Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 63. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
Break-even sells flooding that buy wall as I write.

Down to 15 BTC.  No other serious buy support visible behind the wall.  Mountains of sell orders trying to make a few pennies.

Maybe our warnings didn't save the lambs, but the market along with Danny-boy's million dollar buy wall will save them--for the next 27 days, exactly.

Profits only for traders now.  Danny showed his .000045 card.  Hopeful rubes will will run it up again, we will dump on it.

Then, within 30 days, a whole new dump of survey coins and the first months release of 2% of 3 fucking Billion restricted coins!  Suck 'em up Danny!

This is so predictable it is hilarious.  Must go to grocery store get more popcorn!

Play now, GTFO inside of 27 days when the Weirmar Republic takes over this economy!
NEUCOIN SCAMM HuhHuhHuhHuh
Oh your big bold lettters which means coin is 100% scam, am i right?  Grin

Of course that is why so much effort is made to make it look that way. Trying to fud for cheap coin there bro? My coin is not any you will have and hopefully none of anyone elses. Decent project long time in the making.

Really?  Danny is buying back 17 BTC at pre-mine prices right now with the Seychelles money!  Refunds for all those suffering buyers remorse!

Danny is gonna buy a lot of his own shitcoins back.  Smart rubes already chipping away at that buy wall to get out with their skin.

I am going through so much popcorn!  So, we can buy all we want at .000045 bottom, and sell every time it hits .000049 over and over at 10% round turn!  Because Danny can't let it fall below a penny!  And he's got 4000 BTC to keep the price there!  Obvious market manipulation so obvious!

April Rose!  Drop the sell walls for a bit so we can ride this shit train!

Activity: 501

Of course that is why so much effort is made to make it look that way. Trying to fud for cheap coin there bro? My coin is not any you will have and hopefully none of anyone elses. Decent project long time in the making.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
Looking for this info:

[...]
Publicly visible addresses and verifiable transactions
Second, all NeuCoin tokens owned by the foundations, as well as all restricted NeuCoins (whether owned by founders, angel investors or service providers) will be held and mined in published addresses clearly visible and verifiable on the NeuCoin blockchain.
[...]

Where can I find the addresses?
When will the block explorer be released? (and no, I'm not interested in a CSV dump of all transactions)
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 630
Activity: 154
Who is NeuCoin staff in this thread? It's very confusing.

It's the sock puppets with less than 10 posts wearing the black hats spewing vitriol and avoiding answering legitimate questions.  Can't miss them. 
Activity: 189
Who is NeuCoin staff in this thread? It's very confusing.
legendary
^

Why is the size of the binary almost 40% bigger than the standard release?
It's a static build and all libraries are included, which makes both my version and the official client pretty big. I'm using MXE (cross compilation from linux). I've never done cross compilation before, so it might be able to be slimmed down by someone with more expertise.

In general, to be safe you should review the diffs from the official client and do the compilation yourself, but I've had a couple of requests for a binary, so I decided to make one.

Thanks.

I hope for all Neucon investors that you'll be assigned as new lead dev with everybody else getting fired your client gets forked by the Neucon regime  Wink
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
^

It's a static build and all libraries are included, which makes both my version and the official client pretty big. I'm using MXE (cross compilation from linux). I've never done cross compilation before, so it might be able to be slimmed down by someone with more expertise.

In general, to be safe you should review the diffs from the official client and do the compilation yourself, but I've had a couple of requests for a binary, so I decided to make one.

brand new
Activity: 0

hello
i can inform you that i created first neucoin faucet Smiley

www.freecryptocoin.eu/neucoin/faucet

If you can support my faucent,my neucoin wallet NWkQBYEuL9281vAtxi7wNgSUyFqMFBjDuv

Have you nice day Smiley
legendary
^

Activity: 32
I updated my custom neucoin wallet and added a win32 binary release.

It's main feature shows info which helps you determine how long it will take to mint, what the reward will be, etc.:

http://i.imgur.com/D94pm7Y.png
http://i.imgur.com/RZHXNQd.png

The code is here: https://github.com/redfish64/neucoin
and you can download the windows binary here: https://github.com/redfish64/neucoin/releases

Make sure to backup your wallet beforehand if you will try this. Thanks!

^  Another average clueless nokoin investor,

After more tips ratso?
http://forum.neucoin.org/users/tmme23/activity ?

You LIVE here Rizz!
Why?
Who pays you?
How much per post?

Just who is it we can get to pay us for keeping Neucoin honest?  Who the fuck would "pay per post" to have me and Rizz and the others call you out, ask for accounting of the money you publicly solicited, and make you honor the technical promises you've made along the way and repeatedly broken?

Who would pay for that?  Because I would love to get my check.

Ratso, if you are on the Neucoin team, and you have been assigned to read our previous BTC Posts and Reddit histories in a feeble attempt to sully the messengers--that would explain why the technology is late, repeatedly.

Do your jobs honestly and correctly and we'd have nothing to expose here.  Your incompetence and dishonesty is what keeps us so busy.

We are the MARKET.  When cash is solicited from the PUBLIC, anyone in the public has the right to be a regulator and a whistleblower.

This is a hobby, both making shitcoins for the technical folks, and calling out scammers for those with securities and regulatory backgrounds.  Crypto is the Wild West.  Anyone with a gun gets to make the law.

You are on the defensive.  We have pointed out weaknesses in your plan from the beginning, your execution along the way, and funny stuff going on with the ICO cash from the original discovery of the Seychelles tax shelter to the recent smelly transactions going on in that wallet.

The ICO money is already being diverted away from its promised use.  It is going into private pockets rather than being sent to the Foundations.  This is clear, obvious, and provable to anyone looking at the BTC blockchain.

We shed light where you'd like darkness as cover for Neucoin's robbery.

Nobody "pays us".  Seeing Dan and Sandrine and the rest of the neck beards, both male and female who have perpetrated this theft and tax dodge hauled into court to answer for the tax evasion and blue sky law violations will be thanks enough.

These pages will serve to document the various frauds, and guide the regulatory authorities in their investigations.  This is crypto history we are writing.  You and the sockpuppets are not going to look good in front of the jury.

We are creating an evidence trail.  You are trying to sweep up the breadcrumbs.

There are white hats and black hats here.

Attempting to discredit us just makes you look desperate to not get caught.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
Hey Myeportal, nokoin investor.  Huh
You're staking 3500 nokoin.

With 3500 nokoin staking It will take 18 months, on average, to mint.
You might get lucky and mint sooner,
You might get unlucky and it will take longer to mint.

If you mint in 18 months, as expected, you will get 75% interest. (the monthly rate at that time) = 3940 nokoin interest.
In 18 months founders will have minted and compounded 150x a day =  10,000 nokoin interest.

But will you mint in 18 months?
In 1 years time there are expected to be 8bn nokoin.
You have not minted yet (in 1 year), on average, so still own 3500 nokoin (your original stake)
Founders have minted about 6000 nokoin (on top of their 3500 original stake)
So now there are more than twice as many nokoin.

Now your nokoin are likely, on average, to mint in maybe 4 years.
At the end of year 2, you still own 3500 nokoin, on average. (because yo still haven't minted)
Now your odds of minting are once in 8 years.
You have staked 2 years, now you have 6 years staking left, on average, before you mint.

Even if you now get "lucky", you will only get 67% interest x 24 month = 4620 nokoin
founders will have accrued  compounded interest = 13000 nokoin + (probably vastly more)

You need 100,000 nokoin at least to get anywhere near founders interest rate. (which is withheld from us) Even then you will be left behind faster and faster because of the "super" compounding by founders. (and team ect)

Myeportal, you WILL be an unlucky miner. So will everyone like you.
On average, you will NEVER mint.

TBF nokoin team did warn against "small" nokoiners staking.
But not this clearly why they have no chance of success.
The founders get exponentially richer compared to EVERYBODY else.
Not just the little guy.
It's a ponzi.

(these founders coin coming to the market soon....)

I would be happy for nokoin Project to show us otherwise. Though I don't expect they can.
(these are approx figures. But clearer than theirs at present)

No. We developped it for internal purposes and we're keeping it private until we feel the UX is good enough to release it. We are under no obligation to release this project and if you really want one *now* you should just go make one yourself. Or maybe you can't. Because you don't understand a thing when it comes to development.

Let me remind you that a blockchain explorer allows you to browse the transaction history from the genesis block. So now you have 3 solutions:
- wait for the blockchain explorer, courtesy of NeuCoin,
- wait for someone else to make one (this is not prohibited),
- learn how to poll the blockchain through the client. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands, don't be lazy.

Let me remind you that you collected massive amounts of money and "developed" (= clone Peercoin and create a web wallet) for one and a half years.

When will the UX be ready? Years, months?

Pages:
Jump to: