Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 67. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
@mishax1: what do you mean with "real exchanges" - like ripple gateways with fiat currencies?

You are asking the wrong question Martha.  You should be asking "Where did the Quarter million dollars go that disappeared from the Seychelles BTC wallet that was supposed to go to the Foundations and support consumer adoption of NoKoin?"

No exchange in the world is going to absorb the 30 NoKoins already issued and outstanding for every 1 NoKoin currently trading.

Ask where the Quarter Million Dollars went.  The NoKoin trading price is a diversion.  The theft is happening right now from the Seychelles account.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Trying the windows wallet..

If I lock the wallet, there is no way of unlocking it for staking.. (kinda main purpose in a POS wallet).

And is there a difference between staking with a desktop wallet and the web wallet, reward wise.. ?

Here is how to unlock:

"Unlock your wallet for minting: open the console via menu -> help -> debug window.

type: walletpassphrase YourPassword 31556926000 true (first param ist your password, second param a timeout until the wallet is locked again in milliseconds - one year in this example, third param defines that the wallet is only unlocked for minting - you cannot send coins until the wallet is fully unlocked with param set to false, but it is safer to keep it partly locked.)

Press Ctrl+L to clear the console after you run a command that includes your password!

More info here: http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-wallet-client/1596/3 "

Awesomely consumer friendly.  My grandma will be able to do this and share it with her pinochle pals and massive consumer adoption will be so easy!  Brilliant!  Brilliant consumer friendly Bitcoin-beating technology we have discovered here!

Don't mislead people.

This is desktop wallet for minting.

For your grandma there is online Neucoin wallet https://www.myneucoin.com/en with two buttons.
Activity: 59
@mishax1: what do you mean with "real exchanges" - like ripple gateways with fiat currencies?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

If I lock the wallet, there is no way of unlocking it for staking.. (kinda main purpose in a POS wallet).

And is there a difference between staking with a desktop wallet and the web wallet, reward wise.. ?

It's pretty clear that nobody cares.  This coin was half-assed sent out the door so they could keep the million dollars they took from rubes.

Forget it.  The wallet will never work right because nobody needs a wallet for fallen shitcoins.

Clearly I wasn't asking for FUD but for a direct answer to my question.  Now go away.

I never go away.  Unlike your money.  Go watch the price tanking on Cryptsy, and the multiple sell walls.

You need a job.  Nokoin is never giving you your money back.

Hehe.. funny guy, I have a job.

But NEU needs to get on some real exchanges beside bittrex & cryptsy...

It's pretty clear that nobody cares.  This coin was half-assed sent out the door so they could keep the million dollars they took from rubes.

Forget it.  The wallet will never work right because nobody needs a wallet for fallen shitcoins.

Clearly I wasn't asking for FUD but for a direct answer to my question.  Now go away.

I never go away.  Unlike your money.  Go watch the price tanking on Cryptsy, and the multiple sell walls.

I think the price is going one of two ways. Its either correcting down to the ICO price range, or the sellers setting large walls in order to suppress price buy more. Then they will drop the walls and raise the price to a new high. Time will tell.

At the end of the day, there are 30 NoKoins locked up temporarily for each one currently on the market.  Short term, yeah, we are fucking with it for shits and grins and a few percent here and there.  Longer term, the Titanic floats higher than this piece of shit ever will.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

Eventually the traders will decide nokoin is played out and then trading will slow to a trickle.

Here is how to unlock:

"Unlock your wallet for minting: open the console via menu -> help -> debug window.

type: walletpassphrase YourPassword 31556926000 true (first param ist your password, second param a timeout until the wallet is locked again in milliseconds - one year in this example, third param defines that the wallet is only unlocked for minting - you cannot send coins until the wallet is fully unlocked with param set to false, but it is safer to keep it partly locked.)

Press Ctrl+L to clear the console after you run a command that includes your password!

Awesomely consumer friendly.  My grandma will be able to do this and share it with her pinochle pals and massive consumer adoption will be so easy!  Brilliant!  Brilliant consumer friendly Bitcoin-beating technology we have discovered here!

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John

I think the price is going one of two ways. Its either correcting down to the ICO price range, or the sellers setting large walls in order to suppress price buy more. Then they will drop the walls and raise the price to a new high. Time will tell.

Activity: 7

Here is how to unlock:

legendary

Clearly I wasn't asking for FUD but for a direct answer to my question.  Now go away.
Activity: 168
Merit: 250
Can someone set up a pool? I'm sure it would be immensely appreciated. Make a fee of 2% or so. You'd make a killing.  Grin

Activity: 168
Merit: 250
Anyone have a pool for this? It's been ages since I've solo mined and can't figure it out.  Huh
There's no pool that I know of atm. If you wanna try your luck with solo-mining, I guess this post could come in handy.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/how-to-mine-neucoin-with-our-computer-cpu-pc

Thanks, I'm solo mining now with my CPU. Wish I knew how to use GPU tho...
legendary

Can someone set up a pool? I'm sure it would be immensely appreciated. Make a fee of 2% or so. You'd make a killing.  Grin

This coin is already dying.  You wouldn't make enough for a AAA battery much less your electric bill.  Move on to the next shitcoin.  This show will be over quickly, with investigations.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Gotta go with Gizfreak on that one...

Which one?  Mine?  About the wallet being drained into dozens of Bitcoin addresses after being laundered?

You can just look yourself.  It is real, right there.  They said "all proceeds" would go to 3 foundations.  Yet, the proceeds are quite publicly bring laundered and sent to dozens of different recipients.

How is that a conspiracy theory Greg?  It is a conspiracy FACT that you can verify on the block chain.  No theories here.  Just facts in your face.

Your assumption is that they are building buy-support with those BTC's, right?

My "assumption" is that they are not doing what they said they were going to do.

My conclusion is that they are liars, stealing money from dumb people.

You don't have to assume anything when the block chain is spitting truth all over your face.

You gave your money to dishonest scum, or, you work for them.

I don't expect honesty. Most likely they had to buy some of the ICO themselves... I doubt that there were enough people to give them thousands of BTC. And they won't invest much of it in the project, because they presumably know that it hasn't future.

What's more interesting is: I'm sure that they have to fake the volume. There is not that much user-attraction. In the most viewed and replied thread on their forum only 46 Users participated. Neucoin is much smaller like they want it to seem and they will probably make some moves to let it seem something like the next big thing, but it would cost some money ;-)

Their problem is really: They can't distribute it without damaging the price. Will be interesting to see if they will be able to sell their 2% in two months. If the price should rise before, most of all people will believe it's manipulated to make some pr about the market, so the majority will be very cautious. Every time they distribute/sell they'll lose some more of the control about the price and because of the fraud-design, there is no chance to create any real value.

For me it really seems like XPY. Much noise but nothing real to show. Non-Anonymous Guys behind it but that won't help to raise trust. Than there are obvious lies and in the end there could be an investigation as with XPY and Garza. They didn't think through it and the money they can make out of it is not that much that they all will be happy about it... and at the same time they'll have to face much pressure.

That would be my prediction.
Ha ha ha ha!  There is 25 BTC of NoKoin sitting on the ask at Cryptsy for .00006475!

Much, much more dumping to come!

Buy it up with those Seychelle BTCs Danny-Boy!
Activity: 59
a really successfil launch - Bittrex, Cryptsy, without dump
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Coin is launched awesome
Pages:
Jump to: