Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 84. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Magicking, (he will be running 2 foundations i believe, I cant get any fact here) thinks neucoin is comparable to a Fortune 500 company, well I suppose he's half right, the pay structure certainly is, even if the market cap isn't.

Magicking is telling us it doesn't matter how much the founders make, or what the real figures are, we should just shut up, believe, and ride the ponzi wave. I guess that's the official line now, don't ask just believe. I'm now wondering how a company with $1m market cap can sustain such high wage packets.

Are we now at the point when you make your own facts ?
You sound delusional.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
jonald, gekko,

Can you even spell ?
You lost me the very second you couldn't be serious enough to spell my name accurately.

Also, gekko, you're telling someone his writing is garbled? Have you looked at your french? lol, pal, it took you 2 hours to add a sentence in a french so poor google translate would've done better!

Can't I call you Ophie?  It's a cute nick name  Kiss

Aren't you gonna post the pics of your work here for me to admire?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
Dart, I'm glad you're ok, really.
Still not seen through neucoin yet then? ok, no problem.

Me and Torrgeek are STILL trying to get our question answered,
"How many neucoin will the founders receive, in total, over the three years after launch, for $2.25m of work"
I know, terribly slack service from neucoin project isn't it, Torrgeek being a mod now and all that, You'd think neucoin project would clear this up wouldn't you?
I've only been asking a couple of weeks, but Torrgeek asked over 4 months ago. At least you used to try to answer, now ZILCH intelligence coming from neucoin. Just shills. and team members strange beliefs.

Magicking, (he will be running 2 foundations i believe, I cant get any fact here) thinks neucoin is comparable to a Fortune 500 company, well I suppose he's half right, the pay structure certainly is, even if the market cap isn't.

Did you know the founders will get at least(?) 1.2billion neucoin for work after launch, (funny how none of the 1.2billion are shown on the pie chart, at least 300m should be as they are set aside) Then there is all the "other" rewards for jango and stuff. Then there is all the foundation teams to pay. (Magicking?) (no pay details to be found)  neucoin didn't even raise the $2.25m cash they implied they did. That turned out to be $1.25m (If you believe that even)
Quite different to what neucoin have told us.

Magicking is telling us it doesn't matter how much the founders make, or what the real figures are, we should just shut up, believe, and ride the ponzi wave. I guess that's the official line now, don't ask just believe. I'm now wondering how a company with $1m market cap can sustain such high wage packets.

Ophelie, neucoins head developer seem to only want to talk about weather Jonadl can spell correctly.

Oh some good news, Baby mod still hasn't found this thread....  Luckily Roll Eyes

Activity: 3
jonald, gekko,

Can you even spell ?
You lost me the very second you couldn't be serious enough to spell my name accurately.

Also, gekko, you're telling someone his writing is garbled? Have you looked at your french? lol, pal, it took you 2 hours to add a sentence in a french so poor google translate would've done better!

I'm sorry you didn't get the joke earlier.
legendary

Oh my, we know. The typical Neucon team member prefers sentences like:
"I like shoes and Neucon" or "I put all my love in this project"

Haha

You're stoned today, aren't you?

You say something funny, I laugh. A lot of people must be stoned according to your standards.

laugh easily + saying things that don't make a lot of sense = probably stoned.  Cheesy

Haha

You say something funny, I laugh. A lot of people must be stoned according to your standards.
legendary

Haha

legendary
how funny would it be if ophie was getting paid in neucoins?
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

No, I don't see the irony, Sylvain Kauphy Roger Laurent.

It was aimed at Gekko463 and since you're apparently skilled with your Google-Fu, you can check yourself what's a white knight is.

What is it you aimed at me?  Your writing is so garbled and the link to reddit made no sense at all.

That link is pointing out yet ANOTHER lie by Kauffman & Company.  One day Dan is in a magazine claiming Althouse is developing a new crypto-coin, with Sandrine by his side.  After a year and a half, no employees listed and no financial reports.

Yet here on Bitcointalk, just in the last few days...we know

Sandrine was an employee, no, wait, Sandrine was the President!

and Orphelie is an employee and

other "real people with real lives" as Orphelie told us...are employees of...something...

and they want billions of Neucoins for their trouble...

yet Althouse claims no employees,

never made a financial report in 6 quarters,

and the new official "Sandrine is not allowed to talk here anymore" "official DanK sock puppet account" told us:  no, no, no, Althouse was just a "contractor".

"We are not going to tell you the name of the real company because we've broken so many securities laws around the globe and and screwed French tax payers horribly, and we want to walk away Scott-free after we are done screwing all the pre-sale investors in the PnD...so, the name of Orphelie's employer remains a mystery..."

So how were you attacking me?  I don't feel adequately attacked.  Send in somebody smarter to run your sock-puppet.

I don't understand you, your writing is so garbled :/

legendary
 Send in somebody smarter to run your sock-puppet.

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

They must have such a low opinion of the trailer cash crypto investors that they think
any cognitive dissonance will work, no matter how stupid.

It was aimed at Gekko463 and since you're apparently skilled with your Google-Fu, you can check yourself what's a white knight is.

What is it you aimed at me?  Your writing is so garbled and the link to reddit made no sense at all.

That link is pointing out yet ANOTHER lie by Kauffman & Company.  One day Dan is in a magazine claiming Althouse is developing a new crypto-coin, with Sandrine by his side.  After a year and a half, no employees listed and no financial reports.

other "real people with real lives" as Orphelie told us...are employees of...something...

and the new official "Sandrine is not allowed to talk here anymore" "official DanK sock puppet account" told us:  no, no, no, Althouse was just a "contractor".

"We are not going to tell you the name of the real company because we've broken so many securities laws around the globe and and screwed French tax payers horribly, and we want to walk away Scott-free after we are done screwing all the pre-sale investors in the PnD...so, the name of Orphelie's employer remains a mystery..."

So how were you attacking me?  I don't feel adequately attacked.  Send in somebody smarter to run your sock-puppet.

I don't understand you, your writing is so garbled :/
Activity: 545
Merit: 500

So how were you attacking me?  I don't feel adequately attacked.  Send in somebody smarter than you to run your sock-puppet.  Finding someone smarter than you should be pretty easy.

Activity: 38
Neucoin still owe me for surveys. Lol
Lucky i saw this for a bad investment from day one
legendary
Missing my point again. I don't think neucoin's taxes or any of that stuff matters.
I'm trading the coin. Hoping it goes up. That's it.

You're missing my point again:  you have given your money to demonstrably dishonest people.  You are not getting it back.

if he rides the PnD, he might.  But someone will be left holding the bag. 
But thank to white knight like you and Gekko463 (see the irony of it ?), us, too stupid to use our brain will be saved.

Praise you \o/

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/neucoin/comments/3jcwho/questions_for_former_president_of_neucoin/cuocvta

Missing my point again. I don't think neucoin's taxes or any of that stuff matters.

You're missing my point again:  you have given your money to demonstrably dishonest people.  You are not getting it back.

But thank to white knight like you and Gekko463 (see the irony of it ?), us, too stupid to use our brain will be saved.

Praise you \o/

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/neucoin/comments/3jcwho/questions_for_former_president_of_neucoin/cuocvta
legendary

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

Activity: 12
I love Bitcoin and Neucoin  Kiss  But I don’t like angry and jealous people!
Pages:
Jump to: