Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 66. (Read 196191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
here is a typical shitcoin price graph...note that after the price sinks to the bottom of the pond, there may be an additional pump and dump.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neucoin/#markets

price decrease over 13% - mhh I hope that this currency is not a pump and dump scheme

appears at this point to more of a premine scheme.

I don't think pumping will be that profitable so we may not see much of it... just dumping.
dump now and get out while you can!

dump and dump  Grin and dump
legendary

price decrease over 13% - mhh I hope that this currency is not a pump and dump scheme

appears at this point to more of a premine scheme.

I don't think pumping will be that profitable so we may not see much of it... just dumping.
dump now and get out while you can!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

...doubtful that there will be a pump ;-)
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

Oh, didn'tyou know?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Activity: 12

But NEU needs to get on some real exchanges beside bittrex & cryptsy...

Agree, Poloniex. And Chinese exchanges! China super important.

Activity: 21
I never go away.  

In fairness Gekko you did go on a little hiatus after you outed yourself as an anti-semite, even your sycophantic pals seemed to think you'd crossed a line there (I note they thought your misogyny was just you exercising your free speech - "I'm happily married, but Gekko is Gekko!").

Anti-Semitic because I pointed out that guys named Kauffman and Abramson were Jewish and, coincidentally money hungry, and serial internet scammers to feed that hunger?  Oye Vay!

And I love women!  Regularly.  Then I am done with them, and they can leave till I need one again.

Jews and women are very important to me.  I require lovers and greedy lawyers in my life.

So you hate "greedy jews" like Kaufman and Abraham etc, there are a lot of Jewish names on that investor list... or what was you said again, that an "Internet Jew Squad" was orchestrating this greedy master plan that you dream of? So that's what this is all about... Sounds pretty fucking anti-semitic to me.

Activity: 545
I never go away. 

In fairness Gekko you did go on a little hiatus after you outed yourself as an anti-semite, even your sycophantic pals seemed to think you'd crossed a line there (I note they thought your misogyny was just you exercising your free speech - "I'm happily married, but Gekko is Gekko!").

Anti-Semitic because I pointed out that guys named Kauffman and Abramson were Jewish and, coincidentally money hungry, and serial internet scammers to feed that hunger?  Oye Vay!

And I love women!  Regularly.  Then I am done with them, and they can leave till I need one again.

Jews and women are very important to me.  I require lovers and greedy lawyers in my life.

legendary

You can't read a blockchain and clearly see the quarter million dollars that has suddenly disappeared in the first 24 hours, laundered and distributed and not sent to the Foundations as promised?  

The adresses for this mysterious foundations... are they known/transparent?

And for Neucoin, isn't there a blockexplorer? Can't find it.

No and no.

What a joke... but will be entertaining. The more I read about it the more it seems that the Neucoin-Group is playing with itself and that there are maybe 100 guys who throw their money in this because they've missed to throw it into Paycoin. ;-)

Activity: 630

You can't read a blockchain and clearly see the quarter million dollars that has suddenly disappeared in the first 24 hours, laundered and distributed and not sent to the Foundations as promised?  

No and no.
legendary

Activity: 17
I never go away. 

I never go away.  

lol..of course you won't go away! Your life depends on trolling here. You have to troll and FUD on other coins so your investments in shitty coins (like UNO) don't fade away. Not that it's working though. Right, troll?  Cheesy

Although I must say, it is quite sad to see how you are trying to put up a brave face inspite of all the fear and horror underneath.

I feel for you troll. I really do.

Feel for what?

I enjoy the hell out of this!

Dumb people amuse and sadden me.

I try to save them.  And when they resist, it just amuses the fuck out of me.

You don't understand math?  30 coins issued and outstanding for every single coin trading now?

You can't read a blockchain and clearly see the quarter million dollars that has suddenly disappeared in the first 24 hours, laundered and distributed and not sent to the Foundations as promised?  Proof positive and demonstrable you've been fooled?

You really have to continue to try to discredit me as the money is escaping the Foundations publicly!?

You are not a simple fool.  You are a pathetic fool torrgeek.  You have gone beyond amusing me down to evoking my sincere pity for anyone that counts on your ability to make wise decisions.
Activity: 38
I never go away.  

lol..of course you won't go away! Your life depends on trolling here. You have to troll and FUD on other coins so your investments in shitty coins (like UNO) don't fade away. Not that it's working though. Right, troll?  Cheesy

Although I must say, it is quite sad to see how you are trying to put up a brave face inspite of all the fear and horror underneath.

I feel for you troll. I really do.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
I wonder if Dan will be pumping.   Maybe he realizes its just wasting money?

I wonder how long it will take for price to get back to .00004.

Remember my dear Jonald, the Angels and other insiders only paid .00001.  They can afford to let it drop to there and still be in the money.

They will have to sucker in some more morons to make it float awhile to loosen up those restricted coins.  A bit of a light 20-40% pump here and there should do the trick, but it will be cheaper for Dan if the price drops lower.  So under .00004 in a few weeks, after we've visited .00008 again to give James and Dart a hard-on first, and make them bring all the friends and family aboard.

.00002    no ?

Remember my dear Jonald, the Angels and other insiders only paid .00001.  They can afford to let it drop to there and still be in the money.

They will have to sucker in some more morons to make it float awhile to loosen up those restricted coins.  A bit of a light 20-40% pump here and there should do the trick, but it will be cheaper for Dan if the price drops lower.  So under .00004 in a few weeks, after we've visited .00008 again to give James and Dart a hard-on first, and make them bring all the friends and family aboard.
legendary

Trying the windows wallet..

If I lock the wallet, there is no way of unlocking it for staking.. (kinda main purpose in a POS wallet).

And is there a difference between staking with a desktop wallet and the web wallet, reward wise.. ?

Here is how to unlock:

"Unlock your wallet for minting: open the console via menu -> help -> debug window.

type: walletpassphrase YourPassword 31556926000 true (first param ist your password, second param a timeout until the wallet is locked again in milliseconds - one year in this example, third param defines that the wallet is only unlocked for minting - you cannot send coins until the wallet is fully unlocked with param set to false, but it is safer to keep it partly locked.)

Press Ctrl+L to clear the console after you run a command that includes your password!

More info here: http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-wallet-client/1596/3 "

Awesomely consumer friendly.  My grandma will be able to do this and share it with her pinochle pals and massive consumer adoption will be so easy!  Brilliant!  Brilliant consumer friendly Bitcoin-beating technology we have discovered here!

Don't mislead people.

This is desktop wallet for minting.

For your grandma there is online Neucoin wallet https://www.myneucoin.com/en with two buttons.

My Grandma is not allowed to mint money?  Only techies are?  I thought NoKoin was for the unwashed masses? (Granny doesn't wash much).

You mean it's really still just another Beavis and Butthead shitcoin to play with in Mom's basement?

I thought this was high-tech consumer goods built in the 8th arrondissement of Paris!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
@mishax1: what do you mean with "real exchanges" - like ripple gateways with fiat currencies?

lol god no, just not ripple, ripple is as centralized as your bank account.  poloniex would be a good start..
Pages:
Jump to: