spouts technological innovation?
-The white paper addresses all “nothing at stake” objections and demonstrates mathematically how NeuCoin’s design defeats all commonly cited attack vectors against proof-of-stake.

This is my favorite because I am familiar with the "nothing at stake" issue and they have no innovation to date that would defeat it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11185091
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

-The white paper addresses all “nothing at stake” objections and demonstrates mathematically how NeuCoin’s design defeats all commonly cited attack vectors against proof-of-stake.

This is my favorite because I am familiar with the "nothing at stake" issue and they have no innovation to date that would defeat it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
focused on gaming

focused on gaming

focused on microtransactions

focused on tipping

What makes NoKoin better at gaming, microtransactions, tipping?

purportedly their connections with gaming companies and plans to build an API.

Centralization. lol.

If you think centralization is a bad thing then you have a good time buying every failed coin there is to come. Without centralization, no one will be rich or poor, its basically the poor mans argument as to why he should be less poor. You got such weak knees you can't even come and post on your real alias.

nokoin spouts DE-centralization?
-NeuCoin: The First Secure, Cost-efficient and Decentralized Cryptocurrency

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
If you think centralization is a bad thing

I don't think it's a bad thing. Ripple is potentially useful for strongy regulated sectors (financial institutions, banks).

then you have a good time buying every failed coin there is to come.

Please explain. Why should I buy failed coins?

Without centralization, no one will be rich or poor, its basically the poor mans argument as to why he should be less poor.

Do you think decentralization is a bad thing? Decentralization is the typical feature about Bitcoin (no central points of control or failure that can be attacked) and the major reason for its popularity.

You got such weak knees

No, I'm invested in NoKoin. If I had invested into NoKoin, my money would partially have missed the recent Altcoin hype train.

you can't even come and post on your real alias.

That's my first (and only) account on bitcointalk. How is this relevant?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
focused on gaming

focused on gaming

focused on tipping

Centralization. lol.

If you think centralization is a bad thing then you have a good time buying every failed coin there is to come. Without centralization, no one will be rich or poor, its basically the poor mans argument as to why he should be less poor. You got such weak knees you can't even come and post on your real alias.

focused on gaming

focused on gaming

focused on tipping

Centralization. lol.
legendary
focused on gaming

focused on gaming

focused on tipping

focused on gaming

focused on gaming

focused on tipping

Activity: 462
if you go to coinmarketcap.com and look at any price chart of an altcoin, they are all pump and dumps.
to the neucoin fans, what makes you think this will be different?  really curious to know.

For me, this:
"PlayNeuCoin
Online games are one of the key application areas for NeuCoin. As part of NeuCoin’s game strategy, we are developing an API for game developers to integrate NeuCoin in their games as an in-game token. As a proof-of-concept, we are partnering with game developers to build and launch a few initial high potential NeuCoin games that will be backed up by distribution partnerships and marketing to quickly grow NeuCoin’s non-crypto user base."

Cryptocurrency might be hard to understand for those who are unfamiliar with it, but tokens and points are widely used everywhere.

The only other coin that seems to be focused on gaming is HYPER, which I am also very interested in, but they are focused on hardcore gaming and not social-casual games .
legendary
if you go to coinmarketcap.com and look at any price chart of an altcoin, they are all pump and dumps.
to the neucoin fans, what makes you think this will be different?  really curious to know.
Activity: 462
Hi Dart,

I have never had any respect at all for you because you are just a gullible wandering hippie.  I walk my talk.

Women exist to clean my house, cook my dinner and suck my dick, and I employ them as such.

I don't take business advice from them and if they choose to not listen to me, they can lose their money along with you.

Most women today don't want to be wives.  They want to be men.  So I am not getting married anymore after one failure attempting to turn a career obsessed Pop-Star into a useful wife woke me up to that.  

I simply hire women to cook my dinner, clean my house, and suck my dick.  Makes life so much simpler than trying to tame a wanna-be man from a "career woman" into a wife.  They don't seem to invent, manufacture or sell much of anything I buy.

The wife function has become outsourced hired help, because of feminism.  Women became unattractive to marry.  They are to be fucked and cast aside when they hit 25, no matter my age.  They all have a price.

You have lost your money.  This sub is about that.  My misogyny, which I practice and proclaim and proudly wear, is not the subject of this thread.

Do we need to get your child labor mod, BTC2DanK4free in here to clean up this forum?

Mendie is a pretty girl who makes lousy business decisions based on "intuition" rather than due diligence.  You are a white knight who does the same.  All your money belongs to DanK because you are not heeding dozens and dozens of warning signs.  And you are making this thread about me and my proper, well paid use of willing women in their proper roles, rather than your scam coin.

This thread is about the coin.  And there is not much to see yet.  Are those links 404ing on you too "Dart" darling?

Cheers,

Gekko

Wow I'm so sorry you have to live in this era where woman have jobs, computers, and independence from men. It must be tough and frustrating for you :/
Activity: 463

And btw, "Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life."... since we like to call things by its name, that was an absolute disrespect and you should apologize. Not expecting that you will though.

m3ndi3 IS pretty. I recommend jonald_fyookball.

I suppose she is. And i'd recommend him as well.

appreciate the kind words.   Kiss
Recommend me for what, I wonder.

As someone with ethics who can inform any potential "investors" about nokoin with logic, decency and respect, instead of making them go run to their forum and get rekt because that is what any newbie to the cryptocurrency world would do upon reading some of this crap straight from the middle ages.

But then again i have better things to do than this. Ah well.
legendary

And btw, "Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life."... since we like to call things by its name, that was an absolute disrespect and you should apologize. Not expecting that you will though.

...as a man to be worshiped by M3ndi3 is what I understood when @scam confirmed said it.  When @DidiMidi said it I sprayed milk through my nose...so much cluelessness going on here...

are you saying I'm not worthy?  Cry
Activity: 545

...as a man to be worshiped by M3ndi3 is what I understood when @scam confirmed said it.  When @DidiMidi said it I sprayed milk through my nose...so much cluelessness going on here...
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
You openly stupidly insulted woman. Standing by and doing nothing would make people feel it's semi-acceptable to still be like that. All people deserve to be treated respectfully. I'm not sure you know what that word means. You live in a cave and yearn only to sate your physical needs. Unloved and without any purpose, that much emptiness must be mind numbing.

I wouldn't call myself a hippie as LBJ tied them to drugs to damage the anti war movements credentials. And I don't go around spouting love as much as I choose to talk about logic. Right now I'm a bit young and a bit different from most norms so don't well fit into any category. Student being the best currently and eventually scientist will be the best title for me. But it will be 10 years or so before I shall fit the title.

I guess you haven't read the ANN recently, as Rizz pointed out they don't 404 but lead to a squirrel jumping over coins. James post has been edited. And there was recently an update with a bit more information on the forum.
legendary

Activity: 545
Hi Dart,

I have never had any respect at all for you because you are just a gullible wandering hippie.  I walk my talk.

Women exist to clean my house, cook my dinner and suck my dick, and I employ them as such.

I don't take business advice from them and if they choose to not listen to me, they can lose their money along with you.

Most women today don't want to be wives.  They want to be men.  So I am not getting married anymore after one failure attempting to turn a career obsessed Pop-Star into a useful wife woke me up to that.  

I simply hire women to cook my dinner, clean my house, and suck my dick.  Makes life so much simpler than trying to tame a wanna-be man from a "career woman" into a wife.  They don't seem to invent, manufacture or sell much of anything I buy.

The wife function has become outsourced hired help, because of feminism.  Women became unattractive to marry.  They are to be fucked and cast aside when they hit 25, no matter my age.  They all have a price.

You have lost your money.  This sub is about that.  My misogyny, which I practice and proclaim and proudly wear, is not the subject of this thread.

Do we need to get your child labor mod, BTC2DanK4free in here to clean up this forum?

Mendie is a pretty girl who makes lousy business decisions based on "intuition" rather than due diligence.  You are a white knight who does the same.  All your money belongs to DanK because you are not heeding dozens and dozens of warning signs.  And you are making this thread about me and my proper, well paid use of willing women in their proper roles, rather than your scam coin.

This thread is about the coin.  And there is not much to see yet.  Are those links 404ing on you too "Dart" darling?

Cheers,

Gekko
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC > etc
But they had a fancy website....AND a cute squirrel...AND a white paper...
and they even spelled "new" in a fancy way.

Surely this all adds up to a homerun...no?   Roll Eyes

Jump to: