Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network - page 16. (Read 19143 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

At the time,we see 6 stable coins in top-100 of CMC, ROKS is going to be 7th. Is it real goal for you?

That will be our future goal.

Next year, there will be more than 10 stablecoins in top-100. I have no doubts about that.
I think ROKS teams member would be very glad to be listed on all of them and on more exchanges around the world, but that's not so easy.
Activity: 9
How many exchanges are there in the Philippines totally? And how many of them have decent trading volume?

You can read this blog to learn more about the crypto exchanges in the Philippines: https://news.bitcoin.com/48-cryptocurrency-exchanges-philippines/
48 exchnages is huge number for such a country as the Philippines. How about conquering most of them?
Why is it still impossible to trade ROKS token? If you already have been listed on Exmarket
Can you tell me what is about security in Rockstable project? Such payment solution needs to be really secure and reliable.
Activity: 170
At the time,we see 6 stable coins in top-100 of CMC, ROKS is going to be 7th. Is it real goal for you?

That will be our future goal.
How many exchanges are there in the Philippines totally? And how many of them have decent trading volume?

You can read this blog to learn more about the crypto exchanges in the Philippines: https://news.bitcoin.com/48-cryptocurrency-exchanges-philippines/
ROKS token will be oriented on Filipinos but backed with USD? Is it common to pay with USD in the Philippines?

No, it's not. We are working with some of the local exchanges in the Philippines so we can list ROKS and it would be easier for people to trade ROKS to PHP.
Are Mainsale app and payment system the same things or different?

Its the same, the name of our payment system or platform is Mainsale app.
Binance is going to launch a blockhain for fiat-backed stablecoins. What do you think, is it a good idea?
No comment about it. We are more focused on our project and stablecoin which is ROKS.
Can you say, please is there any large investor that going to invest in ROKS? Or just many small ones?

At this moment, we won't be able to answer that question but once we have full details then we will let you know.
Activity: 14
You said no tokens will be given away and now people are talking about the bug bounty. What's going on?

We don't have the details on the bug bounty yet but rest assured that we will provide the mechanics and prizes once everything is organized.
Do you have some details about anything? Because now all we have is an idea and empty words. I would be glad to be wrong.

Everybody heard about the future Ethereum 2.0 and Rockstable can become Stabletoken 2.0. Just better than current ones, without any doubts.
Don't compare Rockstable with Ethereum (or Facebook, Binance or other big company). Right now, it's just a small local project.
Right now, Rockstable doesn't set high goals for the project and is developing step by step. It may be right approach in the world of hype projects.

Bitcoin price is going to fall under $10,000, maybe under 8,000, I guess. Hot it can involve on ROKS?

Well, the price of bitcoin is very unpredictable and that's a fact. ROKS, on the other hand, is not tied up or pegged with bitcoin so it won't affect ROKS. Initially we peg to USD so naturally, our backing is USD not BTC
I don't know any currency that is pegged with BTC. Yes - price is unpredictable, but you can see - it always rises in longterm.
What do you mean when you are saying that Rockstable token "has no Intrinsic Value"?

Hi, what do you think about new Rockstable tutorial: https://youtu.be/fp4jF37n09Y ? It may help OFWs to use ROKS token
Such tutorials may be useful but now too low numberof people watch these videos and know about Rockstable project.
Activity: 18
There will be more of them, definitely. Please, don't forget about Facebook Libra or Binance Venus.
Pages:
Jump to: