Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 24. (Read 196191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
[...]
So then the price is doing just fine. The Devs are still with this coin. They're jointly using the @acorn avatar for the sake of simplicity and in part I imagine to avoid such rude harassment from the trolls. They get pretty bad, especially on this forum.

A) There is no market price, because the regime is the only buying party.
B) Which developers left the ship, which ones are still with this coin?
C) You speak of bad trolls here, but about @acorn user there - doesn't make sense.

Sorry, that you have fallen for this scam.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
With the increased value of the BTC all altcoins increase in value. We paid $0.01 and neucoin is currently worth just over that
NeuCoin NeuCoin   NEU   $ 1,570,338   $ 0.010091   155,611,515 *   $ 738   0.22 %   -13.63 %   23.82 %

So then the price is doing just fine. The Devs are still with this coin. They're jointly using the @acorn avatar for the sake of simplicity and in part I imagine to avoid such rude harassment from the trolls. They get pretty bad, especially on this forum.
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001
I'm not too late. They are ^^ I was in time but I had a problem and wrote them immediatly.

My problem is quite simple in fact : I have 2 accounts on "myneucoins" with 2 different e.mails. I had already verified my 1st account but it's not the one I answered the survey with and I can't "unverify" it. You can only verify 1 account so I can't verify the account I did the survey with.

Just to let you all know : complaining publicly seems to speed up the process.

They sent me the NEU coin.
Activity: 812

Thanks for letting us know of your nokoin experience.
nokoin is a farce.

Now Newsbtc.com is shilling this bullshit with no regard for their readers interests. (along with cointelegraph)
2 "price technical analysis" in as many days.
As if the price is determined by a "free market". It is not. And they know.

It is entirely decided by Dan Kaufman. And his 4000 presale btc.
Almost NO other participants in this fixed market.

Cointelegraph is on nokoin payroll,
Coinmarketcap is on nokoin payroll,
Newsbtc is on nokoin payroll.

The figures are fudged. The deceit goes on.
The slightest "journalist" investigation would see this.

Cointelegraph, newsbtc, coinmarketcap, - all happy to help rob the poor to give to their rich masters.
These are not NEWS sites. They openly PROMOTE scam to their readers.

Contelegraph, Newsbs, Conmarketcap,
AVOID.

Invest in the nokoin scam instead!

I didn't invest here. But they owe me free neucoin from the survey :-D

The only problem is to get them lol

OK. Your too late!
Only a 2 week window for claim.

No "official" team member here for months.
"Team" mostly fled

Try their forum?
Probably will be deleted.

I'm not too late. They are ^^ I was in time but I had a problem and wrote them immediatly.

My problem is quite simple in fact : I have 2 accounts on "myneucoins" with 2 different e.mails. I had already verified my 1st account but it's not the one I answered the survey with and I can't "unverify" it. You can only verify 1 account so I can't verify the account I did the survey with.

OK. Your too late!
Only a 2 week window for claim.

No "official" team member here for months.
"Team" mostly fled

Try their forum?
Probably will be deleted.

Could the support team of NEU answer my e-mails ?

I'm waiting for weeks to get an answer.

If you want to conquer the crypto community you better answer your emails.

And still they blindly keep trying.

"dont invest in Genisis mining it's a scam"
Could the support team of NEU answer my e-mails ?

I'm waiting for weeks to get an answer.

If you want to conquer the crypto community you better answer your emails.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
could the dev please say which are the possibilities for earn neucoins beyond buy coin in bittrex? thanks and lets see whats happen with neu
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
BTC isn't hard to use.  You get the wallet from the app store and scan a QR code.  Simple.

PoS isn't "innovative."  It's been around since Peercoin!

Also not innovative: ICO/ITO/presales/instamines, airdrops, slick graphics, hype and buzzwords with no specifics.  PayCoin (your fellow Peercoin clone) already did all that.

Even if you did get every idiot on the internet microtipping their favorite snarky commenters, crap musicians, and asinine fremium game devs, how would NEUBcoin scale to handle all these transactions and the resulting bloated blockchain?  ATM only expensive, proprietary, centralized Visa-style solutions are available.

You know what is innovative?  Cryptonite's mini-blockchain scheme (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxcn-cryptonite-1st-mini-blockchain-coin-m7-pow-no-premine-713538).

That's what you should be building this on.  But then you couldn't control it solely for the benefit of your wannabe-plutocrat masters.

This isn't even Flooz 2.0.  This is Beenz Lite!

DO.  NOT.  WANT.

Well that turned out exactly as expected.

Now I just have to wait for the DASH scam to fail, so I can rub it in the faces of all the Evan's Gate cult recruiters!   Cool

Your Cryptonite didnt do much better than this.

But it is listed on Chinese exchanges.  How did you do that?  Me and the UNO guys have been trying to figure that out for ages.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
BTC isn't hard to use.  You get the wallet from the app store and scan a QR code.  Simple.

PoS isn't "innovative."  It's been around since Peercoin!

Also not innovative: ICO/ITO/presales/instamines, airdrops, slick graphics, hype and buzzwords with no specifics.  PayCoin (your fellow Peercoin clone) already did all that.

Even if you did get every idiot on the internet microtipping their favorite snarky commenters, crap musicians, and asinine fremium game devs, how would NEUBcoin scale to handle all these transactions and the resulting bloated blockchain?  ATM only expensive, proprietary, centralized Visa-style solutions are available.

You know what is innovative?  Cryptonite's mini-blockchain scheme (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxcn-cryptonite-1st-mini-blockchain-coin-m7-pow-no-premine-713538).

That's what you should be building this on.  But then you couldn't control it solely for the benefit of your wannabe-plutocrat masters.

This isn't even Flooz 2.0.  This is Beenz Lite!

DO.  NOT.  WANT.

Well that turned out exactly as expected.

Now I just have to wait for the DASH scam to fail, so I can rub it in the faces of all the Evan's Gate cult recruiters!   Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
So this coin is already dead? If yes I am glad I sold all of coins early few days ago.. Are Devs still active?

Dev quit weeks ago along with the "Community Manager".
What's the matter with Dev? but the total volume on bittrex is still quiet good while the Dev is leaving his project..
So this coin is already dead? If yes I am glad I sold all of coins early few days ago.. Are Devs still active?

Dev quit weeks ago along with the "Community Manager".

Isn't it adorable how he doesn't notice that the 55.14% inflation in the number of coins in not even 2 months since the launch is what makes the "market cap" of NoKoin climb while the price sinks and must be defended with buywalls?

You would think somebody with a heart just couldnt steal from people as dumb as this guy and James.  But DanK is a psychpath, devoid of empathy.  Stealing from the dumb is how he buys the conditioner for that groovy hairdoo he rocks.  And posh Houses in London for you know who.  Nudge nudge, wink wink guys...
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
OK, 5 in a row.

Don't know how many nokoin Torrgeek bought,....  but lots?

Why?
Dan is giving 25 restricted nokoin to all jango users to give away.
Then 25 more to give away on jango.
(Another, er "controlled" enviroment.)

How much worthless tipping can one man do?

Maybe it's the Solitaire,
maybe he wants to play Dart 12 btc presale 6 btc on Solitaire racer?

I thought I was the sad.
Maybe I should invest.

"Yeah, James, Torrgeek, Dart and Sith all still cling on to a few."
The famous five four
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/first-facebook-game-and-tipping-platform-on-jango-launching-in-2-weeks/2325

Anyway, 48 hours after the big announcement,
still only "James, Torrgeek, Dart and Sith"  Oh and Colt 45, think this is a good idea.
The famous five four.

No likes on facebook in 2 weeks.
Wow, this is going viral.

Don't blame me James, I just tell it like it is.
Dart,

Shame you cannot converse anymore.
Shame you are not enjoying the Bitcoin ride.
Shame you are stuck in the nokoin downward spiral.

Bitcoin is just starting on it's journey.
nokoin is coming to it's end.

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: