Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 64. (Read 134095 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 253
I see an ATH market cap, we could see a 10x-50x growth in the near future  Smiley

I read something about a Hard Fork a few pages ago and it says "Post Fork stakes that cannot be verified as having paid masternodes, will be rejected."

I intend to keep some for cold wallet (the 1.1.0.0 one), and i don't have enough for a Masternode, can i keep them in the wallet, or should i leave the NTRN in the exchange (Cryptopia)?
(i don't wanna lose my coins  Cry )

Good Luck Dev!!!  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
there is a significant increase of volume and price.  I wonder whats causing it?
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Neutron need more features.
Masternode alone is not enough.

Then more buyers will increase.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@bonzocorleonee
just a matter of time before NTRN got noticed, as masternode coins is very on fire and looks like people just didnt know yet that neutron is also masternode coins. With active dev + very small cap, there are big upside potential in my opinion.

Btw any upcoming news for neutron?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Just checking in,

I am still here, that will never change. Busy with festival season, (Audio Engineer)
I do this because I want to, because it is a challenge, and because I believe digital currency can change the world. NTRN is a simple easy to use staking coin that anyone can easily get into.

Awesome to hear. Don't forget there is also a community here to tap into. https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/ntrn-neutron-coin/

Regarding the Neutron wallet, a really nice feature that would really rounds things off is a multi-send feature. Presstab has this feature on most of his wallets.
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
neutron coin up for vote @ mercatox exchange.

Where exactly is the voting done? Not finding it.
click the trade button and under trade margin it says addcoins/voting.  i think the site is down at the moment though.

Signing up NTRN for POSWallet.com

Thank you!
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz

click the trade button and under trade margin it says addcoins/voting.  i think the site is down at the moment though.

Signing up NTRN for POSWallet.com
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 519
Dev disappeared? OP account hasn't been active since the 18th

dizastah, dump everything and run !
www.neutroncoin.com

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
www.neutroncoin.com
Just checking in,

I am still here, that will never change. Busy with festival season, (Audio Engineer)

The new client will simply be a slight overhaul, I have to pay for it, its gonna take me a bit, but it will come.

As for now NTRN is running solid like it always has, We have worked on and will continue to work on a network update, however considering Presstab is a busy guy, I have to wait until he has more free time to continue working on this project. As it stands for now the network is running without detriment to anyone, again this is a long term project, NTRN will always be here.

We found issues with the work Press had already done, he needs more free time to be able to look at it deeper to do it perfectly right. And I have to pay him well for that time. These things will happen, but it will not be fast. Neither myself or Presstab will release ANYTHING that we dont know 100% for sure will work properly. NTRNS code is very, very complex. Any masternode code is very complex. In my haste I was naive to think this job could be complete super fast. It will be complete, but not as fast as I had thought. As I have previously mentioned I myself am not a coder, but I hire the best most reputable coders I can, and will continue to do so for the rest of my life. I have invested a large amount into neutrons development, and I will continue to invest in NTRNS development.

I do this because I want to, because it is a challenge, and because I believe digital currency can change the world. NTRN is a simple easy to use staking coin that anyone can easily get into.

There will never be too many NTRN,, its math is nice, appropriate. I enjoy holding and staking NTRN, and Im sure many others of the same mindset will as well.

I am interested in looking for some help with NTRNS website,, I need more content for it,, looking for ideas,, Taking suggestions, applications, etc ,etc,,,

I would greatly appreciate the effort of anyone interested in helping.

Thanks everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1330
any plan for the future? when the client will be ready?
www.neutroncoin.com
so whats the total supply of Neutron? is it 26 mil? is it 68 mil? I'm confused

The total supply would be the 26 mil,,, presstab.pw is correct.

coin market cap is wrong,, I repeat, coinmarketcaps information on neutron total supply is WRONG.

68 million is the rough estimated total coin supply,,

so once again,, in circulation now,, 26 million.

total coinsupply in many years to come is less than 70 million.

legendary
Activity: 938
If this didn't get de-listed from Bittrex 2 months ago it would have done a 100X or more with the latest Masternode craze. Bittrex is very shortsighted. They were once much bigger than Poloniex and their idiotic practice of de-listing any and all coins based only on volume (like when they de-listed the legendary Peercoin) is one of the reasons they are becoming less and less relevant.

Hell, they aren't even willing to keep a wallet running to let people access the delisted coins.

Not sure what if anything is going on with this coin, it seems technically maintained but not being used for more than just generating coins. Any actual plans to utilize this for anything?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 519

Masternode code is very very complex, especially when you are backtracking to fix and amend.

if you manage to kill the devil you'll be the first to do it,
'cause actually any masternode wallet crashes in my system if i sustain >~75% cpu load for a long time.
the only variable is how long, it may crash in an hour or in 20 hours, but it will, no doubt.
dash/darkcoin included, i hate masternodes  Cool

Thats interesting, the NTRN masternode system in its current state has been running without issues of that nature for almost 2 years now..

yep, and i ran up to 8 masternodes in the past, i had to keep system load under the threshold

Hence it prolly might be a local prob...

Cheers

Willy

seems dash team at last pinpointed and fixed that shit in v0.12.1.3 (IS switching)

Presstab explorer has the correct total supply little bit over 26M.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NTRN/index.php

Thanks. Main post states roughly 68 mil and its little bit confusing.

I'm gonna invest some more in this coin. With price this cheap and good developer, I don't see many risk here.

main post states "Total Coin supply @ Block 10,000,000"
what's confusing ?

Total Coin supply @ Block 10,000,000 =  Roughly 68,000,000 coins

still can't understand what's confusing here.
it's an estimate of how many coins will be at block 10M.
do you prefer different height for an estimate or what ?

I would prefer it showed total supply now, then what it will be years from now.

I'm gonna invest some more in this coin. With price this cheap and good developer, I don't see many risk here.

main post states "Total Coin supply @ Block 10,000,000"
what's confusing ?

Total Coin supply @ Block 10,000,000 =  Roughly 68,000,000 coins

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

Pages:
Jump to: