Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 121. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Gekko I just lost the bit of respect I had for you. Now yes feminists can be a bit of a pain, no argument there. But you know there's a reason they exist and it's because of worthless pieces of crap like you. Being as you speak with such hostility and don't seem to even know much about American history I doubt you're intelligent enough to understand the dynamics of why men currently are in the lead and how a shift to equality is taking place due to numerous global pushes. Or quite possibly you're just too narrow minded. You claimed at one point to be very successful but I very much doubt that. Those woman at the top didn't have a choice, to rise to the top they had to ignore all the mens BS else the men, being as they currently hold more power, would have pushed them back down the ladder.

You must have quite a bit of time on your hands Rizz. So yes I have brought up a few concerns I have had over time. Rizz how about just calling me Dart.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
Thanks gekko,

James, are you idiot? (sorry nokoin forum joke!)
http://www.myneucoin.com/
http://www.getneucoin.com/
2 months work, a bouncing rabbit, wow, impressive.

As Sandrine didn't turn up here again this week as promised I composed an interview with Dartious. All answers taken from nokoin forum
http://forum.neucoin.org/users/darteous/activity

Q1. Let's start easy, do you like the squirrel logo?
Dartious Feb 16
I don't know, the squirrel is friendly enough but I'd kind of prefer something that was a bit more sophisticated looking.

Q2. Do you like the fact that Tx fees, like Peercoin, will be destroyed?
Dartious Mar 27
I really hope not that sounds a bit wasteful.

Q3. Do you have any questions/concerns the nokoin team should explain pre launch?
Dartious Apr 6
Will the expected expenditures for the year be released at launch? Will the foundation ever buy coins back if the price drops a bit low?Also I'm concerned as to why you plan to pay the founders after the launch at the value of $0.0075 per coin. Before creation I understand getting it at $0.005. But to get paid at a value under presale prices after launch seems wrong to me.The foundations have set aside an additional 300 million sale-restricted coins (plus PoS awards earned on these coins) to release to the founders over the three years following launch as compensation for their providing an additional $2.25 million of unpaid work (value of $.0075 per coin).

Q4. nokoin goes out 6 decimal places not 8 as you thought, what do you think?
Darteous Apr 21
:\ I see no logical reason for the alteration. Not a fan.

Q5. Do you have any nokoin team concerns?
Darteous Apr 21
I haven't done too much digging on all the team but after the bitcoin magazine article comment I saw, I decided to look into Brock Pierce. He's had about half a dozen lawsuits brought against him... The allegation I found most concerning was that his co-founder of IGE says he stole $200,000 of stock from the company and the suit was settled for an undisclosed amount outside of court. This makes me uncomfortable.

Q6. Is nokoin's premine a good thing?
Darteous Apr 24
Most premines in the past have been scams. In which the founding team make a bunch of promises have a presale or just launch and dump the coin on the market and then leave. So many people have been burned pretty bad by believing them. So a large percentage of people won't touch premines. I wasn't burned but stayed away from premines until this coin myself because many of them were obviously scams.

Q7.  I am concerned about disproportionately higher rewards for large stakers, could you explain?
Darteous May 2
I don't know the math for how bigger coin stacks have increased rate of mining.

Q8. Any opinion about advertizing on Garza sites?
Darteous May 18
Just means they pay him for advertising, doesn't mean they support him though I do think it's a bad place to advertise

Q9. BTW did you have problems receiving survey reward confirmation or was that just FUD?
Darteous 25d
I spent quite a bit of time on them too and my answers were filtered too, probably due to my vpn showing my email having different ipns.

Q10. Did I phrase that question to James correctly?
Darteous Apr 16
"Are you an idiot?" Would be the sentence you're looking for.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250

And btw, "Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life."... since we like to call things by its name, that was an absolute disrespect and you should apologize. Not expecting that you will though.

m3ndi3 IS pretty. I recommend jonald_fyookball.

I suppose she is. And i'd recommend him as well.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
@Rizzarolla:  both the sites James posted to show progress 404 out on my end ATM.

http://www.getneucoin.com/1

http://www.myneucoin.com/1

@DidiMidi:  I am just gonna let you squish around in that dirty diaper of your personal life that you've just pooped all over this thread.  My God, get a grip.  Let me know how many female founders of Fortune 500 companies you find.

There are about 24 or 25 female non-founder CEO's (Including at HP) who didn't seem fazed by misogyny or discrimination.  I bet they didn't get there by intuition and skipping due diligence.  96% of them are married too!  (http://fortune.com/2014/07/08/women-ceos-fortune-500-1000/)

Poor you.  You know who takes a business discussion and gets all emotional and personal about it and pouts and cries?  Women and the Betas they raise.
legendary
Activity: 1848
LMFAO!!

TIL rich cunts are retarded bullies & liars

Who'd have thought??

#stunned

E2A - and the victims/shills make me laugh!!
M3ndi3. Sorry, Can I just go on a bit?

Can it just be as simple as it's a decision I made and I want to see how it goes? People have a right to be interested in things, and to see them through - To learn from their own mistakes and learn life lessons. There will always be multiple roads to take, some with rewards, some with pitfalls. The warning signs are there, as you all have listed, yet something is just drawing me towards it. I'm simply following my intuition.

And THIS, this, is why not too many women run Fortune 500 companies.  It is not misogyny, or discrimination.

It is because women suck at business.  Hi Sandrine!

Intuition?  ROTFLMAO.

Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life.

Hey.... you got that one wrong. Very wrong.

"It is not misogyny, or discrimination."

It is, and you shouldn't have posted that. Not that you care, but you lost quite a few points in my book.

PS: My mother, without studies whatsoever, started working at one of the production lines at most likely  the leading IT company back in the 80's (HP if you're curious) and over the years - and with a lot of hard work - she eventually became WW supply chain manager for the whole fucking company. She learned english on her own while raising 2 children as a single mother. Granted, in the end she made very good money, but one quarter of what she would have earned had she been a "man".

Just because "we" have a dick doesn't make us better at bussiness. Accept it like a "man".

I won't even discuss the "intuition" part, i'll let you figure that one out by yourself.

And btw, "Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life."... since we like to call things by its name, that was an absolute disrespect and you should apologize. Not expecting that you will though.

No apologies.  I don't do PC.

Males raised without a Dad most often grow up instilled with feminist values.  No suprise here.  You are a classic.

Just think how different your life would have been if your Mom put that same effort into being a great wife that she put into her job.  You would have had a Daddy!  That made (by your numbers, 4 times) more money!

Suggest you need a crash course in RedPill.  http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

When one facepalm doesn't cut it...

Your prepotence and arrogance definitely puts me off. Now i see why some people dislike you. While you do make some valid points (about nokoin) you completely failed with this.

My mother divorced my father when i was 12 because she had to choose between a husband and her kids. Mind you, he was (and still is) the love of her life but since we were piss poor and my father didn't bring money home she had the balls (that you seem to lack) to make the hardest choice a human being has to possibly ever make.

Making fun of a divorce... that's scum-Mark level. Really low. Like Brook low.

I have 0 simpathy for you at this point and for the looks of it you have issues, not me

PS: My step father, whom i absolutely love and has cared for me and my sister like we were his offspring would like to send you a postcard. In which language do you want it? I have several to choose from.

Can it just be as simple as it's a decision I made and I want to see how it goes? People have a right to be interested in things, and to see them through - To learn from their own mistakes and learn life lessons. There will always be multiple roads to take, some with rewards, some with pitfalls. The warning signs are there, as you all have listed, yet something is just drawing me towards it. I'm simply following my intuition.

And THIS, this, is why not too many women run Fortune 500 companies.  It is not misogyny, or discrimination.

Intuition?  ROTFLMAO.

Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life.

It is, and you shouldn't have posted that. Not that you care, but you lost quite a few points in my book.

PS: My mother, without studies whatsoever, started working at one of the production lines at most likely  the leading IT company back in the 80's (HP if you're curious) and over the years - and with a lot of hard work - she eventually became WW supply chain manager for the whole fucking company. She learned english on her own while raising 2 children as a single mother. Granted, in the end she made very good money, but one quarter of what she would have earned had she been a "man".

Just because "we" have a dick doesn't make us better at bussiness. Accept it like a "man".

I won't even discuss the "intuition" part, i'll let you figure that one out by yourself.

And btw, "Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life."... since we like to call things by its name, that was an absolute disrespect and you should apologize. Not expecting that you will though.

No apologies.  I don't do PC.

Males raised without a Dad most often grow up instilled with feminist values.  No suprise here.  You are a classic.

Just think how different your life would have been if your Mom put that same effort into being a great wife that she put into her job.  You would have had a Daddy!  That made (by your numbers, 4 times) more money!

Suggest you need a crash course in RedPill.  http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
Activity: 630

And btw, "Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life."... since we like to call things by its name, that was an absolute disrespect and you should apologize. Not expecting that you will though.

m3ndi3 IS pretty. I recommend jonald_fyookball.

Intuition?  ROTFLMAO.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

Intuition?  ROTFLMAO.

Let me get this straight...we can't trust neucoin to be a good investment? 

But they had a fancy website....AND a cute squirrel...AND a white paper...
and they even spelled "new" in a fancy way.

Surely this all adds up to a homerun...no?   Roll Eyes
Your happiness is not in Dan's plan.

So Baby mod (BTC2DanK4FREE) has finished end of year exams.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/what-are-you-doing/1260/8

Now he should have more time to manage nokoin forum.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/how-about-a-weekly-update-by-dev-as-far-as-the-progress-being-made/1245/8
Baby mod starts by telling primevilsoup (40btc purchaser) to be patient, as Sandrine is a very, very busy person, too busy to update nokoiners.
(I guess she's coding nokoin?)

Baby mod couldn't afford to purchase any nokoin, he didn't have enough btc. (0.1btc min purchase)
I wonder what primevilsoup is thinking now?

"Why you little......"

Pissing your money away on DanK enterprises?  Because of your "women's intuition"?

Google some of these keywords:  jango airplay scam kauffman pay-for-play payola...

Dan is actually recreating scams from the 1950's!

Such a creative spy-ware pig.  Does whatever a spyware pig does.

Why do you think Dan has "Changed"?  Your pretty face, maybe?

He wouldn't steal your money, too, would he Mindi?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC > etc
Bitcoin was the original and thus the most innovative.  Also there have been dozens of BIPs.
True there has been some innovation in cryptocurrency in other coins since Bitcoin, but that doesn't mean Bitcoin is antiquated.  It is still superior due it's network effect.

Very well said!! People tend to forget there would be no altcoins without Bitcoin laying the foundation with blockchain. Bitcoin's ecosystem is far more mature and still reigns supreme in adoption, investment, value, network. I hardly see how it is antiquated or inadequate. being open-source, it can (in most cases) be improved to keep up to date with the latest innovations.

Markets in general are becoming more mature.  People are less influenced by hype and slick marketing.  They want substance and value.  This is especially true in cryptocurrency.  Without innovation, you will quickly be labeled by many as a scamcoin.  

So the original launch deadline is tomorrow but neucoin has yet to release a single thing that could be considered of substance and value, therefore any grandiose claims of innovation over other coins will be taken for what it is: bullshit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC > etc
they are in the middle of development. Of course, communication is going to be infrequent.

LOL!! haven't been around the crypto scene for long, have you?!?

And don't give me this Dan Kaufman is the devil crap.

You dummy, of course he's not the devil, he's spyware-pig!

He's run several successful companies since DirectRevenue, which finished up, what, 10 years ago? And since then, no one can find any dirt on him, so they keep bringing up this old crap, trying to make it bigger and scarier every time.

Several successful companies you say?? I guess Google is not your friend
-smart lightning survived less than 2 years.
-kaufman properties was slum-land
-jango aka radioairplay is payola, accused by several bands as a scam involving bots propping up traffic. according to OP, this is 1 of the 2 places your nokoins can be used!!

Delusional is he who refuses to see all the evidence other members have presented here, opting instead to believe in Dan "Spyware-Pig" Kaufman's fairytale of a faraway promised land.

nokoin shills need more training to avoid further embarrassment
legendary
It looks like a scam to me. Full of marketing words but none of them is about technology innovation  Huh

Why is everyone so obsessed about technological innovation. Apple take existing technology and wrap it up with eye-candy and then sell it out to people for inflated prices. That is the power of a team that understands how to reach into wider market demographics through really good marketing. Bitcoin is honestly one of the worse 'technologically innovative' coins out there if you MUST argue that, but being the grand daddy of everything people seem to pass it by.

Bitcoin was the original and thus the most innovative.  Also there have been dozens of BIPs.
True there has been some innovation in cryptocurrency in other coins since Bitcoin, but that doesn't mean Bitcoin is antiquated.  It is still superior due it's network effect.

Markets in general are becoming more mature.  People are less influenced by hype and slick marketing.  They want substance and value.  This is especially true in cryptocurrency.  Without innovation, you will quickly be labeled by many as a scamcoin. 

Also I disagree about apple.  Their worldclass design, ergonomics, and user experience sets them apart.  it's not just marketing.  I wouldn't trade my iPad for brand X tablet, sorry.
Activity: 392
It looks like a scam to me. Full of marketing words but none of them is about technology innovation  Huh

Why is everyone so obsessed about technological innovation. Apple take existing technology and wrap it up with eye-candy and then sell it out to people for inflated prices. That is the power of a team that understands how to reach into wider market demographics through really good marketing. Bitcoin is honestly one of the worse 'technologically innovative' coins out there if you MUST argue that, but being the grand daddy of everything people seem to pass it by.

On the other hand, I have read the white-paper, and also strategic plan, and I feel as though that the early investors here won't be very happy due to the hyper inflation off the bat. Whilst it sounds like a great idea getting 100% interest the first year, in reality, it just means the value of each coin will likely fall by nearly 50%. Which of course doesn't really matter if the eco-system established becomes non-btc pair dependant but I don't think that's going to be the case given the reliance on the fundraising being in BTC.
If you wanted such high interest rate, then you're assuming that the market grows by that amount to sustain the print of new money. Or, you feel that you need a larger supply to make the transfer of wealth denominated in NeuCoin seem quite large.

What's also missing is the fact that there doesn't seem to be any justification for why something sells 2000+ btc. The average crowdfund gets ripped into for being a scam, and yet when something is slightly better brushed up, and raises like a 1000 btc in the first day, nobody says anything?
coin getting pushed back probably due to a very meager development budget.  they want to spend as little as possible on actually coding something that they can sell.
No, as far as I know the release has always been the same, July to September.

BTW, you can always tell the fools, because they are always the most confident in their predictions and never bother looking at the other side of the fence. Although, I'd say Gekko's prediction smacks of paranoid delusion.

LOrreV (vis)
No, as far as I know the release has not always been July to September.

Some quotes from Sandrine.

Sandrine
"Hey @MikeM! We'll definitely be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges after the coin launches, which is planned for spring 2015."

"- Before the end of February: the presale starts
- Spring 2015: the coin launches, along with an easy-to-use wallet"

"5. The NeuCoins bought during the presale will be made available to you in spring 2015 (before June 21st 2015)"

"Hey @Buds! It will be available when the coin launches, which should happen during the spring of 2015."

LOrraV, did you forget all this BS. (or did you not bother reading properly? or are you just spreading nokoin fud?)
You talk of delusion, yet could not find this info yourself? er, who's deluded?
coin getting pushed back probably due to a very meager development budget.  they want to spend as little as possible on actually coding something that they can sell.
No, as far as I know the release has always been the same, July to September.

BTW, you can always tell the fools, because they are always the most confident in their predictions and never bother looking at the other side of the fence. Although, I'd say Gekko's prediction smacks of paranoid delusion.

Well, I looked over the other side of the fence and I couldn't see anything.

There has been no standard investment disclosures.  No financial statements on the past year of operations.  No forward looking budgets.  No breakdown of who, within their organization gets how much.  No details on remuneration, costs, past or future.

All of these things are standard in an investment proposition.

We are told things like "there was $2.25 million of investment".

A). No there wasn't.  A million of that is simply what they say they owe the workers.  So reality is $1.75 million.

B). There is no breakdown of where that money came from or if THAT was even actually in cash or sweat equity.  If there was any cash, where are the audited accounts showing how that money has been spent so far?

You say they have a "Business Plan".  Those are precisely the things that are in any basic business plan.  What you DO see is promises from someone with a shady background, no product, and endless beating of the drum about who "invested" in this:  but you never hear how much, whether it was cash or services, or who invested how much.

How much of that Angel Investment was "give me $25,000 worth of your crapcoin at a discount, and I will get you a meeting with Zuckerburg at my house because we play tennis on Saturdays sometimes?"

We have not seen the slightest accounting.  Nothing. Zip.  Nada.  There is nothing there.

I am paranoid for what?  I don't own this crap.  There was no Business Plan to evaluate.  So no investment.

Then, once you get into the blatant illegality of raising investment funding across borders without the slightest effort to legally register or comply with Blue Sky laws--now you are talking about a criminal conspiracy.  When asked, the answer was "oh, don't worry, it is all in an anonymously operated shell company in the Seychelle islands, so DanK won't go to jail."

They say things like "the Angels and Founders are restricted from selling xx%".

Restricted how?  By what law?  The whole thing doesn't exist in any legal sense.  Have you seen any legally enforceable contracts signed in any juristiction saying this?  Point is, the whole thing exists outside of the law, offshore, anonymously held, in a notorious tax haven.  Nobody has to respect any gentleman's agreement about sales restrictions.

Contracts about sales restrictions would be available for inspection by any investor in any standard business plan.

What court are you going to bring them to?  What are you going to show as evidence that a "contract" was breached if there is no contract, and the money was raised illegally, outside of the bounds of any country's securities and exchange laws?

LOrrav, call me all the names you want.  I won't be bothered in the least because my money is still in my pocket, not the Seychelles.

So I have nothing to lose.  You have already lost.  Your money is gone.

Delusions?  Neucoin does not exist in a plane where investors have any legal protection.  That is a fact.  There is nothing imagined about the FACT that the whole structure has been set up so people like you could be robbed, the money you provided leveraged for a pump and dump (which ALWAYS happens--nothing to imagine here) and the principles can walk away penalty free.  They took no risks:  they are using your money and hired shady lawyers to shelter themselves from any possible repercussions (remember why the pre-sale was delayed).

Call me delusional and paranoid.  I didn't bet on this dead horse.

I looked over the fence and saw nothing I could take to a bank.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
TibanneCat, I'm with imbladednow, the meme was brilliant!! Everyone was cracking up, several Simpsons fans amongst us!! =]

rizzlarolla, aww thanks! We just can't be bothered to waste more time dealing with this ridiculous thing, we've all moved on to researching other coins but I'll still come back once in a while to read the latest twist on NoKoin, it's hilarious!!!

I can almost imagine the scene, Mark Jong Un clutching onto his "Marketing For Dummies" book, reporting to Kaufman
"Mein fuhrer, I have failed you. I tried to ban those who exposed us, but that backfired and I was forced to stop. I placed the ad our team spent months creating, but nobody is paying attention. I am afraid of showing up at bitcointalk so I sent our volunteers, but that didn't work out well either. Even our own investors are starting to loose faith. they're all laughing at us!!! I don't know what else to do"
legendary

BTW, you can always tell the fools, because they are always the most confident in their predictions and never bother looking at the other side of the fence. 

Well, I generally agree with that...

However, there ARE quite a number of red flags and neucoin will have to prove itself to quiet the naysayers.

If neucoin's value is higher after a year of trading, feel free to tell me "told you so".
Jump to: