Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 116. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
"Why do people hate NeuCoin so much?  We didn't do annnyyytthinnnng" (yeah like Hitler did nothing during WW2 too  Shocked   Herr Kaufman der Deutschamerikaner Duestchland?  Daniel Kaufman?!)

Ah, here comes the conferring of the Nazi title! I knew it was only a matter of time but I didn't expect it to be so soon.

BTW, the nazi name-calling is getting a little old don't you think? More creativity would be nice..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC > etc
I don't hold any shitcoins but I've spent some quality time back in the day cleaning up computers infected with direct revenue scumware, so it is my pleasure to expose assholes like your Dan "Spyware-Pig" Kaufman and his buddies. I also enjoy a good comedy Cheesy

we present verifiable facts
- founder and some investors were behind notorious spyware company Direct Revenue who view users as "trailer cash"
- aforementioned company was subject of 3 class-actions and 2 lawsuits, causing its shutdown
- spyware-pig never ran a legit successful company
- pre-sale btc are held in secret Seychelles company with zero accountability
- pre-sale terms mean no refund as long as they release nokoin in any form, with or without any of the original promises
- team and foundations hold almost all coins, considering the high stake rewards so called "sales restriction" is a joke
- most in the crypto community who bothered to look into it think nokoin is gonna be a major fail
- several users not receiving coins after doing the surveys
- deadline after deadline missed
- zero proven innovation, zero code released, all empty jargon talk
- users banned at nokoin forum for mentioning the above
and the list goes on

you (shills) can only come up with
- there's nothing ready yet but you guys are totally jealous and one day nokoin will be amazinnn!!!!11

Who's delusional here?

Reality check: 2 days from july and all your Mark Bridges has done so far is a few fugly banners and 3 surveys?? because he is clueless about what needs to be done?? your killer app is gonna be a lame 5 second flash animation of a squirrel jumping over some coins??? You call that shit innovation?? you need to go easy on that kool-aid

what about the major partnerships mentioned by OP? 5 months later it still seems only the same 3 places will take it, 2 owned by spyware-pig and another owned by one of the investors.

All you have is a few shills comforting each other, so hold on tight
Activity: 26

Actually, I don't own any altcoins.

I became interested in what I perceived to be a scam (Neucoin)
after reading the claims that Neucoin can solve the Proof
of Stake issues.

I've read quite a bit on these kinds of issues and have
discussed them with very smart and knowledgable
people (like Greg Maxwell).

And I believe I know enough to tell you that the
Neucoin whitepaper is a paper tiger.

And yet, you can't produce any coherent attack against it. Why don't you? I'm sure at least Sunny King from Peercoin would be interested in what you have to say.

been there, done that -- see above link.

As far as I know, Peercoin still uses checkpointing to guard against grinding attacks.
If there was something innovative in the neucoin paper, I'm sure Sunny King and
the peercoin community would be talking about it and trying to integrate it.

What link?

BTW, Sunny King is trying to integrate it:

https://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=4035.msg38825#msg38825
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Whom are you trying to fool here? You guys are just bagholders looking to offload their bags onto some other unsuspecting victim and are mortally terrified by the prospect of another coin giving your shitty coins competition. Look at Gekko for example. He's obviously heavily invested in UNO. He probably bought them when they were at $5 a piece and is suffering terrible losses now. If there is anything you lot deserve, it is sympathy. lol.

Whom are you trying to fool here? You NoKoiners are just bagholders looking to offload their bags onto some other unsuspecting victim and are mortally terrified by the red flags of NoKoin. Look at you for example. You're obviously heavily invested in NOK. You probably bought them in the presale when they were at US$0.01 a piece and are suffering terrible nightmares now. If there is anything you lot deserve, it is sympathy. lol.

Yeah all those "scared bagholders" on Peercointalk, Doge Subreddit, Bitcointalk, Bitshares Talk... oh oh... Oooooooo.... thousands of angry bagholders scared of NoKoin.   Cheesy  Scared of a Peercoin fork, with a dead forum, and uhhh... ummm... ermm?

Yeah let's ignore NoKoin being created by guys who ran a Spyware / Malware empire (in addition to other dubious activities on their resume), their association with the windbags of the crypto (who gives a phuck about Palmer.. yeah he's gone but you still got the other windbags!),  dancing around technical and development questions, making absurd claims, absurd valuations, huge premine, inflation like Weimar.

"Why do people hate NeuCoin so much?  We didn't do annnyyytthinnnng" (yeah like Hitler did nothing during WW2 too  Shocked   Herr Kaufman der Deutschamerikaner Duestchland?  Daniel Kaufman?!)

Whom are you trying to fool here? You guys are just bagholders looking to offload their bags onto some other unsuspecting victim and are mortally terrified by the prospect of another coin giving your shitty coins competition. Look at Gekko for example. He's obviously heavily invested in UNO. He probably bought them when they were at $5 a piece and is suffering terrible losses now. If there is anything you lot deserve, it is sympathy. lol.

Whom are you trying to fool here? You NoKoiners are just bagholders looking to offload their bags onto some other unsuspecting victim and are mortally terrified by the red flags of NoKoin. Look at you for example. You're obviously heavily invested in NOK. You probably bought them in the presale when they were at US$0.01 a piece and are suffering terrible nightmares now. If there is anything you lot deserve, it is sympathy. lol.

wow..I'm sure you felt very clever doing that. The simple pleasures of life..
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Activity: 545

What is the purpose of bashing it more??  It may be fun???  

It may be amusing for some of us popcorn munchers,
but the fact of the matter is that we're also bringing
to light issues that are affecting people's money.  If
I can stop one person from investing in a scammy altcoin,
my posts were worth it.

I'm sorry if you already lost money in Neucoin.
Hopefully you can get some of it back?

lol..haha..that made my day! The idea of you noble knights in shining armors giving up all your precious time to "bringing to light issues that are affecting people's money" really cracks me up!

Actually, I sold 80% of my Uno in the last pump at $5 and bought more, again down here.  I caught the wolong ride up last year as well.  All of my UNO is "house money".  I am deeply in the black.  My Uno is all basically free.

I like to spread good things around and attack evil.  I was a securities broker for 11 years.  I spot scams easily, having held bags years and years ago.  I try to spread my knowledge around altcoin, because outside of the technology, all of the dirty business stuff is nothing new.  It's been going on since tulips in holland and before.

You may doubt my altruism due to my blunt way of communicating.  But that's a Jersey kid for ya.

I hate seeing guys like DanK get over on punters like you.  I asked hard questions and received lots of run-around in return.  danK is playing you with some of the oldest tricks in the book from the fancy names, to the countdown timer on the pre-sale to the off-shore set-up to make his getaway easy.

You'll have to see.  But really, scam busting is just a hobby.  I don't work much.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

of Stake issues.

And yet, you can't produce any coherent attack against it. Why don't you? I'm sure at least Sunny King from Peercoin would be interested in what you have to say.

been there, done that -- see above link.

As far as I know, Peercoin still uses checkpointing to guard against grinding attacks.
If there was something innovative in the neucoin paper, I'm sure Sunny King and
the peercoin community would be talking about it and trying to integrate it.

Activity: 26

of Stake issues.

legendary

my posts were worth it.

lol..haha..that made my day! The idea of you noble knights in shining armors giving up all your precious time to "bringing to light issues that are affecting people's money" really cracks me up!

of Stake issues.

Neucoin whitepaper is a paper tiger.  You can
read my debate with Koubiac here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/proof-of-stake-is-more-decentralized-efficient-and-secure-than-pow-white-paper-1007155

Needless to say, I lost interest after his posts became
argumentum ad nauseam... But I found this thread
entertaining.

When others began revealing things like the founder
of Neucoin was a spyware mogul, it just became
popcorn time.

I don't claim to be a white knight, but
if I can make you laugh, that's great! Smiley

my posts were worth it.

Activity: 630
stupid shibe

sold 3 million DOGE for BTC to buy NoKoin in the presale

now DOGE price doubled while his BTC are in the seychelles

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/37f5wi/sold_3_million_doge_to_buy_neucoin_now_this_is/
legendary

What is the purpose of bashing it more??  It may be fun??? 

to light issues that are affecting people's money.  If
my posts were worth it.

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
Yea that would probably take a really, really, really, really long time to set up.  I am sure we could do it before the coin launch takes place!!!!  Probably even before we get any valid info from the Great NeuCoin Team!! They have so much money now that they just do not even communicate with us little people.  Thanks for the option.  I really wish that The Excellences would understand how pissed us peons are and give a crap!!!  Thanks again.

Start a thread on nokoin forum "who still wants nokoin?"
Need not take long.
if Dank is convinced of better future "profits" it may work.
Once nokoin is released there is no btc refund possible.
Hope this helps.
Activity: 182
Just2CRAZY
Yea that would probably take a really, really, really, really long time to set up.  I am sure we could do it before the coin launch takes place!!!!  Probably even before we get any valid info from the Great NeuCoin Team!! They have so much money now that they just do not even communicate with us little people.  Thanks for the option.  I really wish that The Excellences would understand how pissed us peons are and give a crap!!!  Thanks again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
Activity: 182
Just2CRAZY
I am done now with my negative posts about NeuCoin I hope anyway.  There was only one where I just wanted to make some points.  As I said, I bought in to NeuCoin.  I hope it actually gets released soon and all goes well.  Personally I don't see a reason to keep bashing it although that is common here lol.  So many people have made valid points.  Some are pretty lame and just opinion. jonald_fyookball, you have brought up a lot of excellent points and have backup to your points....although that last one...A peercoin community member???  That one might be reaching.

What is the purpose of bashing it more??  It may be fun???  Ok...I bitched about it myself but I don't want to lose my butt on this (well I didn't invest a whole lot anyway).  Is the purpose to get them to change what their plans are???  I seriously doubt much of that is going to happen.  The "community" is not growing and strong in my opinion.  A good bit of friends of mine that bought in fuss too.  I NEED that name though....LieTOme....that just cracks me up.  I will buy it from you???

I just want the stupid coin to launch if it is going to and grow some balls and come in here and SET a launch date.  Preferably for early July because this is bs with you getting all our btc and then we don't hear much if anything valid after that.  COME ON IN HERE NEUCOIN TEAM!!!!!  All of you if you have the guts not to continue to hide behind a woman!!!!  THAT IS A CHALLENGE!!  Respond to these people.  Especially the people whose btc you are holding while we sit for what seems like months and months without anything.  Have some respect for the people that bought into your idea.

Ok, here I am bashing it again but I have btc in it.  I just want a launch to see what happens and they are so inept and out of touch would be better.  They do not realize that the community is not growing.  Nor are people wanting to have anything to do with it.  Hope it does not get even worse.  Hope you don't have sandpaper condoms because I am not bending over on this one.  I hope that was not inappropriate.  I have seen much worse lol.  I am done.  Wasn't planning on writing a book.  Just a quick statement and question.  Laterz
legendary
peercoin community member estimates neucoin overpriced by a factor of between 30 and 1500.

https://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=4075.msg38914#msg38914
Activity: 756
Merit: 506

Every alt-coin community out there that was approached by Sandrine told you the same thing:  "We want nothing to do with Neucoin because it is BOTH pre-mined and pre-sold.  That makes it unfair and ripe for abuse because every coin that has had a pre-mine has had a scandle attached to it.  Every single one.

woah, really?  that's interesting.  any links?  this is popcorn worthy.

Got popcorn?

Doge
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/33l8nt/of_wolves_and_weasels_day_470_neucoin_concerns/
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/33hdvo/feedback_needed_neucoin_distribution_to_dogecoin/

Peer
https://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=4075.0

Black
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/32pcga/neucoin_distribution_program_to_blackcoin_holders/

On their forum some of their posters played innocent and pretended they have no idea why so many on the internet dislike NeuCoin.  If you're running into angry crowds on Bitcointalk, Reddit, Peercointalk and many places - it should get to the point where you ask yourself if it is really them or if it is YOU.   Shocked

Jump to: