Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network - page 14. (Read 19143 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The Philippines is becoming a country with the fastest blockchain and cryptocurrencies implemenation, a lot of great news from there last months.
Are you sure? What about Malta, Estonia, Switzerland, Japan, Korea? But I'm glad the Philippines is in this list.
Activity: 9
How can you have decent trading volume if you aren't listed yet? So the only way to be listed is pay??

The interesting question is: do you have a chance to place your token on best Philippines exchanges this year?
They still have a chance, but I guess that you need to pay for the listing or you need to have decent trading volume either.
Activity: 7
I think now it's not possible to use ROKS for payments anywhere in the world, but in the future this map would be necessary.
Is there any map where I can find territories when it's possible to use ROKS for payments?
Activity: 10
What is the market volume of biggest Philippines exchanges? And when are you going o list your token on them?

How many Rockstable believers are here? I believe ROKS can choose the payments industry.
It would be really hard, but they have a chanceto do it starting in the Philippines.
There a lot of payment systems that are being used in the Philippines right now, so ROKS will be just another one from the list.
Activity: 10
The Philippines is one the most crypto-friendly country that I know so it may have enough room for all cryptocurrencies.
It happened just because of the partnership between Abra and payment system ECPay.

I found your smart contract on Etherscan https://etherscan.io/token/0x584de5a9995c33c1afa83bc67bebcd481b0a4775 and it's said you have 400B tokens. Seriously, 400,000,000,000?
Funny, that's 2 times more than Bitcoin market volume. I think this is a joke.
Not a big part of this token allocation will be in circulation, I'm sure about that.
The Philippines is becoming a country with the fastest blockchain and cryptocurrencies implemenation, a lot of great news from there last months.
ROKS idea is really cool but progress is very slow... Why don't you want to hurry up?

How many Rockstable believers are here? I believe ROKS can choose the payments industry.
It would be really hard, but they have a chanceto do it starting in the Philippines.
The interesting question is: do you have a chance to place your token on best Philippines exchanges this year?
The Philippines have a lot of crypto news these days. Did you hear that Bitcoin is now available at all 7-Eleven stores?

I found your smart contract on Etherscan https://etherscan.io/token/0x584de5a9995c33c1afa83bc67bebcd481b0a4775 and it's said you have 400B tokens. Seriously, 400,000,000,000?
Maybe, they've made a mistake. I don't think there will be really 400 billions of tokens, as it's impossible to remain tokens stable then.
That's you who made a mistake. Not 400 billions, but 499,999,999,999.5 ROKS. It's 500B $!
All cryptocurrencies (stable or not) are being used for cross-border payments around the world for a long time already. What new has ROKS made?

Did you hear that ETH surpasses BTC In network fees? Ethereum blockchain is really too expensive...
Ethereum is still the best and the most used blockchain for dapps and tokens development.
How did you decide to make a stable token for online payments and remittance? And why only in 2019?
Pages:
Jump to: