Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 135. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 22
Amazix

Note: showing plus 50% sold with no slowing down. I guess they forgot their terms to protect the little guys.

That protection doesn't work same as most in this concept does in reality not work. It's all just wind and noise.

The presale numbers are probably fake.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
So obviously i am ignored here on purpose so i'll go ahead and say:

My sincere condolences to the investors in this thing who likely will get shat on by Bob and his circle jerking friends. I'm done here. Good luck all.  

As you've already left you won't mind me pointing out that such childish angry finger painting across the board is a fine way to get you put on many ignore lists.

I often find myself feeling ignored but I just chalk it up to my own ignorance of how everything works. People don't have time to cater to my ignorance and I accept that with as much grace as I can muster.

Sometimes it's just enough to help keep a thread moving, and glean what you can from the resulting posts.

fdyl

Note: showing plus 50% sold with no slowing down. I guess they forgot their terms to protect the little guys. http://www.neucoin.org/en/presale
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Are you saying that because these purchases weren't transferred to the multisig address effectively in realtime that this is somehow problematic?  The woman said they would be transferred once per day, and I'm betting that tomorrow we will see that this is true.  Rather than debate this point, let just place a wager and then we can both zip it until tomorrow - what do you say?  What would you like to wager?
I'm saying they should be transferred from the original address that was used.  doesn't have to be in real time but there should be a link in the blockchain to when it did happen in realtime.  if that won't be the case, then yes... absolutely it is problematic because it means there is no proof those sales actually happened at all.  

I have no idea why they preferred to collect presale funds to unique addresses per transaction and then sweep to the multisig address, but who cares as long as the money gets there as they said it would?  As if you could prove that any of these transactions "actually happened" anyway?  Mine happened. So anyway, what is our wager?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

The answer to this question is also in this blog post: http://blog.neucoin.org/post/117444378516/guide-to-the-neucoin-presale. Each purchase request will generate a new, unique address to which the BTC can be sent. At the end of each day, all purchase amounts will be transferred to a publicly visible multisig address.

purchase amounts but not the actual purchases that we can track though the blockchain that happened at the time of the presale?  but instead  some off chain mixed transfer that could easily be a self purchase made to inflate the perception of demand? hmmm?

Are you saying that because these purchases weren't transferred to the multisig address effectively in realtime that this is somehow problematic?  The woman said they would be transferred once per day, and I'm betting that tomorrow we will see that this is true.  Rather than debate this point, let just place a wager and then we can both zip it until tomorrow - what do you say?  What would you like to wager?

I'm saying they should be transferred from the original address that was used.  doesn't have to be in real time but there should be a link in the blockchain to when it did happen in realtime.  if that won't be the case, then yes... absolutely it is problematic because it means there is no proof those sales actually happened at all.  
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
So obviously i am ignored here on purpose so i'll go ahead and say:

Sell limitations for the inner circle or friends who hold most of the coins mean nothing because they are not enforced or controlled by any means. Furthermore the sell limitations don't apply to the interest from the staking which means effectively these people who hold 97% of the coins can sell something like 70% of their coins in the first year without even breaching that sell limitation rule and if they would it wouldn't matter because it's not controlled or enforced. So the public is being fooled here with an possibly fraudulent investement sheme. The sell limitations likely mean in practice nothing at all.

My sincere condolences to the investors in this thing who likely will get shat on by Bob and his circle jerking friends. I'm done here. Good luck all. 

The answer to this question is also in this blog post: http://blog.neucoin.org/post/117444378516/guide-to-the-neucoin-presale. Each purchase request will generate a new, unique address to which the BTC can be sent. At the end of each day, all purchase amounts will be transferred to a publicly visible multisig address.

purchase amounts but not the actual purchases that we can track though the blockchain that happened at the time of the presale?  but instead  some off chain mixed transfer that could easily be a self purchase made to inflate the perception of demand? hmmm?

Activity: 212
Merit: 22
Amazix
I am very sorry Sandrine that you are the frontman to this scam as all the heat will be on you once this is exposed. I sure hope you didn't reveal any personal info here. You have been duped sorry to say. I wish you the best!! Stay safe please.

At first I thought this was fearmongering but then I realized that this is funny HYPster.  BTW, Interesting user name.  Do you see yourself as a purveyor of hype?  
I'm trying to figure out, though, if you actually...possibly....believe that you know more about NeuCoin than this woman who does their PR!  No...it was just a joke.  Like if I were to make a joke......
"I am very sorry HYPster that you are the cuckold to your wife as all the shame will be on you once this is exposed. I sure hope you didn't reveal any personal info here. You have been duped sorry to say. I wish you the best!! Stay safe please."
That would be absurd right?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Hmmm to me a lot of red flags....

1st - Almost half of coins being sold in approximately 6 hours after a presale delay of almost 2 hours??? Most people would wait to see how it goes especially when there is a 60 day window with only a 1% daily increase.
Well we've been putting a huge amount of work in this project, and it has convinced members of the community. To me it looks as simple as this!

2nd - Launch doesn't even have a confirmed date....Sometime in July and if not then you get you btc back in September??? Ok give me your btc to play with for at least 2 months and then I'll give you some coins that might be launched in July or later at my discretion. Sound of toilet flushing goes here.
Not sure what you mean here: all proceeds from the presale will remain untouched at this public multisig address until the NeuCoin cryptocurrency is created and launched, expected to happen in July 2015. If the creation and launch for whatever reason does not occur by September 30, all presale purchases will be refunded. You can read about this here: http://blog.neucoin.org/post/117444378516/guide-to-the-neucoin-presale
Also, this is not unusual for a crypto token project to conduct a presale before its launch, look at Ethereum for example.

3rd - Their BTC address still only has 0.05 confirmed deposit amount. All deposits are to be publicly visible right???

4th - Angel Investors??? This sounds very familiar with another scamcoin called OctoCoin (888). Don't know if anyone here remembers that but was pumped to high heaven and then ABSOLUTELY nothing...pure shit. The 'Investors' were called Angel Investors as well. Hmmm to much coincidence there.
Two links you may want to have look at: http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-investors-proof/640
http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#angels

5th - Why why why?Huh?? Insert facts here.......if any.
I'd advise you to read through all our documentation: http://www.neucoin.org/en/

I am very sorry Sandrine that you are the frontman to this scam as all the heat will be on you once this is exposed. I sure hope you didn't reveal any personal info here. You have been duped sorry to say. I wish you the best!! Stay safe please.
Activity: 37

1st - Almost half of coins being sold in approximately 6 hours after a presale delay of almost 2 hours??? Most people would wait to see how it goes especially when there is a 60 day window with only a 1% daily increase.
Well we've been putting a huge amount of work in this project, and it has convinced members of the community. To me it looks as simple as this!

2nd - Launch doesn't even have a confirmed date....Sometime in July and if not then you get you btc back in September??? Ok give me your btc to play with for at least 2 months and then I'll give you some coins that might be launched in July or later at my discretion. Sound of toilet flushing goes here.
Not sure what you mean here: all proceeds from the presale will remain untouched at this public multisig address until the NeuCoin cryptocurrency is created and launched, expected to happen in July 2015. If the creation and launch for whatever reason does not occur by September 30, all presale purchases will be refunded. You can read about this here: http://blog.neucoin.org/post/117444378516/guide-to-the-neucoin-presale
Also, this is not unusual for a crypto token project to conduct a presale before its launch, look at Ethereum for example.

3rd - Their BTC address still only has 0.05 confirmed deposit amount. All deposits are to be publicly visible right???

4th - Angel Investors??? This sounds very familiar with another scamcoin called OctoCoin (888). Don't know if anyone here remembers that but was pumped to high heaven and then ABSOLUTELY nothing...pure shit. The 'Investors' were called Angel Investors as well. Hmmm to much coincidence there.
Two links you may want to have look at: http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-investors-proof/640
http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#angels

I'd advise you to read through all our documentation: http://www.neucoin.org/en/
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
edit:  Sandrine has been VERY quite as of late.

Not so much. Monitoring our presale on our forum, feel free to check it out.

Can i get my questions answered then, Sandy or what are you doing here?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Good to see you are here. Why is there only 0.05 btc in the designated wallet?

I know you hear a lot of FUD but can you please explain my listings above? I truly would like this to succeed, but like most, I have been burned before. If you can provide some reassurance on the above questions, I am sure it would ease many minds. Thanks.

edit: So this presale will raise approx $900,000 USD with no coins in existence and people who bought will have to wait at least two months to see any coins they bought. Hmmm.... I wish someone would give me $900,000 USD since in two months with interest I could have a free $50,000 from an interest bearing account. WOW........ Nice profit off the backs of others.
Activity: 37

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Just my opinion and I do hope I am wrong as I very well could be, but nobody has specified any significant proof on any of this. Good luck to all of you who have invested. I will be watching to see how things go as I am very curious to see what this turns into.

edit edit: How is the time down to 14 hours nows when they launched at around 2:30 EST?? Last I check 24-6 was 18 hours. Another discrepancy that can't be dismissed. Even is they did launch on time this still WOULD NOT be correct.
Don't expect an answer. He seems to be one of their shills...
Nope, not one of their shills.  Just tired of hearing a bunch of guys agree with each others negative blather, as if your communal agreement makes what you say true.
There are some obvious facts, and it is also obvious that several people see these points. What you call "negative blather" is finding of facts. But well, you've sent your money to the Paradise of Money Launderers, so you must know better than everybody else.

But that's just it - the stuff I'm responding to is *not* fact.  I guess some is opinion, but so much of it is unsubstantiated it comes across as FUD.  Anyway, if you all just want to stew in your negativity then fine, it's your choice.  You should know that from someone who hasn't spent a ton of time here it sounds desperate and pitiful - like your last ditch effort in life is tied to Bitcoin's success, and that means the demise of any Altcoin. No matter what.  But if you plan to do this publicly you should expect a wake-up call every once in a while from people who approach life with an open mind.
4000 BTC, I really hope this isn't a scam
It is.

Hi "scam confirmed",
So when did you stop beating your wife?

Regardless of whether or not that statement is true, it doesn't cost me anything to say it right?
And if I repeated it a bunch it puts you on the defensive.  Probably would affect how people think/feel about you.  So should I just say it if I want?

Why is it a "confirmed" scam?  Can you share details?
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
Don't expect an answer. He seems to be one of their shills...

Nope, not one of their shills.  Just tired of hearing a bunch of guys agree with each others negative blather, as if your communal agreement makes what you say true.

There are some obvious facts, and it is also obvious that several people see these points. What you call "negative blather" is finding of facts. But well, you've sent your money to the Paradise of Money Launderers, so you must know better than everybody else.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Likely presale selfbuys or entirely imaginarey numbers to make the illusionary impression of demand for it. The oldest trick in the book.
Wow you're cynical!  I guess that's possible but why "likely"?  Especially give the list of angel investors?  I'll admit - I actually did buy some.

In crypto every presale is a scam until proven otherwise.

I understand the once-bitten-twice-shy feeling if there have been a lot of scumbags running scams in the digital currency community.  That said, I don;t think you can lump them all in the same bucket.  Or you can if you want, but that just means you'll never be an early adopter in a coin like this.  

There are no "early adopters" beyond the creators of this coin.  3 billion coins (later 100 billion) but only offering 100 million to the public.  Lol.  The inflation means the founders will be robbing everybody blind.  Massive Inflation = Scam.

Don't pretend this is the first time we've seen this.  We've seen big IPOs ran by organized groups and even corporations, all pitching the same dreams "1 million users in the first year" and all went to bust one way or another..
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Main Objectives for Year One

One million or more users
    Hundreds of quality content providers accepting NeuCoin micropayments
    Integration with leading exchanges in all major geographic markets
    Demonstrating the security of NeuCoin’s PoS design
    Voting mechanism in place for NeuCoin holders

They said they would attain 1 million users within 365 days; when Bitcoin after 6 years only has 100,000 - 250,000 users (according to the Federal Reserves' PDF in October and Jeffrey Robinson's book).

So you want 4x the user base of Bitcoin in 1 year but only want "hundreds of quality content providers".   Cheesy  Cheesy

When questioned about this, Sandrine replied (paraphrasing) NeuCoin would be added to freemium websites but this model is severely flawed because A) the websites they casually mentioned (and do not mention NeuCoin anywhere on them) only have up to 10 million free users (99.9999% of whom never pay for anything, it's the advertisers who pay) and B) how is this any different from websites accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment?  It isn't.

That seems more like a challenge for Facebook or something - if they created their own coin and spamming it to their billion accounts, maybe  they'll lucky to get a million users within the year..  but most legit companies would rather do a payment processor (aka Apple Pay / Snap Cash) than try to create some slow decentralized cryptocurrency which they'll have little control over and probably face lawsuits too.

Jump to: