Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 131. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

I was supposed to get free neucoins from commenting on their white paper, lol.
So give em to me so I can dump em for whatever they're worth.

I guess they didn't like what I had to say about their paper though
(that PoS can be attacked).

Yeah no news of this. No confirmation, no e.mail, nothing.

Not so sure we will get these 2500 free neucoin, even in the future...

Hi there!

jonald, we will proceed with the allocation of the white bounty program in a few weeks, we'll let people who have received a bounty know soon. As a reminder, this bounty is not attributed for posting positive comments on the white paper. If your feedback was constructive (negative or positive), it will be rewarded.

Glucose, same for the 2,500 NeuCoins, they will be attributed to respondents who have taken the time to write thoughtful feedback (again, whether it being positive or negative). We will get back to you in the coming weeks. Thanks for your patience!
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
Legit COin in 2015 , i bought some neu 
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

Yeah no news of this. No confirmation, no e.mail, nothing.

Not so sure we will get these 2500 free neucoin, even in the future...
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
hey guys. been in crypto a long time. First rule to keeping your Bitcoin is holding on your Bitcoin. It is the gold, everything else just chance, or mostly scam. If you want to gamble, better luck playing a rigged dice site.

Activity: 574
Merit: 104
I ate some bad eggs today and had to vomit.

Needed to share it somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
The weird part of all of this, is that if you filled out their free survey, you were promised to get 2,500 coins

But if you bought $25 worth of BTC (0.1 BTC, minimum buy) during the sale, you'd also get around 2,500 coins

Which really means..

There is a lot of free survey people that are going to dump their 2,500 "free" coins once they get them, because.. they were free.

Which means all the people that bought some Neucoin at 0.1 BTC are going to lose here.

After all the scams, all the failed ICO's, pre-mines, fake coins, pump and dumps, the Auroracoins..

People still rush to invest their money into something that isn't proven. It's a crypto sickness.

If they had these big names involved, why didn't they produce something before having their sale?  Why take Bitcoin now, and promise to send Neucoin later?

This whole ICO stinks, but the weird thing is that no one can smell it?

It's 100% risk for the investor, and 0% risk for the people involved.

Activity: 265
Loving this coin.. Cant wait to make some money off it tho.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
Well it's reported that there's some whales doing what whales do. "There were about 650 purchases. The top 20 purchases accounted for about 50% of all Necoins sold. So we can assume that 20 our fewer individuals bought half the coins. Average transaction size was about 4.2 BTC skewed massively by some large purchases."

More money than brains or more brains equals more money?

The big purchases are to prepare the PnD.

1.  Own a lot low.
2.  When it hits exchange, use a few BTC to create upward momentum to get the cretins excited.
3.  Dump your huge low-cost stash into idiots at higher and higher prices on the way up and the way down.me
4.  Go home with a lot more BTC

It ain't fucking rocket science and pre-sales make the buy-in oh-so-convenient!

So that's the roller coaster ride of all crypto coins, BTC included.

"I'm trading while you're sleeping." I see you have your Phd in PnD Gekko

Thanks for the lesson.

It is a game as old as the markets.

It amuses me how excited everyone at The Neucoin forum is about the whales that are "Joining them".  If guys that big just wanted a big position to hold for the long term, they would have picked up the phone to Dan Kaufman and got into the Angel round at a quarter of the price of the Pre-sale round.

But the Angel round comes with a lock up period.  That won't do.

So the pumper has bought a few 200 BTC packs of this shite for an epic dump.  Will happen in 3 stages, I figure.

So it is obvious that they are all being set up for a hell of a ride up, and if they don't jump at a profit, they get to hold bags at a fraction of that penny a token they paid.

They won't jump.  

They are brainwashed true believers who will be excitedly posting about how smart they are.  And the token will just fade away decimal point by decimal point till it's $0.000099 each--the same price as dogecoin.

Like leading Lambs to the slaughter all excited about the mint jelly and roasted potatoes anyone with a nose can smell cooking.

Here's an interesting thought that can't be proven:  who do we know that has:

1.  A million dollars worth of bitcoins for a pump,
2.  An unlimited amount of vapor coins that he may just have bought from himself to launder money and get around trading restrictions on his granted tokens for the dump,
3.  An anonymous Sechelles holding company to scrub it all nice and squeaky clean,
4.  And a track record as a scumbag who installed malware on millions of computers in the mid 2000's and was sued essentially for being a predatory dishonest dick--several times at state level, federal level, and by other companies?

Hmmm....

Activity: 158
Well it's reported that there's some whales doing what whales do. "There were about 650 purchases. The top 20 purchases accounted for about 50% of all Necoins sold. So we can assume that 20 our fewer individuals bought half the coins. Average transaction size was about 4.2 BTC skewed massively by some large purchases."

1.  Own a lot low.
2.  When it hits exchange, use a few BTC to create upward momentum to get the cretins excited.
3.  Dump your huge low-cost stash into idiots at higher and higher prices on the way up and the way down.

So that's the roller coaster ride of all crypto coins, BTC included.

"I'm trading while you're sleeping." I see you have your Phd in PnD Gekko

Thanks for the lesson.
Activity: 545

1.  Own a lot low.
3.  Dump your huge low-cost stash into idiots at higher and higher prices on the way up and the way down.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
Sunny King (The creator of Peercoin and proof-of-stake) has looked at their whitepaper. He told us in a meeting that their paper is about 80% accurate. Also, whatever revolutionary changes they have supposedly made to the security model, Sunny has decided to work on a protocol update that should be out sometime soon...

https://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=4074.msg38888#msg38888

So the only real difference that Neucoin will have is it's distribution model. Here is our community's response to them trying to give us coins, just for the record...

https://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=4075.msg38897#msg38897

My favorite quote: Distribution is a non-trivial problem in PoS. Any new PoS forks have to compete against Peercoin's three year of distribution of the coin with PoW and trading. A tall order - and Neucoin's strategy of a huge pre-mine and then giving coins away free does not strike me as an elegant solution to that problem.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
i dont understand, pretty marketing, but why give to the people of Neucoin a lot of 4.000 bitcoins.

on the presale price for 25.000 Neucoin is 1 BTC when presale sell 100.000.000 Neucoin , than is 4.000 btc cash and a lot of  +- 900.000 Dolars.

Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
Hi I lost some coins to something called Glide.. I want help  getting it back.. is neucoin going to help?
Activity: 649
Merit: 318
Sunny King (The creator of Peercoin and proof-of-stake) has looked at their whitepaper. He told us in a meeting that their paper is about 80% accurate. Also, whatever revolutionary changes they have supposedly made to the security model, Sunny has decided to work on a protocol update that should be out sometime soon...

https://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=4074.msg38888#msg38888

So the only real difference that Neucoin will have is it's distribution model. Here is our community's response to them trying to give us coins, just for the record...

https://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=4075.msg38897#msg38897

Activity: 214
The weird part of all of this, is that if you filled out their free survey, you were promised to get 2,500 coins

But if you bought $25 worth of BTC (0.1 BTC, minimum buy) during the sale, you'd also get around 2,500 coins

Which really means..

There is a lot of free survey people that are going to dump their 2,500 "free" coins once they get them, because.. they were free.

Which means all the people that bought some Neucoin at 0.1 BTC are going to lose here.

After all the scams, all the failed ICO's, pre-mines, fake coins, pump and dumps, the Auroracoins..

People still rush to invest their money into something that isn't proven. It's a crypto sickness.

If they had these big names involved, why didn't they produce something before having their sale?  Why take Bitcoin now, and promise to send Neucoin later?

This whole ICO stinks, but the weird thing is that no one can smell it?

It's 100% risk for the investor, and 0% risk for the people involved.
Where can I buy this neucoin? And when does the ico sell out?

http://www.neucoin.org/en/presale 85+% sold already just have you BTC ready, an email addy and don't refresh that tab until you see the first of 6 confirmations. You can also follow you confirmations with the search function at https://blockchain.info/

I don't need to get a piece of your action by referring you just yet but if you're happy a year from now look me up and send me a tip. ;-)
Activity: 265
Where can I buy this neucoin? And when does the ico sell out?
https://blockchain.info/address/3MrNuksZ1VePU3dGiSQFiouWerJUJgDkfH

No. Transactions    655    
Total Received    2,739.43108354 BTC    
Final Balance    2,739.38108354 BTC

11 pages so far, my understanding is there were over 3000 individual transactions and everyone had a separate address to pay to. I haven't read it all but I expect it's all there. I don't know how to tell if it's all on the public ledger and can't be bothered to search for my own. I archived the address I used at blockchain.info but don't know how to retrieve it.

They did drop the maximum down as they said they would but a quick scroll did show some 30 - 50 BTC buys.

I've heard that some were able to use multiple email addresses to register separate account to get around the maximum limit but that's just the way of the world. I expect the large buyers have risked 100's of BTC on the risk to reward ratio for a P&D on this alt. Again, the way of the world. There's always a work around.

I expect they won't have all of the transactions showing until sometime tomorrow.

Either way, BTC started all of this alt coin stuff by allowing open source and having such things able to be built on the back of the blockchain. I'm guessing Satoshi foresaw this sort of thing.

Just like I'm guessing I may gain or I may lose my money with BTC and or any other alt. Putting it all on Black once a month certainly would be less time consuming. imo

fdyl 

Browse your history. I haven't cleaned my PC and I was able to retrieve the blockchain link with the address on it.

Thanks, I could do that but I trust it's there. ;-)

OK, even if everything is legit, there are 3 billion to start so do your own math. It is a losing buy before you even get your coins.

Heavy sigh. Buying BTC at most times in the last year was a losing buy even with possession of the coins. Unless you're extremely estute at arbitrage. :-p
Jump to: