Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 41. (Read 143440 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Do you really think so? This words alone tells me you have some bitter lessons to learn. :-)
 You are kid minded. You cant even complete this site. I bet on you.
Whats the status of your issue, btw?

Adding password recovery feature during the next hours.
After that: opt-in IP-based access whitelist option for extra security (with authorization of new IP's via email link).
Great news!
Best exchange ever.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Do you really think so? This words alone tells me you have some bitter lessons to learn. :-)
Whats the status of your issue, btw?

Adding password recovery feature during the next hours.
After that: opt-in IP-based access whitelist option for extra security (with authorization of new IP's via email link).
Ive been waiting on a leaf deposit for 2 days?Huh
TX id please?
Activity: 154
Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts
Hi, please i can not log in to my account and no password recovery also, no email confirmations and i already have some funds in the account.
Please help.
I will prefer PM in case you want to respond to this.
Thank you
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
wow 133 BTC in leaf/BTC market  poor bastards gonna lose a shitload.
I hope it's bug or smtg like this i still cant see my BTCs, otherwise i'll have to report this site and managers FTC and local police!
Read the TERMS OF SERVICE and maybe check your email for withdrawal confirmation?
The FTC and local police can only laugh about you being stupid and losing coins (which we are not sure you did).

We have over 4000 users, i think we would know if bitcoins disappear for no reason.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Ive been waiting on a leaf deposit for 2 days?Huh
Activity: 14
can not lgin with my Account "Luxuria" can u help please?
Activity: 322
Hi!

I think i've found a bug  Shocked

Somedays ago I submited some coino coins to the Exchange... then I placed an order with them. Everything fine! However now I wanted to cancel the order and I see that I can't!

At the "wallet" I see that I still have 100 coinos placed in order mode.

But when I check the trading view I see that I don't have any orders...

what should I do?  Roll Eyes

thanks

Again the same problem... Sad

airtrader is my user at the Exchange
Activity: 83
Nice EXCHANGE!
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Hello!

I withdrew yesterday 61.06931252 SMC, but I didn't received the confirmation email. I have checked also the spam folder in gmail but it is not there. Can you resend it? Can I do myself? My username is manitou69.

Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry, but I'm still stuck, I have not response and my email is empty.

Thanks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Slow withdrawals today for anyone?
Activity: 77
Cannot trade:

"TERMS OF SERVICE NOT ACCEPTED"

I never received an email, but were able to login and to deposit bitcoin on my wallet.

What can I do?

Dude, internet much?
Find the link on the page "Terms of Service" and click on "Accept".

---

Nice exchange. Bought some USDE and withdrew them painlessly. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 168
Cannot trade:

I never received an email, but were able to login and to deposit bitcoin on my wallet.

What can I do?
You can withdraw your BTC if you cant get past that..
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Cannot trade:

What can I do?

Editr: --- got it. Had to click on Terms of service... Smiley
Activity: 19
gratz coinmarket.io being using your site last 2 days works like a charm , on my end no problems at all Smiley
Activity: 8
Hello Coinmarket

I have problem with a confirmation e-mail not yet received about an two days. How can I recheck it? My username is manyall.

Thankyou.
Manually confirmed (the coins are moving now). @ukr.net and @qq.com email addresses are not recommended.

How change email?  Email what is recommended?
@mail.ru?

Hello Coinmarket.io,

I registered a couple of days ago and haven't received my confirmation email. My user name is Troublesome. Thank you!
Registrations do not trigger a confirmation mail at this point.
Activity: 70
@coinmarket.io

Sent you a report about a possible bug via PM Smiley
Activity: 126
i first started using your site yesterday via leaf.. just wanna say that everything is looking really good so far. thanks for providing a quality exchange as an alternative to the big guys. hopefully one day, you can become one of em.
Activity: 5
Hello Coinmarket.io,

I registered a couple of days ago and haven't received my confirmation email. My user name is Troublesome. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: