Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NEW] <<<PINKSTARCOIN PNKS>>> [CRYPTONIGHT] [CRYPTONOTE] - page 6. (Read 21619 times)

copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Pnks will swap on https://exchange.crepcoin.org/.   True?

No as Pinkstar stated:

If you have deposited your PNKS on the Crepcoin Exchange exchange, I ask you to withdraw your funds immediately. This exchange, no longer has my trust, the swap will be managed entirely by us starting April 24. I will tell you more information as soon as possible.
PINKSTARCOIN TEAM

He does not trust crepcoin, withdraw if you have your coins there and leave it in your GUI wallet. Pinkstar will do the swapping starting 24 April
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
Activity: 75
There is no automatic withdrawal yet. Therefore, the dev performs transactions manually each time.
"Exchange" with manual withdrawal? Grin  Cheesy  Grin Can't stand from under the table laying laughing over there.  Grin  Grin  Grin

That exchange was not planned for PNKS listing. And I want to thanks crepcoin dev for PNKS support. If you can offer the better exchange for a pinkstar, so offer it. But you can't.

I will thanks crepcoin when they will send me my PNKS! 3 days just passed and still pending

Well, I hope finally we get all our coins, I have a few opened orders there...
Activity: 61
There is no automatic withdrawal yet. Therefore, the dev performs transactions manually each time.
"Exchange" with manual withdrawal? Grin  Cheesy  Grin Can't stand from under the table laying laughing over there.  Grin  Grin  Grin

That exchange was not planned for PNKS listing. And I want to thanks crepcoin dev for PNKS support. If you can offer the better exchange for a pinkstar, so offer it. But you can't.

I will thanks crepcoin when they will send me my PNKS! 3 days just passed and still pending

Activity: 13
Whats the status of exchanging coins ? howto ?

i am still mining this coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
"Exchange" with manual withdrawal? Grin  Cheesy  Grin Can't stand from under the table laying laughing over there.  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 4
I recived the withdrawal in 24 hours from crepcoin
thanks for the information, but how long do I wait to get into my wallet

Last time I expected to complete the withdrawal, it was in 2 days with correspondence (March 17-19), but now crepcoin dev is very busy with PNKS withdrawals, so the time can be longer
yup .. I also just made a withdrawal, but still pending, payment ID whether in leave empty
that's right, to local wallet payment ID should be empty
I invite you all to withdraw your PNKS, the exchange is sending the withdrawals of PNKS. Who does not pick up there will be problems in the future you will not be able to request the swap of your coins.

hi.. dev
should we make withdrawals to which exchange?
no, you should do it to local wallet
We believe in your wisdom, dev. You'll don't allow any troubles for your followers  Smiley
Activity: 61
I invite you all to withdraw your PNKS, the exchange is sending the withdrawals of PNKS. Who does not pick up there will be problems in the future you will not be able to request the swap of your coins.

hi.. dev
should we make withdrawals to which exchange?

Withdraw to your wallet.
I have a pending withdraw on that exchange for almost 24 hours..... I have a bad feeling... Hope to see my coins again
Activity: 280
Hello everybody, beware with exchange https://exchange.crepcoin.org/

Alert, the owner from there site create just to make, scam all people and doesn't Withdraw, when you already Deposite to there site, but you never can't withdraw

so, Do not Trust To new Exchange

Thinking Smart Guys, we work for got money
dont to make lost your result of your working, right?

We have, some people to share about exchange create scame to all people.

There is no automatic withdrawal yet. Therefore, the dev performs transactions manually each time. Maybe you'll first contact him? It is very easy to blame in scam, but what if he is innocent? Personally I has 4 withdrawals from there, and each transaction was done by the dev manually. Furthermore, when he allowed a decimal error, this error was corrected after my PM. If you are not convinced that he really does not want to help you, your posts can lower his reputation and coin in vain.
http://image.ibb.co/feqV27/CCWD.png
Activity: 4
fantastic, then i lost all my pinkstar  Embarrassed
Activity: 322
Hello everybody, beware with exchange https://exchange.crepcoin.org/

Alert, the owner from there site create just to make, scam all people and doesn't Withdraw, when you already Deposite to there site, but you never can't withdraw

so, Do not Trust To new Exchange

Thinking Smart Guys, we work for got money
dont to make lost your result of your working, right?

We have, some people to share about exchange create scame to all people.
Activity: 280
If you have deposited your PNKS on the Crepcoin Exchange exchange, I ask you to withdraw your funds immediately. This exchange, no longer has my trust, the swap will be managed entirely by us starting April 24. I will tell you more information as soon as possible.
PINKSTARCOIN TEAM
I also win 10 still can not open windows GUI wallet

Use the link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/h4rsa9le7l961y6/Pinkstarcoin-WindowsGUI.zip
If u have any problems, please, prepare a more informational post
Activity: 3
New Windows wallet works fine for me, Win 10  Grin
I also win 10 still can not open windows GUI wallet
Pages:
Jump to: