Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 22. (Read 196191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

Will the 11BTC buy wall @ 1700 sat be breached?

5.7 BTC left. Seems, as if the team don't want to buy more. One dump and the buy-wall is done. 7.3 BTC to 1 sat.
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
I'm still waiting for the coins these people offered during the early mass promotion days. Why would anyone invest in a coin that no one got in exchange for the countless surveys we took??

Just my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
Just sad that even rizz can't get more of an audience, that's how dead this coin is. Yet its still heavily advertised.
Yeah screw you cointlegraph for your tasteless whoring.

+ 1

I just checked the neucon scam team bittrex account and obviously they finally try to disguise their market manipulation 1), at least a little bit.
They bought more than 8 million coins with one of their accounts and then removed/transferred (no, definitely not sold) something around 6 million coins.
But now they (need to) continue to buy and the account is growing fast again.

1)I don't know if it's called market manipulation, the regime simply is the only noteworthy buyer, lol.

PS: Bitcoin funds shrinking rapidly in December - Neucon dead in first quarter of 2016?
PPS: Cointelegraph you lost your reputation: Cointelegraph is a crypto whore, that gives a shit about journalistic standards and quality!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
Just sad that even rizz can't get more of an audience, that's how dead this coin is. Yet its still heavily advertised.
Yeah screw you cointlegraph for your tasteless whoring.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

cointelegraph today,
http://cointelegraph.com/news/115976/daily-altcoin-price-analysis-on-the-way-of-miracles
"After recent dances at the tops of $10 and even $11 for 1000 Neucoin this cryptocurrency tries frantically to keep the level of $8, which is an interesting opportunity to make purchases."

That's a fail. The price on bittrex is $7.30 per thousand bs not $8.00 per thousand bs that neucoin is "frantically" trying to hold.
Dont know where cointelegraph got their "over exaggerated" chart from? Oh and their ticker is too high also.
I would ignore the false price on crapsy if you want a "fair chance" to get your BTC back off exchange after selling your neucoin.

To talk of neucoin price in $ is ridiculous, it can only be traded for BTC
neucoin is only as "high" as $7.30 per thousand bs now because BTC nearly doubled in value since presale.
Presale purchasers have lost half of what they had.

It may be an interesting opportunity to purchase. (now at 1700 sat)
And wait for Dan to buy.  Or it might not.

cointelegraph really need to mention they are paid by neucoin to shill at this point?
neucoin may have further to fall yet.

The price is under more pressure now than ever.
More sell orders under 3000 sat than ever before. (12BTC)
More sell orders under 2000 sat than ever before.
Only 12BTC buy orders.
Growth accounts maturing.
cointelegraph dont tell their readers that.

neucoin has been under sell pressure before.
Will Dan put another 10+BTC on the order book very, very soon, crisis temporarily averted, again.?
Or, as happened last time Sandrine somebody sold large,
Will the 11BTC buy wall @ 1700 sat be breached?
Will Dan reset a new lower buy wall in the nick of time before neucoin hits zero? (3 BTC order book to zero last sell off)
Will Dan give up yet?

Either way, big sell off action within next 48 hours more likely than not...
The outcome, as always, is up to Dan.
cointelegraph pretend otherwise.
Enjoy Grin

Tempus
It's so obvious that they desperately try to push people into buying it.
snip..
I have to admit: I liked Cointelegraph. But this is so weak. They sell their credibility for a project that can be called a scam.

Cointelegraph have sold their credibility to neucoin. Now they give "sure bet" neucoin trading advice which is already proven BS.

Cointelegraph http://cointelegraph.com/news/115963/weekly-altcoin-price-analysis-cryptocurrencies-are-ready-for-new-years-surprises (yesterday)
Neucoin this week had many movements that allowed traders to close transactions in the range of $8.5 - $9.5 for 1000 Neucoins. Nevertheless, the chart of two weeks shows that it is worth it to make purchases at the level of $8 (but traders should remember that the price doesn't quite reach $8 by just a little, and it is necessary to buy slightly above this level). And then sell safely at the level of $11 for 1000 Neucoins.

neucoin is trading well below their quoted (yesterday) "never quite gets down to $8 per thousand". BS. "buy above $8 per thousand". BS.
Less than 24h to be proven wrong.
(currently $7.10 per thousand bs)
If Dan wants to pump the price back up he will. (and he probably will) No one else is interested.

It is clear neucoin can be bought just above buy wall price, ($7.10 per thousand bs ATM) and sold on Dans pumps, but that is quite a different thing.
Indeed I do just that, Just for fun take Darts BTC off of Dan! haha.
(Although i'm happier to dump at a loss/breakeven if it hurts neucoin)

Indeed I just bought at $7.10 per thousand bs, and look forward to playing neucoin trader again.
(Dan knows it is me, its just a bit of fun between us. I sell, he buys)

cointelegraph are in neucoins pocket. They sold their soul for Dans bucks.
cointelegraph dont care for their READERS wealth and well being. Only their own.
Dan pays cointelegraph, cointelegraph print Dans lies.

cointelegraph perpetuate/shill this easily detectable scam.
(easily detectable to any real "crypto journalist")

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Funny that the "getneucoin is not available in your country yet" how can yu reach million if it has a limitation Cheesy
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
tipping neucoin not work ?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
is neucoin any good? real opinions please. thanks.

I think Neucoin have two bigs problems

the first: strongly premined,usually  it means unfair distribution (but big whales promise not to seel in short time)

the second: Hyperinflation, i think they are gonna to issue too much coins and probably it will become a continuous sellers pressure

it is only my opinion perhaps i am wrong
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
is neucoin any good? real opinions please. thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
This is interesting:

Cointelegraph makes a "Weekly Altcoin Price Analysis", sometimes they call it even "daily...". And they talk about:

- LTC
- Doge
- ETH
- PPC
- DASH

All in the top-5.

......and Neucoin. First question: Why? Really: Why should Neucoin be mentioned?

But it's much funnier:

- they have an extra-chart for Neucoin.
- they have an extra-price(!) for Neucoin. They calculate it in 1000er-packages.
- And they always try to turn shit into something good.

All other projects they calculate how it should be: 1 LTC/ETH/DASH/DOGE/PPC = ***correct-price-per-1***

Some examples:

2015-12-13
The price of 1000 NeuCoin already passed the ceiling of $10, which means that one NeucoinCT r:  75 has risen to the value of 1 cent — an important psychological achievement. This sharp growth was due to Bitcoin’s rally, so today's Bitcoin corrections should lower Neu price to levels favorable to place buy orders - lower than $8 per 1000 Neucoin.
http://cointelegraph.com/news/115854/weekly-altcoin-price-analysis-cryptocurrencies-facing-storms-together-with-bitcoin

2015-12-15
In recent days NeuCoin gave us more than one opportunity to open the order for 1000 NeucoinCT r:  75 at 11$, and to close at $12. Now this cryptocurrency went to $10.50, and that can present opportunities for us to place buy orders soon. But be careful — total market capitalization doesn't exceed $1000 USD, and even a one hundred dollar buy order can make you the marketmaker, maybe even against your will.
http://cointelegraph.com/news/115879/daily-altcoin-price-analysis-the-moment-of-truth

2015-12-23
While the general Altcoin market background is quite depressive, NeuCoin happily pleases. Having good (for NeucoinCT r:  75) trading volumes, we can see price growth to $10.5. Neu temporarily fixing its positions over the level of $10 for 1000 Neucoin. For those who bought Neucoin at a price below $8 last night, this fact is especially pleasant.
http://cointelegraph.com/news/115942/daily-altcoin-price-analysis-losing-trust

It's so obvious that they desperately try to push people into buying it. I know it's not unusual to buy articles, but Cointelegraph is obviously totally without any integrity.

But anyway, it won't help. They can screenshot little sectors of the chart as if it would look good and hide the fact that it goes down, they can calculate it in thousands to give the impression we wouldn't talk about $ 0.008933. They can speak about it in between the top5-projects, as if there would be any reason to mention this Shit that wouldn't be even in the top100 if the team wouldn't buy the dumps, they can hide the fact that while they calculate it in 1000's the team produces millions of it like dust - every(!) single(!) day!

I have to admit: I liked Cointelegraph. But this is so weak. They sell their credibility for a project that can be called a scam.

And Dan is buying.  Didn't the leaked emails say he wants a "huge" presence there?

The only question is how long before he gives up and stops burning money?
legendary
This is interesting:

Cointelegraph makes a "Weekly Altcoin Price Analysis", sometimes they call it even "daily...". And they talk about:

- LTC
- Doge
- ETH
- PPC
- DASH

All in the top-5.

......and Neucoin. First question: Why? Really: Why should Neucoin be mentioned?

But it's much funnier:

- they have an extra-chart for Neucoin.
- they have an extra-price(!) for Neucoin. They calculate it in 1000er-packages.
- And they always try to turn shit into something good.

All other projects they calculate how it should be: 1 LTC/ETH/DASH/DOGE/PPC = ***correct-price-per-1***

Some examples:

2015-12-13
The price of 1000 NeuCoin already passed the ceiling of $10, which means that one NeucoinCT r:  75 has risen to the value of 1 cent — an important psychological achievement. This sharp growth was due to Bitcoin’s rally, so today's Bitcoin corrections should lower Neu price to levels favorable to place buy orders - lower than $8 per 1000 Neucoin.
http://cointelegraph.com/news/115854/weekly-altcoin-price-analysis-cryptocurrencies-facing-storms-together-with-bitcoin

2015-12-15
In recent days NeuCoin gave us more than one opportunity to open the order for 1000 NeucoinCT r:  75 at 11$, and to close at $12. Now this cryptocurrency went to $10.50, and that can present opportunities for us to place buy orders soon. But be careful — total market capitalization doesn't exceed $1000 USD, and even a one hundred dollar buy order can make you the marketmaker, maybe even against your will.
http://cointelegraph.com/news/115879/daily-altcoin-price-analysis-the-moment-of-truth

2015-12-23
While the general Altcoin market background is quite depressive, NeuCoin happily pleases. Having good (for NeucoinCT r:  75) trading volumes, we can see price growth to $10.5. Neu temporarily fixing its positions over the level of $10 for 1000 Neucoin. For those who bought Neucoin at a price below $8 last night, this fact is especially pleasant.
http://cointelegraph.com/news/115942/daily-altcoin-price-analysis-losing-trust

It's so obvious that they desperately try to push people into buying it. I know it's not unusual to buy articles, but Cointelegraph is obviously totally without any integrity.

But anyway, it won't help. They can screenshot little sectors of the chart as if it would look good and hide the fact that it goes down, they can calculate it in thousands to give the impression we wouldn't talk about $ 0.008933. They can speak about it in between the top5-projects, as if there would be any reason to mention this Shit that wouldn't be even in the top100 if the team wouldn't buy the dumps, they can hide the fact that while they calculate it in 1000's the team produces millions of it like dust - every(!) single(!) day!

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

In 5 years neucoin will be very very high. Soon, large increases. Acceptance on facebook etc. My neucoin are for 5 years in setting.

Hi guys,

Please feel free of move the blockchain in the meantime  Cheesy.............

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tip-testing-low-transactions-moving-the-chain-service-ranking-1300636
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
For some reason in prison? I have not read anything about it. Enter a reliable source.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
In 5 years neucoin will be very very high. Soon, large increases. Acceptance on facebook etc. My neucoin are for 5 years in setting.

I'd rather bet on Daniel Kaufman being in prison within that timeframe  Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

legendary
"Now Live! crappy jango tipping platform & first shit solitaire Game - Already Acquiring 1000+ imaginary users A Day"
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/now-live-tipping-platform-first-game-already-acquiring-1000-users-a-day/2358

(I corrected the obvious typos)

I can imagine the excitement this will generate. zero.
Well almost. James mod, Dart and Superman will be delerious.
As usual.

Edit.
Yeah here we go, Superman, the master of meaninglessness, says "Awesome"

Somebody already replied with a little dump:

67527.83149064   1.14797314 BTC

Edit: Funny is that this "exciting news" is already one hour released and if I look at the "counter" of the links: Two clicks.

"Now Live! crappy jango tipping platform & first shit solitaire Game - Already Acquiring 1000+ imaginary users A Day"
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/now-live-tipping-platform-first-game-already-acquiring-1000-users-a-day/2358

(I corrected the obvious typos)

I can imagine the excitement this will generate. zero.
Well almost. James mod, Dart and Superman will be delerious.
As usual.

Edit.
Yeah here we go, Superman, the master of meaninglessness, says "Awesome"
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
So the coin sucks exactly how expected and predicted ... surprise, surprise.

So now you get your 100% interest dumped on the market for 1 year (coin amount will double this next year so price will likely be cut in half again from inflation only ... and for the next 5 years seed investors cashing out who are still up 200% from their buy-in-price ...

lulz, must suck to have bought into this pile of shit. Condolences to all bagholders for holding a bag on a coin that has the best prospects of all the coins to go to absolute worthless.

Neucoin plays in one league with analcoin and junkcoin; exaclty how it was predicted by so many.

Honestly i don't see how this coin can't go to zero mid/longterm.
People will understand that there is no incentive to buy this coin because it will only go down from here. New money won't come in because this really is just a game of "cash out the 100% interest". So i'd think price will go down a lot further.
Stupid design, really.

... sandrine last active on bitcointalk in september ....

Very hard to believe this wasn't a scam from day 1.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
Pages:
Jump to: