Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network - page 18. (Read 19143 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
[quote author=wahyuzein link=topic=5152632.msg52414413#msg52414413 date=1568116656You can earn not only on the price difference/arbitrage/etc. Just read about the Rockstable evangelists program.
[/quote]Done and still don't understand when launch, how it works and where to sign up.
Activity: 12
Rockstable is making partnerships with many blockchain project and support cryptocurrencies at all.
Activity: 11
Are Mainsale app and payment system the same things or different?
When I look at Rockstable and other similar projects, I can say that new stablecoins era has begun!
That's right. And I only hope that Rockstable will be better and stronger than all your current and future competitors.
Activity: 9
The things are going own surely but very slow, I guess you just need more team members,, uoung and ambitious.
Activity: 24
The best stable coin will have its own blockchain, fast, cheap and reliable. ROKS doesn't have a chance wjile it is based on Ethereum
Activity: 8
When I look at Rockstable and other similar projects, I can say t,h*at new stablecoins era has begun!
it means that stablecoin fewer will be reduced and end very soon.
What does the word "trustless" mean when talking about tokens as Rockstable?
Activity: 24
But how can the team reach out to Filipinos living abroad?
Besides, what if many households do not use crypto to pay or receive money?
I think you should expand to China, Vietnam, Cambodia. because those countries have a lot of labor export people and that's definitely your potential market.
I think it might happen in case of successful start in the Philippines
Dreamers, like Steve Jobs or Elin Mask always make the world a little better every day.
Information that has been written on your site, is too optimistic. Black swan opportunity, Theory of money...
You can earn not only on the price difference/arbitrage/etc. Just read about the Rockstable evangelists program.
How can you say there are too many stablecoins now if there are much less stablecoins than other cryptocurrencies?
Binance is going to launch a blockhain for fiat-backed stablecoins. What do you think, is it a good idea?
Activity: 31
"

Guys, I found this awesome article from Rockstable team: https://medium.com/rockstable/stablecoin-as-hayeks-private-money-cc608b2fdd7e. It's quite long, but you should read it to understand what are they proposing to us.
I see that Rockstable team members read many books about economics, finances and money and are good authors as well.
When Im trying to find a project for investing my money into it, I always look first to the team. And this team definitely deserves our attention and our trust.
Where do regulators stand on stablecoins? Especially, I'm worried about the USA
Legal issues are very important, especially for such projects aimed for foreign workers in different countries. I hope ROKS won't have problems with them.
Activity: 10
"

But how can the team reach out to Filipinos living abroad?
Besides, what if many households do not use crypto to pay or receive money?
I think you should expand to China, Vietnam, Cambodia. because those countries have a lot of labor export people and that's definitely your potential market.
Of course, the Philippines will be only first steps. Rockstable team doesn't have so many resources to have global launch right from the start.
One of the biggest problem of stablecoins is lacking transparency, how are you going to deal with it?
Activity: 16
"

When I look at Rockstable and other similar projects, I can say that new stablecoins era has begun!

Yes, in 2019 they are gaining popularity very fast, just like regular altcoins before in 2017
Activity: 13
Stablecoins have exploded in popularity, but are there so many revolutionary solutions? I don't think so. Let's have a look what happens next.
Pages:
Jump to: