Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 65. (Read 196191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Trying the windows wallet..

If I lock the wallet, there is no way of unlocking it for staking.. (kinda main purpose in a POS wallet).

You could use a cold minting address https://github.com/NeuCoin/neucoin/blob/master/doc/faq.md and keep the spending key out of your computer.

Thats cool, thanks!  But I'll be minting the normal way for the time being..

Should I expect any stake rewards any time soon ?   not sure how the reward system works with Neu..
After 1.6 days (before your Neu are able to mint), it depends on how much you are trying to mint, if the your Neu are spread across multiple address in your wallet and thing like that.

Hey Sylvain, member of the NEUCOIN CODE FOUNDATION and NEUCOIN UTILITY FOUNDATION,

care to address those important questions?

The adresses for this mysterious foundations... are they known/transparent?

And for Neucoin, isn't there a blockexplorer? Can't find it.

Let me guess: You don't care to address those important questions, right?

Didn't know that we have a Neucoin-team-member here... would be nice to answer those questions. There is not much communication as far as I see. The Neucoin-Forum is very quiet and it's hard (or impossible) to find important informations.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

If I lock the wallet, there is no way of unlocking it for staking.. (kinda main purpose in a POS wallet).

You could use a cold minting address https://github.com/NeuCoin/neucoin/blob/master/doc/faq.md and keep the spending key out of your computer.

Should I expect any stake rewards any time soon ?   not sure how the reward system works with Neu..
After 1.6 days (before your Neu are able to mint), it depends on how much you are trying to mint, if the your Neu are spread across multiple address in your wallet and thing like that.

Hey Sylvain, member of the NEUCOIN CODE FOUNDATION and NEUCOIN UTILITY FOUNDATION,

care to address those important questions?

The adresses for this mysterious foundations... are they known/transparent?

And for Neucoin, isn't there a blockexplorer? Can't find it.

Let me guess: You don't care to address those important questions, right?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Hey Sylvain! You are well on the way! That's the scamcoin spirit! Well done.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Activity: 545
I will pay 1 satoshi for this coin, but am I getting ripped off?

Here is where I say something positive:  the true value is equal to Dogecoin, when Neu has a merchant network as developed as Doge.  So, around 50 satochi is the true value if they actually meet their goals.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I will pay 1 satoshi for this coin, but am I getting ripped off?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
@mishax1: what do you mean with "real exchanges" - like ripple gateways with fiat currencies?

lol god no, just not ripple, ripple is as centralized as your bank account.  poloniex would be a good start..
polo wont add this scam
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
.000045 on cryptsy.

premine investors, get out now at break even... last chance.

legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
So, I downloaded the wallet QT, it has the same features as a wallet from May 2013. No coin control on a POS coin, how could this have been overlooked? Thanks for the free 75 NEU, my guess is that I won't be receiving them before 28 of the 30 days goes by.

Good luck with another Pre-mined ISO (Intial Secretive Offering). Looks like a few big names in this one, too bad the interface has nothing on the surface to show for such extreme efforts.

-PoolMinor
Oh this thread is full of crypto experts lol.. 

still waiting for my free coins from survey  Cheesy

Then the dump will begin.

Nice meme you used for sonacoin Kcanup, perfect for here, even got kim jun un.
repost?
Bitcointalk is full of kim jun un memes. I can hardly imagine a thread his meme is not posted lol Wink

Rizz, if you have neucoins you can send me all since you dont like it and it is worthless to you  Cheesy

Yeah but the falling rocket and all,...

Sorry, I'm waiting for my survey coin also. hoping to sell for as little as possible though. You should be able to buy for next to zero soon...

We're all waiting for our survey dump coin - and those for family and friends of course - plus refferal bonus Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

repost?
Bitcointalk is full of kim jun un memes. I can hardly imagine a thread his meme is not posted lol Wink

Rizz, if you have neucoins you can send me all since you dont like it and it is worthless to you  Cheesy

Yeah but the falling rocket and all,...

Sorry, I'm waiting for my survey coin also. hoping to sell for as little as possible though. You should be able to buy for next to zero soon...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

repost?

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

repost?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
another big pump and dump coin or without pump, just dump after ICO
legendary
Where do they communicate? Is there a secret place or something like that? The neucoin-forum is completely quiet. Do they have an IRC-Channel?
Dan has gone to bed...

legendary
In this moment the price is....

Bittrex: 0.000041
Cryptsy: 0.000056

Pages:
Jump to: