Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 3. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 100
i buy some neucoin 0,5 sat each.... send me pm if interesting
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
addnodes?

the network seems to be still running:
http://explorer.neucoin.org/ - height 736891
bittrex. com is at the same hight, so withdraw should be still possible

but i can not load blockchain:
getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.1.1-15-g9fddd60",
    "protocolversion" : 60004,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "mintingonly" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 0,

Where to withdraw coin?I can't sync pc windows wallet
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
addnodes?
addnode=163.172.42.67:7742
addnode=158.69.27.82:7742
addnode=176.9.140.80:7742
addnode=52.14.65.200:7742
addnode=163.5.52.162:7742
addnode=107.134.126.6:7742
addnode=35.167.248.193:7742
addnode=202.231.123.191:7742
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
addnodes?

the network seems to be still running:
http://explorer.neucoin.org/ - height 736891
bittrex. com is at the same hight, so withdraw should be still possible

but i can not load blockchain:
getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.1.1-15-g9fddd60",
    "protocolversion" : 60004,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "mintingonly" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 0,
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
Anyone can tell me Neucoin reborn again or die forever?
I think will die forever since dev already abondoned the ship
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Anyone can tell me Neucoin reborn again or die forever?
Can this coin added to yobit?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Anyone wants to @ 1 satoshi ?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
And what now?I need move my coin from website to wallet?I try but wallet not online.
And what will be with this coin,dev rebuild coin or die forever?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
Now they've also shutdown the forum: http://forum.neucoin.org/ (redirects to blog)

scroll down and you find this

a reminder this was not a failed experiment, it was a deliberate deception.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Now they've also shutdown the forum: http://forum.neucoin.org/ (redirects to blog)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I remember I have spotted this project last year around the Easter time. My opinion was very good about it and I bought some Neucoins, left in my wallet for staking and now I see that this coin is almost dead. Probably restructuring the project will help to survive and attract new customers. The conception was good and I still think that NeuCoin can find its niche in a whole cryptocurrency ecosystem.

I tend to agree, it's so much better than a lot of those pump and dump coins without any concept at all except "I'd like to rip off those who are gullible enough to buy my coins". With the end of NeuCoin in Bittrex, I have transferred my coins to PoSWallet for staking and that's that. I still think there will be some kind of future for Neu. Call it hopeful thinking. Cheesy

I tend to disagree, since all what they've done was to collect ICO-money and then the plan was to make a get-rich-quick-scheme out of staking their high majority of Coins in this monster-inflation-crap-design. Besides their laziness on development side that's the major reason what burned everbody who touched this. I mean, take a look at the chart. It went from about 5000 sat to 1 sat. Just because there never was a pump it doesn't mean that ongoing dumping is better in any way.

Mostly, I should agree with you. When I found this project there were not so much social media based blockchain cryptos but today the situation is different. We have Steem, Decent, LBRY, Akasha is approaching and legendary Reddcoin rewards its community. I think that Alexandria is also under development and could surprise us. Also, as I remember, Synereo (after the controversy) continues development of its social platform project. 
legendary
I remember I have spotted this project last year around the Easter time. My opinion was very good about it and I bought some Neucoins, left in my wallet for staking and now I see that this coin is almost dead. Probably restructuring the project will help to survive and attract new customers. The conception was good and I still think that NeuCoin can find its niche in a whole cryptocurrency ecosystem.

I tend to agree, it's so much better than a lot of those pump and dump coins without any concept at all except "I'd like to rip off those who are gullible enough to buy my coins". With the end of NeuCoin in Bittrex, I have transferred my coins to PoSWallet for staking and that's that. I still think there will be some kind of future for Neu. Call it hopeful thinking. Cheesy

I tend to disagree, since all what they've done was to collect ICO-money and then the plan was to make a get-rich-quick-scheme out of staking their high majority of Coins in this monster-inflation-crap-design. Besides their laziness on development side that's the major reason what burned everbody who touched this. I mean, take a look at the chart. It went from about 5000 sat to 1 sat. Just because there never was a pump it doesn't mean that ongoing dumping is better in any way.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Is there are any exchange that we can trade neucoin?

Bittrex is/was the only one: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neucoin/#markets
That mean our NEU has burned on bittrex

it's fine to withdraw,
just need some noise to draw the attention of another exchange.

Gather up a bag together - one person holds the bag and pays for the yobit listing. He gets to dump for 1 sats first.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

Bittrex is/was the only one: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neucoin/#markets

it's fine to withdraw,
just need some noise to draw the attention of another exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
That is just pity to see it delisted from bittrex like many others. It was huge project and I bought in hope of seeing some different fate for this coin in last weeks but now this did make addition of my bags like some others. It is always gamble to make the fat bag because you don't know how the things will roll out. Always can not be win win situation in every investment.
legendary

Not possible to withdraw?

But, tbh: It really doesn't matter. The project is abandoned and it never made any sense and had no chance and there won't be any market for it in future. There is also no way to overtake it, since it's really deeply rigged (economics - premine plus monster-inflation) while it doesn't offer anything.

Everybody who invested in this and wasn't able to go out should see it as "education-money". I've also made some bad investments, especially back in 2014. Most important is to learn out of bad decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: