Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 86. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
So I tried Neucoin and me like it [...]

Please tell us more, what exactly is it, that makes Neucon stand out?

It feels like it's made for me  Grin Easy to use, solid to have and beautiful to look  Wink

Oh, are we fitting the cliché, aren't we?

(I totally believe you, DanK ... or is it Sandrine)

You are strange. Anyway have a good day  Smiley
Cheesy Thats funny, seems true too....
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
Post some screenshots so we can see the client.

What difference does it make ?

Makes no difference to me.  I don't get your question.

We have people here posting that it is beautiful.  Ophie seems
to be upset people are attacking when she is proud of her work.

So, can I see it?  I'm just curious.

Are you embarrassed or something?
Activity: 26

What difference does it make ?
legendary
NoKoin Wikipedia page urgently needs a controversy section!

Friendly warning

However, it could be a scam. Caveat Emptor !

was tagged as "possible vandalism"

WTF? Shocked

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=NeuCoin&type=revision&diff=678809566&oldid=678809301

That's normal.  You will only find encyclopedic type entries and facts on wikipedia, not conjecture.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

Hey scam, rizz, LiQio, Gekko and others,

How about you stop making accusations and start showing evidence NeuCoin is a scam ? You've turned this thread into a bizzare crusade against a bunch of people (actual people, you know, with lives and stuff).
Why are you so bitter and relentless ? Do you know any of them personally ? Could it be that you are paid by competitors feeling threatened? It sure feels like it.

There's a beta going on, were you of those trying it out? Can't you do any better that post partial screenshots of NeuCoin's forum without even mentionning that out of 5 threads only one seems to be a real bug? Definitely makes you look desperate.

I'm not sure what's the worst about you: spreading FUD or trashing other people's work when you have nothing to show for yourselves.

Go ahead, trash me too because that's all you can do Smiley Gekko, I'm your favorite breed, huh, a WOMAN.

Hey.. rizz...
"How about you stop making accusations and start showing evidence NeuCoin is a scam ? "

rizz
 "now I have highlighted the founders stand to make around $12m, for $2.25m work over 3 years, (receiving 1.2billion neucoin) don't you think neucoin should clarify?"

I'm waiting for your true figures, known to the team, then you will start to show your own scam.
Torrgeek is also still waiting
legendary
looks good  Tongue

How about you stop making accusations and start showing evidence NeuCoin is a scam ? You've turned this thread into a bizzare crusade against a bunch of people (actual people, you know, with lives and stuff).
Why are you so bitter and relentless ? Do you know any of them personally ? Could it be that you are paid by competitors feeling threatened? It sure feels like it.

There's a beta going on, were you of those trying it out? Can't you do any better that post partial screenshots of NeuCoin's forum without even mentionning that out of 5 threads only one seems to be a real bug? Definitely makes you look desperate.

I'm not sure what's the worst about you: spreading FUD or trashing other people's work when you have nothing to show for yourselves.

Go ahead, trash me too because that's all you can do Smiley Gekko, I'm your favorite breed, huh, a WOMAN.

hi Ophie.  I like women developers.  Kiss

Activity: 3

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
NoKoin Wikipedia page urgently needs a controversy section!

Friendly warning

However, it could be a scam. Caveat Emptor !

was tagged as "possible vandalism"

WTF? Shocked

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=NeuCoin&type=revision&diff=678809566&oldid=678809301
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
Torrgeek is new mod on neucoin forum.
I would offer congratulations, but... where Dart? Has he signed up to primevalsoup's anti-scam action group?
Anyway, no neucoin forum user has responded to your promotion, so... Embarrassed

We're not all that far apart in some questions we have asked me and Torrgeek,

Torrgeek,
"At the end of year 1, assuming an investor who had 1000 neu to start with sells away all of the coins that have become unrestricted at the end of year 1, how many would he be left with and how many would he have sold?What are the corresponding numbers at the end of year two?
I hate bugging you with this as I know you have your plate full with all the trolls but I'm just trying to wrap my head around these numbers. Thanks a lot."

No answer

rizz,
"So, if founders SELL ALL COINS as they became unrestricted, (that's cool and it keeps the total DECLARED reward to the minimum, and the release plan IS known to the team)
HOW MANY NEUCOIN WILL THE FOUNDERS HAVE RECEIVED IN TOTAL OVER THE 3 YEAR PERIOD?
A KNOWN and VERIFIABLE figure."

No answer

Almost identical questions.
Only difference....Torrgeek is sorry to ask so Torrgeek never asked again. (that would just be rude, troll like, you never get to be a mod chasing details)

So Torrgeek, now I have highlighted the founders stand to make around $12m, for $2.25m work over 3 years, (receiving 1.2billion neucoin) don't you think neucoin should clarify?
legendary
post some screenshots, I want to see how amazing
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

It feels like it's made for me  Grin Easy to use, solid to have and beautiful to look  Wink

Likewise.

Mental note: Neucon team member did answer one very simple question.
Activity: 12

legendary

legendary

So I tried Neucoin and me like it  Kiss One day I will buy nice shoes and clothes for it  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC > etc
Roll Eyes

DanK, you alright? Looks like a mental breakdown - maybe get rid of some sockpuppets to clean up the air  Cheesy

Activity: 26
If that interest people, I made a script that poll a reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/neucoin/comments/3k57cx/beta_addresses/, if it's visible for me on the first page, it will send 42 test Neu once every minute.

I'll make it crawl the whole thread (or use an already made bot) if needed later.
Pages:
Jump to: