Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 30. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Interesting project, we'll be keeping an eye on it.

"We"? You're more than just one person?

Yes. We are a crew of professionals, creators, whales, traders, etc. PM me if you want to know more about the group. That subject is a bit off topic here though, we'll be checking the thread for NeuCoin progress.

Oh boy, how desperate are we now Daniel?
You and your regime were, are and will be the only buyers, no need to state that again.

On the other hand, I really miss your sockpuppet-action, so please entertain us.

There is currently nobody by the name of "Daniel" in our crew. We simply came here to say we are keeping an eye on the coin and show support, nothing more. Many other coins and projects are currently in discussion. We wish the best for NeuCoin and your community. Take care.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
What a bunch of scam artists. I've tried to get my "neucoins" they offered in not one, but two giveaways with no luck. I was so naive that I even wrote in their forum, nothing. I think they even deleted my post. That alone will tell you everything you need to know about the men behind this project.

If I were you I wouldn't expend a dime on this.

mtnsaa,

I suggest you go back to nokoin forum and make your presence felt.
Palming you off, and you leaving quietly, it's all part of the nokoin customer service plan.

All part of the nokoin experience.
I'm afraid you are just trailer cash to nokoin. As are we all.

Good luck with that.

Nah I don't have time for that plus I already did it! I was just warning others, just invest your money elsewhere, this has all the signs of a scam or a dubious project at best.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
So, Tippy Acorn the squirrel now seems to run nokoin. Taking over after Sandrines masterful escape. (even tippy uses sock accounts, lol)
nokoin, a company holding $35m of imaginary assets, run by a cute imaginary sock account squirrel.

(Ok, Sandrine was cute, definite 7/10, but, sorry Sandrine, Acorn is much cuter. 9/10 lmo. Look at those little hands. Those little ears, Aah.. )
http://forum.neucoin.org/users/acorn/activity
(Oh btw Acorn, Could you remove Sandrine from the about page please, if you can be bothered to keep up the pretence, sorry, it looks like Sandrine still works at nokoin, lol. You got Mark off the list quick enough! well done for that. credit where it is due there!)  Wink
http://forum.neucoin.org/about

But at least Sandrine was accountable to some extent, she could, and still can be, taken to court. She can be sued.
Not clear if Acorn would end up in the supreme court or some kind of animal sanctuary.
Are Acorns' posts/statements/advice legally admissable in such an event?

Sandrine took her share of 200m nokoin when she fied, I guess.
(and Mark, but nobody noticed him leave, lol. At least Sandrine had masses of nearly 15 nokoiners say goodbye)
So, how much will Acorn get paid. How many million nokoin?
Another superstar team member contract signed? (by those cute little squirrel hands, Aah)

The founders 300m nokoin reward is never mentioned/ignored.
(even though it is in the wp. One of the additional payments on top of the publicised 500m nokoin team rewards)
So don't worry Acorn, I dont expect a squirrel to fess up either.
(anyway, nobody else want nokoin, except to cash in, so help yourself. Like the other team members.)

Acorn, this WHOLE project is totally NUTS.
So I'm wondering, why would an imaginary SQUIRREL be interested?

(or an imaginary whale for that matter)

What a bunch of scam artists. I've tried to get my "neucoins" they offered in not one, but two giveaways with no luck. I was so naive that I even wrote in their forum, nothing. I think they even deleted my post. That alone will tell you everything you need to know about the men behind this project.

mtnsaa,

I suggest you go back to nokoin forum and make your presence felt.
Palming you off, and you leaving quietly, it's all part of the nokoin customer service plan.

All part of the nokoin experience.
I'm afraid you are just trailer cash to nokoin. As are we all.

Good luck with that.
So I signed up with my mail, I even have many NeuCoin e-mails on my inbox, but when I try to log in I can't. Then why i try to recover my mail it says "wrong value" .....

Anyone, please?

Bisha,

This is a trait of nokoin.
Some get, some don't.
Very haphazard. No real systems in place.
You would think a team member or mod would help you here, if this was a serious project?

They dont come here much, just in sock/shill attacks.
Not in a helpful way. In a forceful, we are all wrong, they are right way.
But without any cohesion. Without any answers or clarification.
Never voluntary, always begrudgingly.

Nickhiggins got his. Just luck really. Or is it?
I too should have been able to claim my several thousand nokoin "easily", But could not, without the extensive verification programme.
Nickhiggins has handed valuable personal info over to "dubious" operators in return for his nokoins.
They were not "free".
If Nickhiggins now suffers from ID fraud, spam attacks, ect, it could be expensive for him.
An intrusive process. A step too far for me.

Yes I would have dumped mine anyway. But maybe you would have been a convert?
We have both been alienated from this "nokoin for the masses - 1,000,000 user in a year" project. BS.

You are better off without this shitkoin imo.
A koin shown to fail on any level of DD.
A koin being abandoned by it's team.
A koin with 99% centralisation, giving the company owner (Dank) a built-in 51% attack. The company can rewrite nokoin history anytime they like.

However, if you really want to get these nokoin, please go to nokoin forum and try to get answers to your reasonable requests of them.
Don't get palmed off by them, hold your ground.
They will probably say YOU are scamming THEM.
http://forum.neucoin.org/latest

Good luck with that.

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I got all my Neucoins + referral bonuses for surveys.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
So I signed up with my mail, I even have many NeuCoin e-mails on my inbox, but when I try to log in I can't. Then why i try to recover my mail it says "wrong value" .....

Anyone, please?

try the nokoin forum. 
Activity: 289
Merit: 250

Anyone, please?
legendary
Whales love coins that have 100% inflation, closely held creator ownership of 99% of the float (and the staking--making the rich insiders richer by the minute!), and 2 BTC a day volume.

I have always wondered what a retarded whale would look like.  Got any pics?

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Whaletard.

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
so this is the coin that will bring mass adoption to crypto ..Haha
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

Yes. We are a crew of professionals, creators, whales, traders, etc. PM me if you want to know more about the group. That subject is a bit off topic here though, we'll be checking the thread for NeuCoin progress.

Oh boy, how desperate are we now Daniel?
You and your regime were, are and will be the only buyers, no need to state that again.

On the other hand, I really miss your sockpuppet-action, so please entertain us.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
Whales love coins that have 100% inflation, closely held creator ownership of 99% of the float (and the staking--making the rich insiders richer by the minute!), and 2 BTC a day volume.

I have always wondered what a retarded whale would look like.  Got any pics?

Sure! That's what I wanted to see! Cheesy

Professionals... sure! But, please explain everybody what's interesting about Neucoin out of the perspective of professionals? Or whale-traders?

ha ha.
So the next sock arrives.
Professionals "team"
Newbie account.

Presumably have read here?
Yet you find nokoin "interesting", with no explanation as to why.
Surely you mean "awesome"

Presumably you have read the nokoin forum?
Yet a "group of professionals" still finds nokoin awesome "interesting"

Sorry I dont buy that.

We here have already seen enough sock puppet accounts from nokoin. Thanks anyway.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Whales interested in coin with 2 BtC daily volume.  OK....

Plus: "Professionals", but brandnew Account and the first post in this thread... ;-)
legendary
Whales interested in coin with 2 BtC daily volume.  OK....
legendary

Sure! That's what I wanted to see! Cheesy

Professionals... sure! But, please explain everybody what's interesting about Neucoin out of the perspective of professionals? Or whale-traders?

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: