Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW MONEY: The iTunes of Blockchain + SOLCERT ICO [launch April 14th 2016] - page 3. (Read 30046 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Pls confirm here that you have received your tokens. I do apologize for the delay and have hopefully also compnsated you a little by offering you some additional OBITS. Thank you for the support.

All the best

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

I checked myself and I haven't gotten any Solcerts, even though I bought 2000 of them upthread. Do you need my account name?
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
Dev, I've been contacting Ronny about my token distribution. Still no answer. I've given my open ledger account and have not received anything. I was part of the pre-sale and I also have been following on twitter. Please help  Huh

Pls confirm here that you have received your tokens. I do apologize for the delay and have hopefully also compnsated you a little by offering you some additional OBITS. Thank you for the support.

All the best

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Dev, I've been contacting Ronny about my token distribution. Still no answer. I've given my open ledger account and have not received anything. I was part of the pre-sale and I also have been following on twitter. Please help  Huh
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
dev was not online for two weeks.
Thats a not so good sign
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
I havne't been here for a while. I checked my open ledger account and haven't received my solcerts. I was part of the pre-sale. Not current ICO.  Huh

I was a part of the pre-sale as well & I got my solcerts when they started distributing.
Why don't you contact the escrow?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I havne't been here for a while. I checked my open ledger account and haven't received my solcerts. I was part of the pre-sale. Not current ICO.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
I have not received my Solcerts yet, even after sending my transaction details for the second time (over a week ago).

Any ETA on this?

Update: after exchanging some PM's with Solomon and Ronny we found out somehow my ETH ended up somewhere else but they cleared it up and I received my Solcerts  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I have not received my Solcerts yet, even after sending my transaction details for the second time (over a week ago).

Any ETA on this?

Same here.
Activity: 16
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

Any ETA on this?
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
HI Dev..When will bounties be given?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
What about those announcements ? Are they ready?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
nice to read the great update. i firmly believe the project will evolve nicely in the coming months.

Thank you sir  Smiley

I've tried my very best to inform people why we are different. Ethereum and DAO should show people if you have something that is unique and different then take notice. Ethereum has the Programmer to Programmer market locked down. They will not be beaten.

The only market left to tackle is the mainstream consumer one. And no one has it. Absolutely NO ONE. Now enter us to try again.

We are still making deposits into OpenLedger accounts for donations. After it is done we will begin deposits of SoLCerts into bounty participants accounts. Patience please.

I will be on Beyond Bitcoin tomorrow with the Bitshares community and will be making some announcements about the project. If you have a question or would like to discuss some aspects of phase 3 make sure to tune in.

I will be on at Friday 20, 2016 at 10am CST (Chicago) with Fuzzy to discuss the project. Thank you to all who continue to believe and see our route to success. It will work if the american people hear about it. That is what Phase 3 will be about. Them  Wink
Activity: 38
nice to read the great update. i firmly believe the project will evolve nicely in the coming months.
Activity: 61
Great update. Thank you.

I received my Solcert in my OpenLedger account. Thanks!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
I have 2702 SOLCERTs.
If anyone wants to buy, Please PM me. Grin

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
No worries sir. It boggles my mind how individuals can really look at all the work that was put in WITHOUT the Pre-Sale and ICO and some how believe there is no plan going forward. Its truly bizarre.

Welcome to Bitcointalk. Wink

And thanks for the update. Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
thanks to show us the next steps and plans.
very nice how you plan to handle this project and now im even more excited:)

No worries sir. It boggles my mind how individuals can really look at all the work that was put in WITHOUT the Pre-Sale and ICO and some how believe there is no plan going forward. Its truly bizarre. Either way we are here for the long-term and we will succeed. Thanks for your support

Nice nice,and what about all the bounty details? Will there be a detailed list in one spreadsheet or something like that?

Hey Tuvok! Nice to see you again. I don't know that we will be doing a detailed spreadsheet but individuals will be allocated what they are owed due to their participation. Hope this info helps.
Pages:
Jump to: