Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 25. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
Maybe some thoughts,

the perfect timing is all it takes!

Solitare, perfectly timed for the masses?

Maybe give it some thought!
Are there any neucoin holdouts left?

Is anyone still holding these coins??

Anyone???  

Yeah, James, Torrgeek, Dart and Sith all still cling on to a few.
But I know one man that owns BILLIONS.
clue - He ran a dodgy spyware company previously. When the shit hit the fan said " I never even had an operational role at DR despite being a co-founder."
Therefore he was clearly innocent...  
As long as he has an "operational" role in nokoin, not a "back seat" it'll be fine, don't worry... Oh wait where is he? oh shit...

Anyway, the charade goes on.
The buy walls replenished.

Now a new distribution review.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/distribution-review-december-9/2326

James is first (only) to respond,
"thanks for detailed and transparent update"

So James, as it is so detailed and transparent to you , please enlighten me as to who the "strategic advisers" are on the service providers list?
12,000,000 nokoin, "worth" ~ $60,000+ at todays price fix, for "strategic advisers". so far.
No names, No faces, No singularly identifiable address.
(also design services, marketing services, community services, ect - Is sandrine freelancing?)

Also, tipping and game launch announced.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/first-facebook-game-and-tipping-platform-on-jango-launching-in-2-weeks/2325
Now we can see clearly how nokoin will achieve "1 million users" in year one.

500,000 "users" will tip FREE nokoin to artists on jango.
(Artists can then "gain even greater exposure on Jango and other promotional benefits." basically give it back to Dan. No sell restricted.)
500,000 "users" will play SOLITAIRE.
(really? how boring. James "I love the game solitaire". Of course you do James. Of course you do.  Embarrassed )

Dan owning jango, the figures will be fudged.
There WILL BE 1,000,000 nokoin USERS.

And James WILL believe it.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Maybe some thoughts,

the perfect timing is all it takes!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
Are there any neucoin holdouts left?

Is anyone still holding these coins??

Anyone??? 
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
.000037 on cryptsy.

So anyone who invested in the presale is now in the red.

Cut your losses, run for the exits.

Recent high activity of Neucoin haters just shows how some crypto groups are afraid of Neucoin.

Long speculative posts is more like a joke. All this info was already posted by Neucoin in white paper and strategic plan.

I invested in Neucoin for the idea of mass adoption in microtransactions.

Once again, if you don't like Neucoin's plan just sell it and move on. Conspiracy theories look ridiculous as well as organized efforts to lure people in doubting of Neucoin success.

I support Neucoin.

So, just out of curiousity, what is your timeframe to get an ROI on your investment and what kind of returns are you hoping for?

1 year - 30% would make me happy

I guess that appears unlikely as we're already several months in and at a 50% loss.

Oh wait, that was just a sockpuppet anyway.  Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC > etc
it is time to leave the boat?

reading all this posts it seems now, the right time!

Huh Huh Huh Huh
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you already answered yourself 4 months ago

hum!!!
there are a lot of proof around!!!
i have changed my feeling in the last weeks.
i think there aren't no more doubt!!!!
i can finnally say

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC > etc
Somebody dumped --> buy-wall at 2000 sat is gone. 

LOL now even the angel investors are in the red Cheesy That was fast

Compare the price trends of BTC and NoKoin and it is clear that whoever still holds nokoin is banging their heads against the wall

Nokoin supporters (whatever is left of them!) like Dart and Torrgeek are too embarrassed to show up here again... there are not enough palms for those faces!
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
NOKOINERS ALERT.

Sell wall OBLITERATED.

Only 3 btc left on Bittrex - TOTAL.

Dart, Torrgeek?

The team account bought it all.
And wow it's 3 BTC to zero!!! The regime must hurry  Wink

Oh yeah, of course.
Order book (chart) looking rather different too.

Popcorn.

With the two new buy walls at 0.000018 and 0.000017 the neucon regime/Daniel K bought some time (and some more of their own crap coins Wink).
They want this thing to die slowly. Bitcoin funds shrinking accordingly https://blockchain.info/address/3MrNuksZ1VePU3dGiSQFiouWerJUJgDkfH
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Somebody dumped --> buy-wall at 2000 sat is gone. 

Thanks Alex,

Yeah, that is what I said, 95.93% interest rate now, if you stake.
Shame Profirofthegods is so so so so so unlucky.

Anyway, have you sold up yet?
ONLY 2.5 btc buy orders left.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Not much relevance. It just means when calculating the block reward you calculate with 365.2424 days to express one year. It doesn't mean that "the actual interest rate hardcoded into the count is approx 0.2424 pct a day".

Out of context that can be misinterpreted. To explain fully, your interest rate is the daily pct * Days Held * reward pct.

With Reward pct being an array {100.00, 97.54, 95.93, 94.35, 92.78, 91.24, 89.72, etc.. } and being the first entry if transaction occurred in month 1, the second in month 2, etc... with the month being calculated as the transaction's previous block height / 43836

NOKOINERS ALERT.

Sell wall OBLITERATED.

Dart, Torrgeek?

Oh yeah, of course.
Order book (chart) looking rather different too.

Popcorn.
legendary
NOKOINERS ALERT.

Sell wall OBLITERATED.

Dart, Torrgeek?

NOKOINERS ALERT.

Sell wall OBLITERATED.

Dart, Torrgeek?
Thanks Scam,

That's what I thought. It just adding 0.25%ish of a day each year to allow for leap year.
Not "the interest rate".
Would make little difference to any calculation. ~ 0.02% per month. Irrelevant to my/our figures.

Profitofthegods - "300k nokoin and still no stake after 5.5 weeks?"
Using nokoins own estimates, Profitofthegods should have staked ~5.5 times. (imo)
If he has his wallet set up properly, then he is very, very, very, very, very unlucky.
Or nokoin just don't work right.

hash(kernel) < target * balance of UTXO
versus Peercoin's mining equation:
hash(kernel) < target * balance of UTXO * time weight
I always thought nokoin got this wrong. (I even suggested to them this maybe the case.)
There is nothing to push small UTXO's to the top of the trust pile
Therefore, there is no reason small UTXO's will ever stake "this block"
And so that goes on forever. In fact getting harder every block as large UTXO's get larger and even MORE dominant.
Pure luck may intervene. (or 23rd of the month attack may open opportunities)

When will Profitofthegods realise it ain't happening?
His nokoin value being destroyed by nokoin, er, "team" inflation.
How much shit can these nokoiners take!

Profitofthegods, may I explain. (again)

Sandrine said, "The math to figure out the expected rewards is pretty simple. It boils down to: what percent of TOTAL NeuCoins being staked are being staked by an individual miner.... For simplicity, let’s assume that 100% of all existing NeuCoins are staking all the time... a miner with a starting stake of 70,000 NeuCoins would be expected to mint once every 30 days"

Ergo, 300,000 nokoin stake  ~ once a week.
That is not happening.

Now you have a new problem. Your % of total nokoin has fallen ~15% since launch.
Now you have ~ 15% LESS chance of staking than you had.

Also, The interest rate is falling.
You are missing the good times.

If you ever stake, the rate will be lower. You will receive less reward. You have less nokoin to compound. Less time to compound in.
It's broken.
You lose at every turn.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Looks like NoKoiners are starting to realize what Bitcointalk trolls have persisted in saying, namely that, NoKoin is an insolent rich-get-richer-scheme:

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/public-pos-stakes-being-orphaned-by-foundation-account-stakes/2289/4

and further:
[...]It seems clear to me that the foundation having such a large majority would impact on both PoS and PoW revenues of everyone else, and that there are things that could be done to mitigate against that. In neither this thread or the other one linked to have I read a convincing argument that this is not happening, and more worrying is that most of the counter-posts against what alex is saying seem to be criticizing the raising of the issue rather than addressing any of the points made.[...]

The reason magicking is not able to provide "a convincing argument that this is not happening" is simple: It is happening. But I would not call it an "issue" because it's deliberately an integral part of NoKoin's unfair design:

Quote from:  whitepaper page 21
Coin age: zero effect
NeuCoin does not utilize coin age (day weight) in the mining equation as a factor for determining the probability of generating a block. NeuCoin's mining equation is simply:
hash(kernel) < target * balance of UTXO
versus Peercoin's mining equation: hash(kernel) < target * balance of UTXO * time weight
Quote from:  whitepaper page 21
As mentioned above, there was also a downside to disregarding coin age in the mining equation - a loss of decentralization.
In fact, using coin age in the mining equation is a centerpiece of Peercoin's design. The benefit of the time-weight parameter is that it significantly reduces the amount of time it takes very small coin holders to mine blocks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Scam, Alex, I don't understand.

What relevance does that number have. 0.2424?

Scam, I don't read code.
All I see is 0.2424 accounting for leap years?

nokoin said month 3 would produce 95.93% interest. (Is this not the case?)
What relevance is 0.2424 to that rate? (if it is not just leap year)

"FYI... the actual interest rate hardcoded into the count is approx 0.2424 pct a day"
Alex, could you please explain the context. As you can see I'm not getting it.
Thanks.

Not much relevance. It just means when calculating the block reward you calculate with 365.2424 days to express one year. It doesn't mean that "the actual interest rate hardcoded into the count is approx 0.2424 pct a day".
legendary
Speaking of buy walls - geez Daniel and the regime had to buy a lot of their own crap again.

As for Sandrine Ayral whether she left or just did not want to be in the limelight anymore, it doesn't really matter - she participated long enough, she was pointed to the forest of red flags, she willingly denied and omitted criticism, she still doesn't distinguish herself from the Neucon scam.
TL;DR she's waist-deep in it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Hey Tempus,  

Generally agree.
But, why did sandrine leave her job and what is her position on nokoin now?
(why would she want a new job. if nokoin would be adopted as hyped, she would be a very wealthy woman. Is her new job on the foundation board or related to nokoin?)

I've seen no evidence of a new job.
No post on Linked-in to inform of her new role, (Linked-in was highly touted by sandrine as "evidence" of nokoin team legitimacy)
even though she has updated Linked-in to say she has left nokoin.
Sandrine says on Linked-in of her role in nokoin,

- Worked with the founders on answering “why digital currencies are not mainstream as of now?” and creating a digital currency project that would solve this issue.
- Was in charge of creating and managing a community as well as our social media strategy
- Was in charge of pre-beta and beta product reviews.

So she seems to have distanced herself from anything POST beta, or anything relevant today.
Distancing herself from any final nokoin product responsibility on Linked-in. An attempt to show innocence? or avoid responsibility?

Was Sandrine duped into nokoin. Did she leave because she "realized" nokoin was a "scam"?
Sandrine, presumably, would be furious if she did feel duped into fronting a "scam".
Yet she has never told nokoiners of any concerns. (probably "couldn't" in such circumstance)
She left nokoin forum amicably. (or is it irony)
"It’s sad to be leaving just as NeuCoin is getting ready to launch the games and consumer applications that will make it what it’s supposed to be,"

She goes on to say,
"We are currently working to recruit a new community/marketing manager to take over my role, but this will take some time since we want to make sure we find the right person."
So, has she even really left nokoin, (or just the old position) is Sandrine personally looking for this manager. Is she one of Acorns anonymous voices?

So, on the balance of evidence, is nokoin most likely a "scam" as professed on this thread? Was Sandrine part of any "scam"?
IF the answer is yes, most likely, then Sandrine is/was involved. Knowingly or not. one way or the other.
If Sandrine still stands by nokoin and her full involvement in nokoin, I would like to hear her say that.

I actually hate to say. I think Sandrine was fully informed and compliant.
I may be wrong.

BTW FYI
Mike (Mike Port)
This user is suspended until December 6, 2016 8:29am.
Reason: Attempting to scam, harassing, spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) and subtracting value from the NeuCoin project.

I believe it's complex. If we think about scams in general, than there are different types of Scams. Totally intentionally: Somebody starts a project with the intention to take the money, from an ICO for example - and abandon right after it. Or in a grey-area: Not with the intention to scam, but with much greed and dishonesty and just blinding PR instead of base-qualities, a lot of promises to hype but no real progress, market-manipulation etc. All with the intention to start a hype, because just and only because of a big hype there would be any chance.

And the second scheme is Neucoin. I believe that they don't see themselves as Scammer. I believe, that they are naive and unprofessional, that they were blinded by the own propaganda. If I'm right it's kind of self-manipulation.

Regarding Sandrine... again, just speculation: Maybe she believed in it in the beginning, was also blinded like many Investors, thought to have a chance to be part of the next big thing in Crypto, also to get rich. And after being part of it... it's not that easy to get out. I agree that she knew enough, that she should have been able to figure out what would come. But I don't believe that she had a clear scam-intention. What's important to keep in mind: There is also a lot of manipulation inside a group, inside a team. Somebody wants to leave? What's the reaction of the others? Attempts to convince, maybe pressure on ones conscience etc. It's not that easy I believe. And she maybe believed too long in this and maybe she simply was too loyal to leave earlier. And people often believe that there maybe could be some kind of miracle... like Investors often do. Like some Neucoin-Investors still do.

And her intention to leave was mainly that she finally figured that Neucoin is a credibility-killer for everybody who is in front. And she was the one in front... If she is still in contact with the team doesn't matter. Also if she really has another job is not that relevant I would say. Her problem is that she is associated with it because she was a little late.

What's interesting in this: For investors this is bad. But for those who are part of the team it's worse. I don't believe that anybody really made money. The ICO is mainly self-buying and they had some costs, the price is down, they have to buy back on the market to maintain the illusion that it's a legit project.... but it's just a question of time. It doesn't need much to break the buywalls.

And all what they've promised... No professional will touch this. The only way is market-manipulation and that costs money and it never lasts long. In some months Neu is irrelevant.
Pages:
Jump to: