Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 79. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
When it's all kippers and curtains it's important that graphical display is functional  Wink

Don't think for a second that using a wink smiley while being a git makes you smart.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-source-code/1544/11

You can send coins, receive coins and the incoming amount is a product of chance.
Glad that this minor glitch could be solved so fast.

Fun fact: the coin we're forking has this bug in the main tree since april 16, 2014.

And yeah, it's a minor glitch, since it only deals with the graphical display and not with the blockchain itself. But hey, telling that would kill the FUD, right?

When it's all kippers and curtains it's important that graphical display is functional  Wink
Activity: 6

You can send coins, receive coins and the incoming amount is a product of chance.

Fun fact: the coin we're forking has this bug in the main tree since april 16, 2014.

And yeah, it's a minor glitch, since it only deals with the graphical display and not with the blockchain itself. But hey, telling that would kill the FUD, right?
legendary

Activity: 12
2. Game Developers/Publishers: 100 - 200 million NeuCoins
Integrating NeuCoin in online/mobile games is a top priority, from both a user acquisition and consumer utility perspective. The NeuCoin Utility Foundation already has two prototype games in development based on popular, generic games that will demonstrate how NeuCoin can be incorporated into game experiences - giving out free NeuCoins as a reward for playing, winning, leveling up, etc. Using the prototype games as pilots, the NeuCoin Utility Foundation intends to partner with leading game publishers with large existing user bases to integrate NeuCoin.

i also like the focus on mobile gaming first, is a great idea... if they can pull it off it is a huge opportunity. everyone is playing games on their phone and so many games already have virtual tokens - so i think people would be ready.

giving NEU to game developers to integrate is great. maybe they should allocate even more to that.
legendary
What i like about the distribution plan is that new adopters who wants NEU for free should feel like they have earned it, instead of feeling like - I got it for free and dump it for nothing.

"earn something by doing something" != "free"
Activity: 12
What i like about the distribution plan is that new adopters who wants NEU for free should feel like they have earned it, instead of feeling like - I got it for free and dump it for nothing.
Activity: 38
I partly agree with that. Hate makes blind too, yes. But hate isn't necessarily born out of fear.

Well, your hatred of Neucoin obviously is.
Activity: 17
Which brings us back to the question Scam, why do you hate Neucoin?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
"tell us which Altcoin you are a fan of"

OUCH. This is one aspect of human blindness Wink

Never fall in love with an asset! Love makes blind!

Well, hate (born out of fear) makes blind too..

I partly agree with that. Hate makes blind too, yes. But hate isn't necessarily born out of fear.
Activity: 38

Well, hate (born out of fear) makes blind too..
Activity: 33
hemm im sign up this coin, and now im join at beta tester
when this coin will be launch ? any chance will avaible at big market Smiley
The coin will launch before September 30. Available on exchanges supposedly a few weeks after.

Give me your Neucoin test address and I'll send you some test coins!
you sure you want before September 30?
They're just test coins, makes me feel generous.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
The coin will launch before September 30. Available on exchanges supposedly a few weeks after.

you sure you want before September 30?

legendary
From what I see angels, presale buyers, people who filled up surveys and team are very motivated in a success of Neucoin.

How do you see that, number of Neucon sockpuppets in the thread?

“If you don’t believe me or don’t get it, I don’t have time to try to convince you, sorry.” - Satoshi Nakamoto

I take this as a farewell.

Good-bye sock  Grin
legendary

[...]
If the creators get rich this way who cares? Everyone else gets rich too! Because it's a smart structure and there is no dump.

There is no dump (because supply side is controlled entirely by founders), but still a pump (look at the marketing efforts, the forum hopping, the paid articles, the ad campaigns, ...).

If you call that smart, well call it smart.
I call it long run scam.

Not a team member, didn't even buy in the presale. Just a survey guy.

Marketing a product isn't a pump, much less a scam. Trying to grow a user base isn't a pump, much less a scam. Developing services to make the product better for the users isn't a pump, much less a scam. Especially if there's no dump, just steady growth.

By your definition any product is a pump and a scam. That just doesn't make sense.

1. What definition?
2. Give my yours please.
Activity: 4
From what I see angels, presale buyers, people who filled up surveys and team are very motivated in a success of Neucoin.

How do you see that, number of Neucon sockpuppets in the thread?

“If you don’t believe me or don’t get it, I don’t have time to try to convince you, sorry.” - Satoshi Nakamoto

[...]
If the creators get rich this way who cares? Everyone else gets rich too! Because it's a smart structure and there is no dump.

There is no dump (because supply side is controlled entirely by founders), but still a pump (look at the marketing efforts, the forum hopping, the paid articles, the ad campaigns, ...).

If you call that smart, well call it smart.
I call it long run scam.

Not a team member, didn't even buy in the presale. Just a survey guy.

Marketing a product isn't a pump, much less a scam. Trying to grow a user base isn't a pump, much less a scam. Developing services to make the product better for the users isn't a pump, much less a scam. Especially if there's no dump, just steady growth.

By your definition any product is a pump and a scam. That just doesn't make sense.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I've answered a similar question before. I consider the NoKoin project as an interesting psychological study in which all facets of human blindness are studyable.

Thanks for answering Mr Confirmed (or should I call you Scam?). I mean, its utter bollocks, but at least you took a shot (Rizzlarolla take note!).

For starters, *All* facets of human blindness? Even the most obvious, as in people who actually have no eyesight? How about colour blindness? Why don't you come clean and tell us which Altcoin you are a fan of? Gekko for all his unhinged bigotry makes no secret of the fact that he is big into UNO (I think the crypto currency - although it may be the card game - you never know with him) so its clear to see he's trying to talk down the competition. Actually I say makes no secret, its all over his post history on Reddit and here, but oddly he never mentions it in any of his NeuCoin attack posts - he's only here to save us poor innocents from ourselves!

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
Pages:
Jump to: